Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? - Jobs/Vacancies (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? (100667 Views)

Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting / Nb Plc Calling For Aptitude Test / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Ayo199(m): 6:34am On Nov 23, 2018
damilarelr:

Bros, I sent a copy to your mailbox, maybe you should drop a gmail or yahoo address. You should check your Bulk folder too.
Hy bro
please i wouldnt know if you still have the study pack for fmnplc..please if you still do,help me send to
ayoezekiel9@yahoo.com
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Ayo199(m): 6:35am On Nov 23, 2018
kristofa09:

i got it Bros, I sent a copy to your mailbox, maybe you should drop a gmail or yahoo address. You should check your Bulk folder too.
Hy bro
please i wouldnt know if you still have the study pack for fmnplc..please if you still do,help me send to
ayoezekiel9@yahoo.com u n God bles u.[/quote]
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Ayo199(m): 6:35am On Nov 23, 2018
panaroma:
@damilarelr fanks a lot... I haven't received any mail or test msg from Dragnet tho.. I hope nothing is wrong.. I did send my preferred test centre.. Hope its probably from their side.. Or would you recommend anything else I should do..fank
Bros, I sent a copy to your mailbox, maybe you should drop a gmail or yahoo address. You should check your Bulk folder too.[/quote]
Hy bro
ayoezekiel9@yahoo.com
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Ayo199(m): 6:37am On Nov 23, 2018
sleeky8:

Ma chairman i totally appreciate dis study pack God wil send u ur own helpa IJN takia
Hy bro
ayoezekiel9@yahoo.com
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by hugochuks60(m): 3:57pm On Dec 01, 2018
pls assist me with fmplc study pack. God bless u.
donkings.Ku@gmail.com
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by uzore: 10:12pm On Dec 01, 2018
Pls if any whatsapp group exist... pls add 09064161696
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by EdoBoy90(m): 10:24pm On Dec 01, 2018
Please I need.FMN past questions.

Forward.it to me.via michaellelecy@gmail.com
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by rawboy: 11:01pm On Dec 01, 2018
EdoBoy90:
Please I need.FMN past questions.

Forward.it to me.via michaellelecy@gmail.com

Please I need the FMN past question too.

Kindly send to realabioye@gmail.com

May God bless you as you do so.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Abisinuolaorex(f): 2:17am On Dec 02, 2018
Kindly send the past questions to Oyinkansolaoresegun@yahoo.com. thank you
rawboy:

Please I need the FMN past question too.

Kindly send to realabioye@gmail.com

May God bless you as you do so.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by sameereinstein(m): 2:28am On Dec 02, 2018
Abisinuolaorex:
Kindly send the past questions to Oyinkansolaoresegun@yahoo.com. thank you
Please and to me..... aabdulsamir@gmail.com
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by skyhigh14(m): 6:05am On Dec 02, 2018
Please anyone that has the study pack.....please help a brother... Skyemmy14@gmail.com
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by ujahsolo89: 6:35am On Dec 02, 2018
Pls help me forward the study pack and/or the past questions to ujahsolomon@gmail.com I need it too. God bless you.

ujahsolomon@gmail.com
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Aanumi16: 6:44am On Dec 02, 2018
Hmmm.
Everyone asking for study material/past questions, when you can visit indiabix.com to prepare for the test.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by kingkuntaval: 7:04am On Dec 02, 2018
Pls forward to me.. ad24914@gmail.com.
God bless.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Mayo4real12345: 10:32am On Dec 02, 2018
ujahsolo89:
Pls help me forward the study pack and/or the past questions to ujahsolomon@gmail.com I need it too. God bless you.

ujahsolomon@gmail.com
Contacts me for GMAT questions
08107404977 whatsapp
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by raywealth(m): 4:14pm On Dec 03, 2018
https:///GfLyqFvkzHY2BYixrpKqTL

For FMN Invitees, you may join our whatsapp group chat using the link above. Please pass it across...
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by raywealth(m): 4:15pm On Dec 03, 2018
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Mattyok: 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2018
When you lost your phone, you email address follow lost, abi?
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by raywealth(m): 4:24pm On Dec 03, 2018

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by uzore: 3:12pm On Dec 04, 2018
pls add dis number... 09064161696
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Mdfaro(m): 7:47pm On Dec 05, 2018
Please add my number 08036667515
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by EdoBoy90(m): 8:07pm On Dec 05, 2018
The online assessment was rescheduled for tomorrow and no link and instructions on how to go about it as promised by FMNPLC
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by trophee(m): 8:47pm On Dec 05, 2018
Sleeky8 abeg pls help a brother send study material to trophy4j@gmail.com before 12 tomorrow.
Thanks
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Olateef(m): 2:15pm On May 25, 2019
vknights:
If anyone among you is destined to work with FMN, surely you will be called.. I have heard series of pple complaining about doing CBT and not being called or went for an interview and waiting for a suitable response accordingly!!

In my own case.. I applied in March 2013, did a test in May , attended two series of interviews in June and got my employment letter in July. I was never bothered, and took all for granted not until the last interview when i saw something positive glittering from afar. But don't get it twisted, i was the only chosen one out of 30 applicants.

You all stay calm and remain positive.. All the best.
Are you still working there ?
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Olateef(m): 2:16pm On May 25, 2019
[quote author=OlaOlaWilliam post=17805403][/quote]
Were you picked

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! / Lagos State Civil Service Application Forms / Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.