Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? - Jobs/Vacancies (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? (100647 Views)

Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting / Nb Plc Calling For Aptitude Test / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by JoeBatters: 10:18pm On Oct 09, 2013
Any positive news from d Graduate trainee interview in August? pls any1 wit any info shld update us...dis waiting is unbearable.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Mobinatric: 5:35am On Jul 01, 2014
hello house,
pls,i would like to know if anyone here did an oral interview on the 6/06/2014 for the sales officer post at their officer in lagos.
i was told they would get back intouch whether successful or unsuccessful in 2weeks time but yet to get a response or mail from them...pls has anyone in the house gotten any information on that
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by orimahspence: 4:51pm On Jul 01, 2014
Mobinatric: hello house,
pls,i would like to know if anyone here did an oral interview on the 6/06/2014 for the sales officer post at their officer in lagos.
i was told they would get back intouch whether successful or unsuccessful in 2weeks time but yet to get a response or mail from them...pls has anyone in the house gotten any information on that

Mobinatric, I just confirmed from a reliable internal source that they have not called anybody that did interview in d month of June, more also, can u pls tell me how the interview session went? Can u drop ur number so I can call u or u voice me on 08036032947, thanks
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by orimahspence: 7:58pm On Jul 10, 2014
why is the thread so silent like this
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by kaybaba1(m): 10:41am On Jul 17, 2014
Bros your own interview is recent, I did mine may, and no news yet.. Just cool down and hopeful for better result,
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by faith2ogesco(m): 9:07am On Jul 25, 2014
my interview is on d 31st
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by shuddii(m): 6:25pm On Aug 18, 2014
Goodevening to all, does any1 has any info abt flour mill apitutte test conducted from 7th-11th of july, it all abt 1year and 6month skill development scheme 2014, any info?
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by shuddii(m): 6:29pm On Aug 18, 2014
Goodday all,Any info or update from flourmill pertainin to skill development scheme 2014 whic d test was conducted 7th-11th of july (finance,engineering etc)

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by donbay90: 11:49am On Sep 19, 2014
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by faith2ogesco(m): 6:58am On Sep 23, 2014
my interview was in Aug and I got a success msg.since den no info o.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Olaoke16(m): 4:43pm On Sep 27, 2014
donbay90: pls, I just want to know why I have not been called after medicals. They keep telling me they will contact me. How long was taken to call you after your medicals
Which post Do u apply 4? and again is it graduate trainee or experience? because i am also in d Same situation with u...
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by donbay90: 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2014
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by saint047(m): 3:51pm On Oct 08, 2014
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by shuddii(m): 4:13pm On Oct 11, 2014
Goodafternoon all, Wat sup abt the flour mill skill acquisition programme. we wrote the test since July 10th, yet to get feedback............................
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 18, 2014
Morning house. Pls I received a mail for a competency based test. Any suggestion on what I shld b expecting?
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by deejayutility(m): 8:20am On Oct 18, 2014
@Royal.... I also receivd same IV yestday
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 18, 2014
deejayutility:
@Royal.... I also receivd same IV yestday
Whc post did you applied for?
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Pipo381(m): 11:49pm On Oct 20, 2014
I also got d mail
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Pipo381(m): 11:50pm On Oct 20, 2014
What r we expecting?
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Adebhayor(m): 9:14am On Jul 24, 2015
Dear All,

I got an invitation from FMN Plc for a competency based test for position of Assistant Accountant scheduled to hold next week tuesday 28th.

Please friends what does their test entails (what questions should i expect)

kindly assist.

Thanks.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Drahl(m): 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
This flourmills are always recruiting but I don't know of anyone that has been absorbed.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Harpheez50: 6:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
Adebhayor:
Dear All,

I got an invitation from FMN Plc for a competency based test for position of Assistant Accountant scheduled to hold next week tuesday 28th.

Please friends what does their test entails (what questions should i expect)

kindly assist.

Thanks.

Pls which state did you apply for
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 05, 2015
Hello, i also did their test and passed the test on 4th August, 2015 and also did the interview same day after the test for the post of Assistant Accountant, Kwara State, but i was told after the interview that they wil get back to me soon.
Please, when are they likely to get back to me pls?.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Abbey4life12: 9:15pm On Oct 24, 2015
Hello guys,pls I want to know the next stage of recruitment for golden sugar company ltd.I have done the oral interview in October 23,2015 after passing the competency based test. And I even filled employment form and submitted copies of my certificates.pls,what it is next stage?
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by senatorbc: 9:31am On Oct 27, 2015
Abbey4life12:
Hello guys,pls I want to know the next stage of recruitment for golden sugar company ltd.I have done the oral interview in October 23,2015 after passing the competency based test. And I even filled employment form and submitted copies of my certificates.pls,what it is next stage?
<center><script type='text/javascript'>netseer_tag_id = '15360'; netseer_ad_width = '1000'; netseer_ad_height = '40'; netseer_task = 'ad'; netseer_imp_type = '1'; netseer_imp_src = '2'; </script> <script src='http://cl.netseer.com/dsatserving2/scripts/netseerads.js' type='text/javascript'></script></center>

Hello Abbey,

Which position did you apply for?
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by senatorbc: 9:34am On Oct 27, 2015
[color=#990000][quote author=Abbey4life12 post=39326918]Hello guys,pls I want to know the next stage of recruitment for golden sugar company ltd.I have done the oral interview in October 23,2015 after passing the competency based test. And I even filled employment form and submitted copies of my certificates.pls,what it is next stage?

Hello Abbey,

Which position did you apply for?
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Abbey4life12: 5:11pm On Oct 27, 2015
Refinery plant electrical Engineer.Do you have idea of the next stage of the recruitment process?pls,let me know.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by senatorbc: 8:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
Refinery plant electrical Engineer.Do you have idea of the next stage of the recruitment process?pls,let me know.pls how many of you attended the oral interview.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Abbey4life12: 3:50pm On Oct 28, 2015
Just 4 people attended the oral interview.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by dragnetgsetest: 6:24am On Jan 23, 2016
NEW!!!! Visit our new site [url]http://gsesolutions.com.ng/ [/url] for REAL TIMED online job test practice, just as you will have it on your actual test day. We have made available a lot of FREE JOB TEST QUESTIONS with EXPLAINED SOLUTIONS for DIFFERENT ORGANISATIONS to practice with. You can also download our FREE PDF Packages for offline studies…… GSE Solutions
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by package1930(m): 4:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
Pls I received this from fmn, any one with likely questions and what's d meaning of function specific test

Invitation for Test for Position of Fitter
FMN Plc Careers - 29 Apr
to careers
Dear Candidate,
You are invited for Function Specific test for position of Fitter
as detailed below
Date: Wednesday, 4th May , 2016
Time: 12:noon
Venue: Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc, 2 Old Dock Road,
(Opposite Coca-Cola Bus stop ) Apapa, Lagos.
Kindly come along with your writing materials, a passport
photograph and a form of identification.
Acknowledge receipt and availability to this email address.
Regards,
Bintu Bodunrin
Talent Acquisition Team
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by mikaj(m): 8:12pm On Nov 05, 2016
osea4u:
Hello, i also did their test and passed the test on 4th August, 2015 and also did the interview same day after the test for the post of Assistant Accountant, Kwara State, but i was told after the interview that they wil get back to me soon.
Please, when are they likely to get back to me pls?.

Hello. Pls I require your assistance

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2016 / Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! / Lagos State Civil Service Application Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.