Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,285 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Teach Me How To Woo A Gurl In Yoruba Language - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Teach Me How To Woo A Gurl In Yoruba Language (4624 Views)

A Smart Boy Uses Bible Verses To Woo A Girl / Best Way To Propose To A Gurl / Helen Paul (Tatafo) Fine Gurl Video (et Al) - So So Funny! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teach Me How To Woo A Gurl In Yoruba Language by holatin(m): 8:08am On Feb 17, 2012
I ve been having dis problem lately on how i fit woo dis illiterate ibadan gurl wey live our street,i need help. yarn me
Re: Teach Me How To Woo A Gurl In Yoruba Language by Dyt(f): 8:31am On Feb 17, 2012
n ow r u diff frm er?
Re: Teach Me How To Woo A Gurl In Yoruba Language by bingbagbo(m): 9:43am On Feb 17, 2012
all u need is 2 tubers of yam, one live ram, a bottle of palm oil and alligator pepper 4 me,
n i will help u!!
Re: Teach Me How To Woo A Gurl In Yoruba Language by Idowuogbo(f): 8:43pm On Feb 17, 2012
Its not hard na,go 2 her and say "Baby wa je kin sha e ni kondo to badt".

Watch as she strips out of her nikaboga. grin grin grin grin
Re: Teach Me How To Woo A Gurl In Yoruba Language by dani1luv: 8:45pm On Feb 17, 2012
Omoge wa gba petrol,
Re: Teach Me How To Woo A Gurl In Yoruba Language by holatin(m): 6:22am On Feb 18, 2012
Dyt:

n ow r u diff frm er?
correct my english educated illiterate
Re: Teach Me How To Woo A Gurl In Yoruba Language by holatin(m): 6:24am On Feb 18, 2012
bin gbagbo:

all u need is 2 tubers of yam, one live ram, a bottle of palm oil and alligator pepper 4 me,
n i will help u!!
u be herbalist/native doctor ?
Re: Teach Me How To Woo A Gurl In Yoruba Language by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 18, 2012
Holatin where is the damn joke?! Mtcheww. . . angry
Re: Teach Me How To Woo A Gurl In Yoruba Language by holatin(m): 8:06pm On Feb 18, 2012
booqee:

Holatin where is the damn joke?! Mtcheww. . . angry
pele
Re: Teach Me How To Woo A Gurl In Yoruba Language by Agybabe(f): 9:42pm On Feb 18, 2012
Although I am not a yoruba but lemme try

Walk up to her and quote (hello ololufe mi, eniti okan mi fe, eni ti okan mi yan, iwo ni ododo ti mo ri to je ki inu mi ma njolonjolo. Bi mo se ri e. Okan mi fo soke lati maa korin ife. Ki n ma soro to po, mo fe ki a jo wa po, ki a jo wa bi egbin ati ikarawun (snail and shell), mo se ileri fun e pe, ti o ba gba fun mi, iwo ko ni kabamo. Jowo je ololufe mi) thant is just it. But make sure you have spoilt her with little change and let it be at a classy and upgraded joint which she hasn't visited before.

Abeg village girls no need much grammar, tell her things that will make her like you. And get packaging because they are freaks.

DON'T INSULT ME OOO and don't say if I have been treated the same way because I only gave a format ooo.
Re: Teach Me How To Woo A Gurl In Yoruba Language by holatin(m): 8:25am On Feb 19, 2012
Agybabe:

Although I am not a yoruba but lemme try

Walk up to her and quote (hello ololufe mi, eniti okan mi fe, eni ti okan mi yan, iwo ni ododo ti mo ri to je ki inu mi ma njolonjolo. Bi mo se ri e. Okan mi fo soke lati maa korin ife. Ki n ma soro to po, mo fe ki a jo wa po, ki a jo wa bi egbin ati ikarawun (snail and shell), mo se ileri fun e pe, ti o ba gba fun mi, iwo ko ni kabamo. Jowo je ololufe mi) thant is just it. But make sure you have spoilt her with little change and let it be at a classy and upgraded joint which she hasn't visited before.

Abeg village girls no need much grammar, tell her things that will make her like you. And get packaging because they are freaks.

DON'T INSULT ME OOO and don't say if I have been treated the same way because I only gave a format ooo.
lwkmd u try sha 98% tanx
Re: Teach Me How To Woo A Gurl In Yoruba Language by toygod2: 12:49am On Jul 08, 2012
lwkmd u try sha 98% tanx
WONDERS SHA NEVA END...no b u talk say u nid advice,d same u don come turn PRO wey dey award mark. COMPLICATED!

(1) (Reply)

Funiest Pic Of The Week / 10 Struggles Of Dating A Virgin / Lol!see What Ebola Have Caused Somebody To Do,chai Diaris God O(a Must See)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.