Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Update: Man Without Limbs, Nick Vujicic Photo'd On Honeymoon With Wife In Hawaii - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Update: Man Without Limbs, Nick Vujicic Photo'd On Honeymoon With Wife In Hawaii (48136 Views)

Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Vacation In Hawaii (Photos) / Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii / PHOTO'D: Nollywood Twins, Chidinma & Chidiebere, Having Fun At A London Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update: Man Without Limbs, Nick Vujicic Photo'd On Honeymoon With Wife In Hawaii by amakaikeng(f): 8:47pm On Feb 17, 2012
Nick Vujicic is having the fun of his life with his beautiful wife Kanae Miyahara in Hawaii. The photo shows Nick taking pictures of his wife.

http://amakaikenga..com/2012/02/update-nick-vujicic-photod-on-honeymoon.html

Re: Update: Man Without Limbs, Nick Vujicic Photo'd On Honeymoon With Wife In Hawaii by etunoman76(m): 5:30pm On Jun 21, 2012
THIS IS SO AMAZING!!!! I WISH THEM THE BEST OF LUCK
Re: Update: Man Without Limbs, Nick Vujicic Photo'd On Honeymoon With Wife In Hawaii by gulfer: 2:36pm On Jun 22, 2012
I hope he has a D*ck as it's quite important in a marriage.
Re: Update: Man Without Limbs, Nick Vujicic Photo'd On Honeymoon With Wife In Hawaii by avr247: 5:37pm On Dec 18, 2012
See swagger. God is too much o. Some boys with 7hands and legs no fit toast that kind babe self
Re: Update: Man Without Limbs, Nick Vujicic Photo'd On Honeymoon With Wife In Hawaii by Caracta(f): 8:51pm On Dec 18, 2012
Nick is married? When did that happen? Are you kidding me? Oh my crush, congratulations (if it's true).
Re: Update: Man Without Limbs, Nick Vujicic Photo'd On Honeymoon With Wife In Hawaii by nku5: 4:42pm On Dec 19, 2012
Amazing I watched a video of this guy from 2007 and he said he was going to get married one day and that his wife was going to be a hot babe.

Congrats to him

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Is A Cast On Avengers (infinity Wars) / Meet Di’ja's Husband, Rotimi (Photos) / D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.