Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Is It Possible To Trade In Nigerian Stocks From Outside The Country? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It Possible To Trade In Nigerian Stocks From Outside The Country? (821 Views)

Free Flow Of Yuan In Nigerian Banks - What You Need To Know / Make Good Money Buying Cheap Bankrupt Stocks From UK / How Do I Buy Nigerian Stocks From Outside The Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Trade In Nigerian Stocks From Outside The Country? by Ollie39: 1:32pm On Oct 20, 2007
Any advice would be welcome.
Re: Is It Possible To Trade In Nigerian Stocks From Outside The Country? by LondonCool(m): 4:04pm On Oct 20, 2007
Yes.It would be more easier once you have obtained your CSCS account and a Broker (Account Manager)who carries out your trade executions (by phone or e-mail)
Re: Is It Possible To Trade In Nigerian Stocks From Outside The Country? by lawuyi(m): 5:56pm On Oct 20, 2007
most definitely. As londoncool said the best way is to get a CSCS account and a reliable broker. You can get scanned reports of your portfolio every quarter (can be more frequently or less depending on you) and email buy and sell instructions to your broker as well as sending them cash to finance the deals.

I know my brokers do something of the sort, you might wanna try em out. It's integrated Trust and Investments LTd in Lagos. check their website for their email but i believe it is info@iti-ng.com not sure though but their website is definitely www.iti-ng.com .

I know they definitely deal with naija people in the diaspora. Good luck
Re: Is It Possible To Trade In Nigerian Stocks From Outside The Country? by Ollie39: 10:29pm On Oct 20, 2007
Thank you very much!

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Blog. / Biz Idea Required / Cbn Begins Audit Of Micro Finance Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.