Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Alassane Ouattara Is The New Chairman Of Ecowas - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Alassane Ouattara Is The New Chairman Of Ecowas (14856 Views)

“We Are Regaining Our Former Glory” - President Alassane Ouattara / Ouattara Fighters Seize I.coast Capital, Few Hours Left For Gbagbo / Alassane Ouattara & Soro Jobs In Ivory Coast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alassane Ouattara Is The New Chairman Of Ecowas by omoghana22: 2:00pm On Feb 18, 2012
Quattara as a Ecowas chairman has shown how useless African leaders are. Some people are making points here while others are posting nonsense, but woe unto you to sell your pride to the westerners. We are African, we must think like African, Islam and Christianity is dividing us woefully, this is never part of our forefathers. and God never made any mistake for making us African, God blessed Africa soo much. people are here talking about civiliazation, what is civilization? are we born with it?, we shall continue to follow the westerners as far as Islam and Christianity exist in Africa, this is what they have used to bound us, we are no longer thinking like Africa.  our fore fathers doesn't know anything like crime,hatred,gossip, fornication , hiv, famine etc, these are never part of Africa when there was no Christianity or Islam.  God is watching, oneday on this earth our children will rise and fight for all this nonsence and we African shall retrieve our pride. Until we say no to Islam and Christianity, we shall have peace and unite once again,
God bless Mother Africa,
May the souls of our ancestor lives well,
May the power of our land, unite us.
and may the Creator of humanity remain unchanged
God bless you all.
Re: Alassane Ouattara Is The New Chairman Of Ecowas by cap28: 2:07pm On Feb 18, 2012
THE WISE WORDS OF A NIGERIAN HISTORIAN AND INTELLECTUAL - DR CHINWEIZU IBEKWE:

Lugardism, UN Imperialism and the prospect of African power

CHINWEIZU*[1]

sundoor777@hyperia.com

A public lecture delivered at the Agip Recital Hall, Muson Centre, Onikan, Lagos on 18 February, 2006.

In a nutshell, my presentation today argues that:

1] The 20th century has been the most disastrous century, so far, for Black Africa. It was the century in which, under colonialism, Black Africa was subjected to culturecide at the hands of White Power. That culturecide destroyed our ability to resist the genocide that is now taking place. As a result, this 21st century is likely to see the physical extermination of Black Africans, unless those now under 30 organize and defeat the extermination campaign that white power has already unleashed on Black Africa. Therefore,

2] The problem of the 21st century is the problem of African Power – how to build it, and enough of it, to end the long era of our defeats and disasters in the race war, to prevent our extermination, and to ensure our dignity.

3] We should particularly note that Lugardism is a false framework, and these Lugardist states, Nigeria included, are the wrong foundation for building African Power

Introduction:

I just want to get us started on an examination of the awful situation in which we find ourselves in Nigeria, and in Africa, at the start of the 21st century, after some 50 years of fake independence, and more than 500 years of race war. We, Nigerians and Black Africans as a whole, have been in a race war for 500years or more, and we have no chance of surviving it if we refuse to recognize that fact and act on it.

[b]Since 1960, many attempts have been made to diagnose the trouble with Nigeria. Chief among the usual suspects have been, “tribalism,” corruption, and bad leadership. May I submit that these are symptoms, not the underlying causes; the fevers, not the malaria or typhoid parasites. Our problems are much more serious than corruption & co. They include identity crises of various kinds, a lunatic elite, cultural schizophrenia, Eurotoxification and the fact that Nigeria is not a nation but a noyau—i.e., a society of inward antagonism, one held together by mutual internal antagonism, one which could not carry on if its members had no fellow members to hate. And if we want to end the troubles of the Nigerians, we must dig deeper to find the fundamental causes. And I would like, today, to draw your attention to some of the systemic causes that do not usually appear on our radar.

1] First of all is Nigeria itself: The fundamental trouble with Nigeria is Nigeria itself—the Nigerian state. This Lugardist state, by which Nigeria was invented and is maintained, has been a disaster for the Nigerian peoples/nationalities and their society.

2] Second, is the refusal by Nigerians to recognize the race war in which Lugardism is a key weapon that white power is using against Black Africans.

3] Third is our failure, in Nigeria and in Black Africa as a whole, to study the Haitian experience and learn from it.

I, now, invite you to examine the following theses:

1] The Lugardist state is an enemy to the Nigerian population;

2] Black Africans, including Nigerians, are in the semi-final phase of a race war with the European and the Arab branches of White Power.

3] Nigeria has been Haitified--Turning Nigeria into a Haiti has been a way to totally defeat its people and all of Black Africa in this semi-final phase of the race war. For, just as Haiti in 1804 was the hope of the Black race, even so, in 1960, was Nigeria the hope of Black Africa. And, for your information, the Haitification of Nigeria is almost completed by now.

4] The key enemy weapons in the race war today include the AU, NEPAD, and the organs of the New World Order, especially the UN and its agencies.

5] If Africans do not build African Power now, and use it to prevent their final defeat in the race war, Africans will be exterminated in this 21st century. This, therefore, is the do-or-die century for Africans.

Recognition of these facts is the first step on the road to liberation and survival for the Nigerian peoples/nationalities. I shall say a little to introduce each thesis, and we can then together explore and illuminate them through questions and answers that, I hope, will continue long after we leave this hall. [/b]

http://www.kwenu.com/lectures/chinweizu_lugardism.htm
Re: Alassane Ouattara Is The New Chairman Of Ecowas by Horus(m): 3:09pm On Feb 18, 2012
omoghana22:

Quattara as a Ecowas chairman has shown how useless African leaders are. Some people are making points here while others are posting nonsense, but woe unto you to sell your pride to the westerners. We are African, we must think like African, Islam and Christianity is dividing us woefully, this is never part of our forefathers. and God never made any mistake for making us African, God blessed Africa soo much. people are here talking about civiliazation, what is civilization? are we born with it?, we shall continue to follow the westerners as far as Islam and Christianity exist in Africa, this is what they have used to bound us, we are no longer thinking like Africa.  our fore fathers doesn't know anything like crime,hatred,gossip, fornication , hiv, famine etc, these are never part of Africa when there was no Christianity or Islam.  God is watching, oneday on this earth our children will rise and fight for all this nonsence and we African shall retrieve our pride. Until we say no to Islam and Christianity, we shall have peace and unite once again,
God bless Mother Africa,
God bless you all.

The first thing the colonial invader did was to disconnect us from our African spirituality and culture by enforcing Christianity and Islam on us. Just as a tree without roots is dead, a people without historical or cultural roots also becomes dead. You have nothing to identify yourselves as part of the human family. You know, you take a tree, you can tell what kind of tree it is by looking at its leaves. If the leaves are gone, you can look at the bark, and tell what kind it is. However, when you find a tree with its leaves and bark gone, everything’s gone, you call that a what? A stump; and you cannot identify a stump easily as you can identify a tree. This is the position that we are in here in Africa today.
Re: Alassane Ouattara Is The New Chairman Of Ecowas by igbo2011(m): 6:36pm On Feb 18, 2012
Watch this video it is the African origins of Christianity:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zz2zTG0zsP0

It shows how the Romans would use religion to conquer their enemies. This is happening right now. Why do we African still follow foreign gods? Arabs and whites have a hate for us and we use their gods. What have their gods brought for us? NOTHING. We are docile people who worship them and want to be like them instead of being us. We hate each other and kill each other and worship them. They do everything bad to us and we still worship them. We love our masters so much. They ake sure that we are at the bottom of all societies around the world and we still lvoe them. We talk thier language, use thier culture, dress like them and they still don't respect us.

Ever since 2012, I have only bought nigerian clothes, I am trying to learn more African languages suhch as Yoruba and KiSwahili. I also need to perfect my igbo. We need to teach our languages in our schools. We need to be more pan-African. We need to unite as one Join this facebook page there is a movement: http://www.facebook.com/pages/THE-REUNION-OF-BLACK-FAMILY-WORLD-WIDE/137580649597223
Re: Alassane Ouattara Is The New Chairman Of Ecowas by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 18, 2012
igbo2011:

@danka777
Yes undergraduate in us then I plan to get an MBA at maybe lagos business school. I am into economics so in order to undertand economics you need to know socialogy politics and history. So I study all of this on my spare time. Us africans have willy lynch syndrome because we have been trained to believe we ate inferior. We have to learnn about our great history in our past. Also our inferiority complex hurts the economy because we rather buy a whote mans product than a nigerians. So we have a love for foreign goods which depletes our foreign reserves. This is why I created the website www.nigerianedp.com I want to promote nigeria. I hear wizkid talk about gucci an dolce and gabana. In his song don't dull. In his song holla at ya boy hw wears americans clothes american slang and dances. If he were to wear nigeria clothes then this woukd create many jobs because the youth would follow him and a bbigger demnd will be there. I don't blame the west for everything. We need to change our colonial mindset. My ite is a start. Hopefully people can follow this.

Also read cap28 afro blue isale gan horus they mukina they know what's really going on in nigeria and africa too. You just cannot watch cnn and fox because they lie. Like right now they want to go in iran and syria. They can do the same for nigeria if people start to go their ow way. America wants to turn nigeria into sudan and split it up. Then it is easier to control. They also want the chinese out because they fear china.

Awesome brother. Very proud of you. Stay focus and you will be up there in just a little while. I did my undergraduate and masters in US but in chemical and Nuclear/energy engineering, respectively.
Re: Alassane Ouattara Is The New Chairman Of Ecowas by cap28: 6:46pm On Feb 18, 2012
Puppets like Ouattara and Zuma continue to perpetuate the agenda of their masters:

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7I3W__vaWQ&feature/BFa&list/PLFD9BEE24668FAAF0&lf/plcp&context/C3f50029FDOEgsToPDskJfAklXJP2gXIn1BrweqfH6[/flash]
Re: Alassane Ouattara Is The New Chairman Of Ecowas by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 18, 2012
omoghana22:

God bless Mother Africa,
God bless you all.

Another intelligent and enlightened Nigerian. Keep it up.

For those of you who are overly intransigent  and wouldn't agree with most of the words of truth being revealed on here, you don't have to automatically agree with us, all you got to do is to go and read , read insatiably and you will be surprise how all of these truths will come to you. Have you asked yourself, how did our forebears survived without Christianity or Islam? I asked that because Christianity and Islam are only 2000 yrs old and keep in mind that blacks have lived on this planet for more than 50,000 yrs. There is a lot of things that we Africans need to know, the bible as we know it today was written based upon ancient African literature and proverbs. If you take a cursory look at the 10 commandments handed down to Moses, around 4000-6000 yrs ago (remember I mentioned a while ago that Blacks have lived on this planet for 50,000 yrs ago, which means they were here before Moses, Christ, e.t.c)  these commandments were actually taken out from ancient African proverbs. Examples, Thou shall not kill, Thou shall not steal, Thou shall not commit adultery, all of these were taken off of ancient african books that govern the way of life of the african people. These words or proverbs served as their religion. That's why if you visited Igbo and Yoruba elders, don't know a lot of other tribes, they start every meeting or gathering by throwing a few proverbs, yes proverbs, and if you listen in very closely, those words serve as guiding principles on how their live their lives and you can actually find those words verbatim in the bible.  I will stop here for now!  Thanks guys
Re: Alassane Ouattara Is The New Chairman Of Ecowas by igbo2011(m): 7:14pm On Feb 18, 2012
cap28:

Puppets like Ouattara and Zuma continue to perpetuate the agenda of their masters:

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7I3W__vaWQ&feature/BFa&list/PLFD9BEE24668FAAF0&lf/plcp&context/C3f50029FDOEgsToPDskJfAklXJP2gXIn1BrweqfH6[/flash]
I think Zuma is starting to change. He is starting to go agains western economics. We went to Nigeria and told us to leave the west's economic system.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuV_g8XE5X4

He was also very much against the war in Libya: http://www.workers.org/2012/world/zuma_0126/

He might have been a puppet in the past but he might be changing. As soon as a leaders starts to go his own way he is overthrown or assassinated.

Danka7777:

Awesome brother. Very proud of you. Stay focus and you will be up there in just a little while. I did my undergraduate and masters in US but in chemical and Nuclear/energy engineering, respectively.
Damn chemical and Nuclear energy is very hard. I hope you bring your skills to a Nigeiran company because Nigeria needs energy right now to power the factories and houses. When this happens then people will have more money to spend and invest also companies can lower prices because energy costs go down. This will be overall great for the economy. Many foreigners are coming to Africa to invest but we shohuldn;t let them all come because this promotes capital flight. We must invest in our own country. I made a page for that on my site too. http://www.nigerianedp.com/investing/
Re: Alassane Ouattara Is The New Chairman Of Ecowas by Demdem(m): 8:22pm On Feb 18, 2012
cap28:

You don't get it - GEJ is their puppet just as Ouattara is their puppet.

GEJ did everything they asked him to - he voted in favour of the no fly zone over libya which led to the destruction of a sovereign state in violation of international law and the UN charter.

He supported the French invasion and mass murder of pro Gbagbo supporters in Ivory Coast.

He endorsed the NTC who hate black africans and who openly lynched black africans and posted the videos of the lynchings on youtube

this is the behaviour of a puppet -

oh and last but not least - he took orders from Christine Lagarde (head of the IMF) who ordered him to increase the price of petrol plunging 99% of nigerians into even MORE poverty and degradation - a complete puppet - owned lock stock and barrel by america and europe.

In otherwords GEJ is an a*rsehole
Re: Alassane Ouattara Is The New Chairman Of Ecowas by CHIEFAGBE: 2:43am On Feb 20, 2012
angry

IMF  folks are now celebrating because this  stooge called ouattara will borrow billions from them  to crash west Africa under the weight of debt.  It will take at least 60 years for those african countries to pay  for the APR.

1 Like

Re: Alassane Ouattara Is The New Chairman Of Ecowas by cap28: 11:05am On Feb 20, 2012
Demdem:

In otherwords GEJ is an a*rsehole

He's worse than an ar.sehole - he is a neo colonial agent.
Re: Alassane Ouattara Is The New Chairman Of Ecowas by OpeLovely(f): 1:19pm On Feb 20, 2012
That shows how dull Goodluck Jonathan was. And how he didn't have anything to offer.
Re: Alassane Ouattara Is The New Chairman Of Ecowas by cdoffx(m): 2:55pm On Feb 20, 2012
what i'm sure is that a new generation of Africans will rise that will liberate Africa and i'm proud to be one of that generation.
as much as i love following cap28 posts right from the foreign affair section but i'm angry at him because he only talk as if you people better find solution to your problem because i'm already out here with no problem. Africa will not be liberated while we sit here posting alone. if evil men have cabal a cabal is also needed to challenge them not just talking
Re: Alassane Ouattara Is The New Chairman Of Ecowas by morpheus24: 3:54pm On Feb 20, 2012
And the communist conspiracy theorists a run amok again.
Re: Alassane Ouattara Is The New Chairman Of Ecowas by morpheus24: 3:59pm On Feb 20, 2012
cdoffx:

what i'm sure is that a new generation of Africans will rise that will liberate Africa and i'm proud to be one of that generation.
as much as i love following cap28 posts right from the foreign affair section but i'm angry at him because he only talk as if you people better find solution to your problem because i'm already out here with no problem. Africa will not be liberated while we sit here posting alone. if evil men have cabal a cabal is also needed to challenge them not just talking

I pray thee young firehorse warrior, do tell us how ye will liberate the great captivity of Africa.

Shall it be by the sword, by fire or by blood we shall cleanse our great Mother land of the scorn of the White man.

I pray thee brothers tell us how we shall achieve this!!!

I am ready for the REVOLUTION!!!
Re: Alassane Ouattara Is The New Chairman Of Ecowas by morpheus24: 4:19pm On Feb 20, 2012
Danka7777:

.Have you asked yourself, how did our forebears survived without Christianity or Islam?
As a matter of fact, some of us have

Answer: We formulated our own religious beliefs

Danka7777:

we Africans need to know, the bible as we know it today was written based upon ancient African literature and proverbs. If you take a cursory look at the 10 commandments handed down to Moses, around 4000-6000 yrs ago (remember I mentioned a while ago that Blacks have lived on this planet for 50,000 yrs ago, which means they were here before Moses, Christ, e.t.c) these commandments were actually taken out from ancient African proverbs.
My dear fellow the above is a lot of heresay. Can you point us to some convincing fact including the claim that black people were around 50,000 years ago or the ten commandments were extrapolations of Africna proverbs. Who are you getting that information from.?
Re: Alassane Ouattara Is The New Chairman Of Ecowas by igbo2011(m): 9:44pm On Feb 20, 2012
morpheus24:

My dear fellow the above is a lot of heresay. Can you point us to some convincing fact including the claim that black people were around 50,000 years ago or the ten commandments were extrapolations of Africna proverbs. Who are you getting that information from.?
Black people are the original people so whenever humans started blacks started. "Adam and Eve" were black.

morpheus24:

And the communist conspiracy theorists a run amok again.

It isn't a conspiracy theory. WAKE UP!!! Take an international relations class and you will learn the same thing. Watch foreign news sources and you will learn more. CNN, FOX, and BBC are biased and lie all the time.
Re: Alassane Ouattara Is The New Chairman Of Ecowas by morpheus24: 10:23pm On Feb 20, 2012
igbo2011:

Black people are the original people so whenever humans started blacks started.
Not to go off topic but Who told you that?
When did human's start?
What constitutes an "original" person?
If black people are original people are other people thus "unoriginal"
What bearing does that have on anyting in particular?

igbo2011:

"Adam and Eve" were black.
I am not even gonna touch this one

igbo2011:

It isn't a conspiracy theory. WAKE UP!!! Take an international relations class and you will learn the same thing. Watch foreign news sources and you will learn more. CNN, FOX, and BBC are biased and lie all the time.

The mere fact that there are human beings who exist to accumulate power, wealth and prowess at the expense of "other people" built around systems they create and manipulate, cannot be taken as a codemnation of one 'group' of people seperated from you on the basis of their skin tone  or an affimation that these same tendences do not exist within these "righteous" people who proudly call out the injustices.

Morphes says "BE careful what you stand for so it does not become the very thing you fall for"
Re: Alassane Ouattara Is The New Chairman Of Ecowas by cap28: 10:48pm On Feb 20, 2012
cdoffx:

bros you've got me wrong im not like that at all - i seek to open the eyes of my brothers and sisters with knowledge - if only you know what we go through out here in the so called west you will pity us - you guys aare surrounded by people who see you as their brothers and sisters - here they look at us as inferiors no matter our level of education or acheivements in life. I am with you bros and i am coming home soon to be among my people.
Re: Alassane Ouattara Is The New Chairman Of Ecowas by morpheus24: 10:52pm On Feb 20, 2012
cap28:

bros you've got me wrong im not like that at all - i seek to open the eyes of my brothers and sisters with knowledge - if only you know what we go through out here in the so called west you will pity us - you guys aare surrounded by people who see you as their brothers and sisters - here they look at us as inferiors no matter our level of education or acheivements in life. I am with you bros and i am coming home soon to be among my people.

Finally some progress

Three cheers for our Comrade!!!!

PS. Bring some wetabix back for us, Exclusive stores no get am for town.
Re: Alassane Ouattara Is The New Chairman Of Ecowas by cdoffx(m): 3:41am On Feb 22, 2012
morpheus24:

I pray thee young firehorse warrior, do tell us how ye will liberate the great captivity of Africa.

Shall it be by the sword, by fire or by blood we shall cleanse our great Mother land of the scorn of the White man.

I pray thee brothers tell us how we shall achieve this!!!

I am ready for the REVOLUTION!!!

time will tell.
Re: Alassane Ouattara Is The New Chairman Of Ecowas by cdoffx(m): 3:49am On Feb 22, 2012
@cap
i actually understand what it may look like living out there.just 2days ago a friend was telling me he'll want to have his children abroad to claim dual citizenship and have right like the oyinbos i just laughed at him and told him none of my kids will be born outside the shores of Nigeria. i've learnt that you don't need to argue with some people its just like whippin a dead horse.
Re: Alassane Ouattara Is The New Chairman Of Ecowas by igbo2011(m): 5:03am On Feb 22, 2012
cap28:

HARAMBE!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_rLRP709zU
We need more Nigerians doing business in Nigeria. So many foreigners are coming here to invest and they are making tons. We shouldn't let this happen. Investors are like colonialists. They take money and ship it abroad. FDI isn't always the best.
Re: Alassane Ouattara Is The New Chairman Of Ecowas by morpheus24: 4:02pm On Feb 22, 2012
cdoffx:

@cap
i actually understand what it may look like living out there.just 2days ago a friend was telling me he'll want to have his children abroad to claim dual citizenship and have right like the oyinbos i just laughed at him and told him none of my kids will be born outside the shores of Nigeria. i've learnt that you don't need to argue with some people its just like whippin a dead horse.

You also need to advise some people on this forum that as a consequence of his new found patriotism to the African continent, he needs to denouce his foreign citizenship status as well cause technically speaking not Nigerian-born.
Re: Alassane Ouattara Is The New Chairman Of Ecowas by cdoffx(m): 5:32pm On Feb 22, 2012
morpheus24:

You also need to advise some people on this forum that as a consequence of his new found patriotism to the African continent, he needs to denouce his foreign citizenship status as well cause technically speaking not Nigerian-born.
i'm concerned about my own opinion i bliv i can be successful right here without having to run out likewise my unborn kids.it does not mean i can't go on vacation anyway
Re: Alassane Ouattara Is The New Chairman Of Ecowas by cap28: 8:52pm On Feb 22, 2012
cdoffx:

@cap

the only advantage of having dual citizenship (nigerian/european or american) is that you can use the passport to travel all over the world - other than that i cant see what the big deal is - at the end of the day as long as your skin is brown you will still be subject to the same crap.

as far as having the same rights as oyinbo - tell your friend to stop hallucinating and wake up to the real world - even obama faces racism - if we use our vast man power and intellectual ability to develop our country the way the iranians and the north koreans did - why would we be bothering with dual nationality?

we are more than capable of being a black superpower - we have the brains, the manpower and the resources - but we must unite against our enemy - the nigerian ruling class and the west.
Re: Alassane Ouattara Is The New Chairman Of Ecowas by morpheus24: 10:28pm On Feb 22, 2012
cdoffx:

i'm concerned about my own opinion i bliv i can be successful right here without having to run out likewise my unborn kids.it does not mean i can't go on vacation anyway
@Cdoffx

Have you ever wondered why every Western T.V program, Movie or commercial,  you watch has a 95% WHITE cast when US population statistics represents a large makeup of many ethnic and racial groups. The only shows that are representative of minorities are ones where some sort of crime is involved. Hmmm

You can never live in another man's land and expect to live as a 1st class citizen in the real sense no matter how much human equality the west tries to intergrate into their social structures. You either find a niche that you can dominate and exploit in his world or you build with what has been passed on to you by your fore fathers and is unequivocally yours by birth right and descent.

The White man has beeen at this game for hundreds of years. You cannot beat him at his game. You will loose!!

Solution: Play your own game and play it well

Morpheus says "Knowledge is CUMULATIVE, therefore POWER is CUMULATIVE"
Re: Alassane Ouattara Is The New Chairman Of Ecowas by cdoffx(m): 3:06am On Feb 23, 2012
Morpheus
of course i'm not trying to beat the white man at his game because i'm not even in his country.
why most Nigerian are crazy about the dual citizenship stuff is not just to travel around with ease but rather to have a legal right to serve the white which i'm not a party to but its not really there fault its because its only a diehard patriot that will be optimistic about this nation and thank God i'm one of such diehard patriots.
Re: Alassane Ouattara Is The New Chairman Of Ecowas by martinosi: 2:29pm On Feb 24, 2012
cap28:

igbo 2011, danka777, isale gan, afro blue and all other conscious brothers and sisters on this forum i want to say a big thank you for propagating your deep understanding of what is going on on the african continent. 

as for you ugosly you are sleepwalking into a very deep dark and bottomless pit of hell. 

i cant beleive that any sane african person can actually open their mouth and say that we africans have a  lot to learn from europeans who invaded our continent, enslaved us, destroyed our continent, brainwashed us with religions that they themselves do not even believe in, destroyed our culture , replaced our indigenous languages with theirs and degraded and dehumanised us - are these the type of people that you want to learn from?  you must be mentally ill to want to learn from someone who hates you and continues to do everything on this planet to ensure that you remain as an inferior being.

here are just a few atrocities that your european and american idols are  currently comitting on the african continent:

mobilising a military force known as africom in order to recolonise your entire  continent
overthrowing or assassinating any nationalist african leaders who try to mobilise the people against their  puppets

using debt slavery courtesy of the IMF and the world bank  to reduce africans to beggars in their own country

arming, funding and training rebel groups to overthrow legitimate nationalist african leaders who refuse to hand over their economies to the IMF and world bank

using their media to brainwash young africans into accepting western cultural values and ideologies in order to neutralise any feelings of nationalism and make them gullible docile zombies who accept western domination.

using their media to make young africans reject their own cultures, look down on their own people and aspire to be more like europeans and americans.

funding, arming and training BOTH SIDES in military conflicts in resource rich regions of africa in order to:
plunge the entire country into chaos
create an environment that will allow them to sneak in and keep stealing the resources in the midst of the chaos without any challenge
facilitate mass genocide and population depletion of those areas

the bottom line is they want to plunge the entire african continent into a state of chaos, war, famine, economic collapse in order to make it easier for them to make off with every valuable natural resource that the continent has UNCHALLENGED.

AFRICOM IS ALREADY ON THE CONTINENT AND ITS PLAN TO DESTABILISE THE ENTIRE CONTINENT IS NOW UNDERWAY - YOU BETTER AWAKE FROM YOUR SELF INDUCED COMA!!!

GOOD POST
Re: Alassane Ouattara Is The New Chairman Of Ecowas by Nayah(f): 2:02pm On Mar 08, 2012
Are you talking about this guy who's been putting by force in Côte d'Ivoire because he's the best clown for French people? Is this Alassane Ouattara so called president who makes declarations outside the country and ask ti maintain French military forces to oppress people who tell the truth about the real Ivorian President?

Well, good for ECOWAS undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

China Says It Conducted 'Readiness Patrol' Around Taiwan / Genocide' Warning: As Armenian Christians Face Potential Horror, Nagorno-karabak / South Africa Let Me Down During My Impeachment - Robert Mugabe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.