Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Top Police Chiefs Aided My Escape - Kabiru Sokoto - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top Police Chiefs Aided My Escape - Kabiru Sokoto (18018 Views)

Kabiru Sokoto Claims He Is Innocent / Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force / Killer Squad Training For 2011 —top Police Source (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Police Chiefs Aided My Escape - Kabiru Sokoto by kooto(m): 12:47pm On Feb 18, 2012
We are making progress on this issue which is good. at the end of the day what matters is we knowing those behind it & their sponsors and what is done to them. i sincerely hope they are not bigger  more powerful than the government.
Re: Top Police Chiefs Aided My Escape - Kabiru Sokoto by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:50pm On Feb 18, 2012
abhosts:

Please speak for yourself.

^^^Abhosts, you don't agree with Koruji shocked?

I've got a song for you to sing to show your unquestioning love, but you've got to make up a silly/comical dance to go with it:

I love Naigeria, i no go lie.
Na inside am i go live and die (repeat as much as you like, but don't forget the dance). wink
Re: Top Police Chiefs Aided My Escape - Kabiru Sokoto by akin33(m): 1:02pm On Feb 18, 2012
According 2 d order IGP that all money making road block ventures should be immediately dismanled. My people, i told u that police cant survive without road block. This morning i travelled frm Shagamu to Ilishan, as early as 5.30am, i meet 2 road block and police was seriously chasing tokunbo vehicles.
Re: Top Police Chiefs Aided My Escape - Kabiru Sokoto by akin33(m): 1:08pm On Feb 18, 2012
Pls. Whoever have d IGP tel Nø should inbox me akin07039@gmail.com thanks
Re: Top Police Chiefs Aided My Escape - Kabiru Sokoto by sarutobie(m): 1:14pm On Feb 18, 2012
Dem leave sorrow tears and blood, dem regular trade mark!!
Re: Top Police Chiefs Aided My Escape - Kabiru Sokoto by eghost247(m): 1:45pm On Feb 18, 2012
not surprised
Re: Top Police Chiefs Aided My Escape - Kabiru Sokoto by bigdoo: 1:51pm On Feb 18, 2012
I am not surprised one bit; it only confirms my suspicion.
Re: Top Police Chiefs Aided My Escape - Kabiru Sokoto by jmaine: 1:55pm On Feb 18, 2012
Na today
Re: Top Police Chiefs Aided My Escape - Kabiru Sokoto by sirp2007: 2:08pm On Feb 18, 2012
The earlier we redefine our collective values the better for us.Can u imagine policemen conniving wth terrorist to kill there fellow policemen?wht about d innocent lad tht lost his life in this whole charade of escape?
Re: Top Police Chiefs Aided My Escape - Kabiru Sokoto by ocelot2006(m): 2:38pm On Feb 18, 2012
I must say that I am TOTALLY ashamed of the Police Force. The rot in the force is just too much to bear.

To the officers of the SSS, well done. And keep up the good work.
Re: Top Police Chiefs Aided My Escape - Kabiru Sokoto by Exponental(m): 3:03pm On Feb 18, 2012
THE NIGERIA POLICE VENTURES.
Dealers in different types of pdt/services such as open extortion, armed robbery, sale of cars n many more. Visit d nearest PS 4 more info
Re: Top Police Chiefs Aided My Escape - Kabiru Sokoto by drstone1: 3:15pm On Feb 18, 2012
“The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.” Where there is a will, there is a Way! As to whether Nigeria can move on from here, i wholly believe it is possible!! The pathetic inability to bring criminals and their collaborators to book is not beyond reach, By the same corollary, it is also possible to bring past n present Leaders , highly placed individuals to render account of acts committed under their watchful eye. If people are not made to suffer for or be made to profit from their personal actions and decisions, BABOON will CONTINUE to WORK while Monkey go Continue to chop!!
My Observation of Nigeria, is that over the years, we have had leaders who clearly lacked a will and the requisite Know-how to enforce good Governance. Not that we have not had great leaders, but they were not given the room to operate well. And NOBODY is to blame for this, but our culture. The d[b]ifferent sociocultural mindset[/b] we have in the country has not added up to our advantage, instead it has tended to pull us apart.  Succinctly put, 'ALL OF US DO NOT BELIEVE IN THE SAME THINGS, WE DO NOT SHARE THE SAME VALUES, WE ARE ALL PURSUING DISSIMILAR INTERESTS, neither do we as different ethnic nationalities TRUST EACH OTHER.   Once the cornerstone of trust is tainted in any relationship, such a relationship is mostly likely headed for ruin.  It is true that there is strength in unity, but what kind of Unity is it that fosters such strength. Being in a union is different from being united!!
From the very beginning, the Yoruba's never really trusted the Igbo. The hausa- fulani also never were comfortable with the Yoruba's nor thought any better of the Igbo's. the Igbos as well did not show any confidence in the Yoruba nor thought well of the Hausa. The northern minorities {middle belters} and the southern minorities {niger Deltans} were also having problems with the larger ethnic blocks who invaded their domains in sheer numbers and were already skeptical of [b]ethnic DOMINANCE.[/b]
That is why, a Kabiru can escape while every other person is looking 4 him. Can i also remind you that back then in 1963-66, that is why the likes of Azikiwe, and others escaped when the coupist were busy killing people from other ethnic groups. in 1983, that is why the likes of Shagari will be cooling off under house arrests, while the likes of Ajasin, Ambrose Alli and others will be languishing in maximum Prisons.To drive my point home, even when some Nigerian achieves some sort of international success; you hear such people say things like no, he is , (names a particular tribe!).  Who to blame our values, We say in this part of the world, that even if your Pikin Kill other people Pikins dem, you will still not want to disown him, yu go like to protect am, becos your own na your own. Do you know we have this statement in almost  all the languages! In so far KABIRU is busy killing EMEKA, OluBoye will feign ignorance and siddon look. Irrespective of how loud Emeka's folks are crying foul to high heavens. By the same token Abdul ringim Kabiru's brother will aid his brother to escape if caught!  Oluboye will only act when Kabiru targets his household, in this instance if Kabiru happens to Bomb Bimbo and Oketude.
The Simple Truth is IF we are not the same, there is absolutely no need to FLOCK together; It is Against NAture. Nonetheless, if the Amalgamation of 1914, was not a huge mistake of destiny. The time has come for the Purpose of destiny to be DEFINED, or else Nigeria may as well REST IN PIECES. God Forbid and may God bless Nigeria!
Re: Top Police Chiefs Aided My Escape - Kabiru Sokoto by drstone1: 3:23pm On Feb 18, 2012
“The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.” Where there is a will, there is a Way! As to whether Nigeria can move on from here, i wholly believe it is possible!! The pathetic inability to bring criminals and their collaborators to book is not beyond reach, By the same corollary, it is also possible to bring past n present Leaders , highly placed individuals to render account of acts committed under their watchful eye. If people are not made to suffer for or be made to profit from their personal actions and decisions, BABOON will CONTINUE to WORK while Monkey go Continue to chop!!
My Observation of Nigeria, is that over the years, we have had leaders who clearly lacked a will and the requisite Know-how to enforce good Governance. Not that we have not had great leaders, but they were not given the room to operate well. And NOBODY is to blame for this, but our culture. The d[b]ifferent sociocultural mindset[/b] we have in the country has not added up to our advantage, instead it has tended to pull us apart. Succinctly put, 'ALL OF US DO NOT BELIEVE IN THE SAME THINGS, WE DO NOT SHARE THE SAME VALUES, WE ARE ALL PURSUING DISSIMILAR INTERESTS, neither do we as different ethnic nationalities TRUST EACH OTHER. Once the cornerstone of trust is tainted in any relationship, such a relationship is mostly likely headed for ruin. It is true that there is strength in unity, but what kind of Unity is it that fosters such strength. Being in a union is different from being united!!
From the very beginning, the Yoruba's never really trusted the Igbo. The hausa- fulani also never were comfortable with the Yoruba's nor thought any better of the Igbo's. the Igbos as well did not show any confidence in the Yoruba nor thought well of the Hausa. The northern minorities {middle belters} and the southern minorities {niger Deltans} were also having problems with the larger ethnic blocks who invaded their domains in sheer numbers and were already skeptical of [b]ethnic DOMINANCE.[/b]
That is why, a Kabiru can escape while every other person is looking 4 him. Can i also remind you that back then in 1963-66, that is why the likes of Azikiwe, and others escaped when the coupist were busy killing people from other ethnic groups. in 1983, that is why the likes of Shagari will be cooling off under house arrests, while the likes of Ajasin, Ambrose Alli and others will be languishing in maximum Prisons.To drive my point home, even when some Nigerian achieves some sort of international success; you hear such people say things like no, he is , (names a particular tribe!). Who to blame our values, We say in this part of the world, that even if your Pikin Kill other people Pikins dem, you will still not want to disown him, yu go like to protect am, becos your own na your own. Do you know we have this statement in almost all the languages! In so far KABIRU is busy killing EMEKA, OluBoye will feign ignorance and siddon look. Irrespective of how loud Emeka's folks are crying foul to high heavens. By the same token Abdul ringim, Kabiru's brother, will aid his brother to escape if caught! Oluboye will only act when Kabiru targets his household, in this instance if Kabiru happens to Bomb Bimbo and Oketude.
The Simple Truth is IF we are not the SAME, there is absolutely no need to FLOCK together; It is Against NAture. Nonetheless, if the Amalgamation of 1914, was not a huge mistake of destiny; The time has come for the Purpose of that destiny to be DEFINED, or else Nigeria may as well REST IN PIECES. God Forbid and may God bless Nigeria!
Re: Top Police Chiefs Aided My Escape - Kabiru Sokoto by boysy(m): 3:30pm On Feb 18, 2012
I wonder why we lack men of credibility in the Police Force. It is time for the presidency to decide whether we are still safe in this country or not. May God reward those Policemen that aided the escape of Kabiru Sokoto escape accordingly. And GEJ should rise up to the challenge and ensure those behind this are severely punished according to LAW.
Re: Top Police Chiefs Aided My Escape - Kabiru Sokoto by Rhea(f): 3:37pm On Feb 18, 2012
E don reach when they go kpai this aboki before he starts spilling the beans on those top police chiefs. No be naija again cheesy
Re: Top Police Chiefs Aided My Escape - Kabiru Sokoto by kizito96(m): 4:05pm On Feb 18, 2012
Nigerian Police are the best in the world
Re: Top Police Chiefs Aided My Escape - Kabiru Sokoto by Willywilly9: 4:17pm On Feb 18, 2012
Northern Moslem police officers are all members of Islamic Terror groups
Re: Top Police Chiefs Aided My Escape - Kabiru Sokoto by Beaf: 4:33pm On Feb 18, 2012
cold:

The journalist just wrote Toto without indicating where it is located based on the assumption that everyone must know where Toto is.How silly is that?For the record,Toto is a local government in Bauchi state & not the Toto on everyone's mind  grin.Hope that clears things up

Dude, every gentleman knows the correct location and it isn't in Bauchi! angry
But if they have now made it a local government, it only means free walakolobo. Damn! shocked
No more recharge cards and blackberries; I will ask the next pretty faced, jiggly arsed enchanter I meet at the beach to simply and immediately allow me visit her "local govt."  grin grin

Reference:

My serious concern as always is the cycle of destruction of our institutions as in this case by the ugly vices of sectarianism. If a Federal institution begins to fracture along lines of religious bigotry then the force as a whole is undermined. Where is the honour when you free a member of a sect that has killed hundreds of people who you swore to protect and worse murdered scores of your colleagues. What more can undermine morale when you cannot trust your fellow officer. I will not be surprised if these moles have given out the details of the top officers and detectives at the cutting edge of the counter-insurgency. No wonder they are frequently ambushed and caught up in IED's. No wonder informants find it hard to step forward. It is terrible. The penalty for this sort of crime should exceed anything given to the very terrorists themselves and in some other societies this means capital. And it has to be to send out a strong message to the rank and file before the bad eggs completely destroy the force. They do it frequently with armed robbers but this is taking it to a new and highly dangerous level.

Truth is most people have not paid attention to the boko haram saga, otherwise none of this would really be news. Some months back, an army General was tried for releasing boko haram suspects.
Even greater evidence was provided about boko harams reach in govt, when about a year ago, they threatened the Kaduna state governor and his family. They were able to tell the governor where he was in government house at that moment and where his family members (particularly his wife and daughter) had had been to and when.

It is a core-Northern elite thing, with the old power structures flexing their muscles in extreme bitterness at the loss of power. More will surely be exposed as the months grind down, it will take tact and patience to overcome boko haram, cos they are everywhere.
Re: Top Police Chiefs Aided My Escape - Kabiru Sokoto by xavier047: 4:57pm On Feb 18, 2012
We don't need mr Sokoto to tell us that his release was aided by top persons both in the force and government(inclusive of unemployed politicians). Tell or point out this fellows to Nigerians and the world at large. That i fink is the next logical step the sss should pursue and not telling us what we already know
Re: Top Police Chiefs Aided My Escape - Kabiru Sokoto by kbdrim(m): 5:14pm On Feb 18, 2012
cold:

The journalist just wrote Toto without indicating where it is located based on the assumption that everyone must know where Toto is.How silly is that?For the record,Toto is a local government in Bauchi state & not the Toto on everyone's mind grin.Hope that clears things up
Are you sure Igbo boy?, the last time i Checked it was in Nassarawa State and not Bauchi, Nassarawa Toto is the fullname.
Re: Top Police Chiefs Aided My Escape - Kabiru Sokoto by justinelov(m): 5:50pm On Feb 18, 2012
@COLD
SORRY THE TOTO IS A LOCAL GOVERNMENT IN NASARAWA STATE, KABIRU SOKOTO WAS TAKEN DOWN THERE ON A MOTORBIKE, NOT TO FAR FROM ABAJI IN ABUJA
Re: Top Police Chiefs Aided My Escape - Kabiru Sokoto by saudatu(m): 6:21pm On Feb 18, 2012
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] na wa ooooo
Re: Top Police Chiefs Aided My Escape - Kabiru Sokoto by wordychap: 6:23pm On Feb 18, 2012
you're merely stating d obvious. lets see d policemen on news tried n sentenced; names n all clearly stated then u talking
Re: Top Police Chiefs Aided My Escape - Kabiru Sokoto by kilandcure: 6:30pm On Feb 18, 2012
9ja government should face out 20 naira notes now, maybe this olopa boz go chnage small
Re: Top Police Chiefs Aided My Escape - Kabiru Sokoto by moshoodn(m): 6:42pm On Feb 18, 2012
crap men in .lack
Re: Top Police Chiefs Aided My Escape - Kabiru Sokoto by irich21(m): 10:17pm On Feb 18, 2012
I knew it frm de start, it was all police release, not escaped like they claimed, nigerian police is a disgrace to this nation
Re: Top Police Chiefs Aided My Escape - Kabiru Sokoto by Harbb: 10:19pm On Feb 18, 2012
Many police men are BH sympathisers
Re: Top Police Chiefs Aided My Escape - Kabiru Sokoto by patorini(m): 11:03pm On Feb 18, 2012
Were you not expecting it after they put out that useless escape story?
Re: Top Police Chiefs Aided My Escape - Kabiru Sokoto by live4ever: 3:01am On Feb 19, 2012
We don't need mr Sokoto to tell us that his release was [quote][/quote]aided by top persons both in the force and government(inclusive of unemployed politicians). Tell or point out this fellows to Nigerians and the world at large. That i fink is the next logical step the sss should pursue and not telling us what we already know

We don't need mr Sokoto to tell us that his release was aided by top persons both in the force and government(inclusive of unemployed politicians). Tell or point out this fellows to Nigerians and the world at large. That i fink is the next logical step the sss should pursue and not telling us what we already know

GBAM!!!
Re: Top Police Chiefs Aided My Escape - Kabiru Sokoto by ceejay80s(m): 4:38am On Feb 19, 2012
All hausas should be dismissed from the police force
Re: Top Police Chiefs Aided My Escape - Kabiru Sokoto by beespak7(m): 10:28am On Feb 19, 2012
This is very serious the case should be seriously investigated, and those guilty police officers should be dissmised and punished to serve as a deterant to others NIGERIA POLICE FORCE IS VERY ROTTEN DAMN!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Consul-general In New York - "I'm A Muslim, I Cant Enter A Church" / Troops Clear Remnants Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Kala Balge -photos / Presidency Speaks On Buhari Seeking Medical Treatment During Private Visit To UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.