Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Submit Your Cv Here For Me.unity And Diamond Bank In Ph - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Submit Your Cv Here For Me.unity And Diamond Bank In Ph (5544 Views)

Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria / Creating A Good Curriculum Vitæ (CV), Let Share Ideas, Experience And Cv's Here. / Application To Partcipate In Your Nnpc/ptdf Engr Trainin (send ur cv here) now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Submit Your Cv Here For Me.unity And Diamond Bank In Ph by pejubaby(f): 3:59pm On Oct 22, 2007
I hope am not a late comer.

Anyway Thank you and God bless.

Re: Submit Your Cv Here For Me.unity And Diamond Bank In Ph by stellose(f): 4:09pm On Oct 22, 2007
i have stopped, am not feeling fine at the moment , you can see for yourself that, the cv,s here is just more than 30. at least i tried to help my fellow nairalanders.
Re: Submit Your Cv Here For Me.unity And Diamond Bank In Ph by bayourr: 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2007
please consider me.please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Submit Your Cv Here For Me.unity And Diamond Bank In Ph by kris4bliss(m): 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2007
Thanks Friend, God Bles U 4 ur Kindness.
pls i will kindly want you to always give me info(s), how far they will be going about the employment and when the results will be coming out.
Thanks Once Again,
Christopher.

Re: Submit Your Cv Here For Me.unity And Diamond Bank In Ph by bayourr: 5:03pm On Oct 22, 2007
i believe mine wont be an extra load.please!!!!!!!!!!!!! cry

Re: Submit Your Cv Here For Me.unity And Diamond Bank In Ph by god4unn(m): 5:20pm On Oct 22, 2007
these are my cv. any one that opens can serve the purpose

Re: Submit Your Cv Here For Me.unity And Diamond Bank In Ph by taonu2000(f): 5:37pm On Oct 22, 2007
Thanks so much for your effort.

Re: Submit Your Cv Here For Me.unity And Diamond Bank In Ph by Tonyblu(m): 6:10pm On Oct 22, 2007
Wishing you guys the best of success in your pursuits.
Cheers.
Re: Submit Your Cv Here For Me.unity And Diamond Bank In Ph by stellose(f): 6:11pm On Oct 22, 2007
PLEASE DONT SEND ANYMORE CV TO MY MAIL BOX AS AM NOT TAKING THEM AGAIN.
AM DELECTING ANY ONE SENT TO MY MAIL BOX AS SOON AS I GET ANY.

ITS WRITTEN FOR ALL TO SEE THAT I HAVE SUBMITED THE 30 I REQUESTED FOR.
IS A SIMPLE ENGLISH PLEASE.
Re: Submit Your Cv Here For Me.unity And Diamond Bank In Ph by Ashags(m): 6:19pm On Oct 22, 2007
thanks men, this is mine too

Re: Submit Your Cv Here For Me.unity And Diamond Bank In Ph by karlmazx(m): 6:43pm On Oct 22, 2007
pl can u help me to submit i just saw it now and am at idadan GOD WILL MAKE SURE U GERT THE JOB W AS I WILL ALSO GET IT. SO SEE U ON TOP

Re: Submit Your Cv Here For Me.unity And Diamond Bank In Ph by chrismercy(m): 7:22pm On Oct 22, 2007
This is my CV for ur submission.Thanks a million

Re: Submit Your Cv Here For Me.unity And Diamond Bank In Ph by okoroigwe: 8:19pm On Oct 22, 2007
pls,here is my C.V.Kindly xtend ur hand of help to me.Thanks.

Re: Submit Your Cv Here For Me.unity And Diamond Bank In Ph by wham(m): 9:03pm On Oct 22, 2007
You guys should have sent your CVs to her personal box.

You shouldnt have made it accessible for the public here noww!!

That is how they will start arranging JOB (419) for some people from all ur personal data online for free

And besides, she says she isnt collecting again
Re: Submit Your Cv Here For Me.unity And Diamond Bank In Ph by nnamdi04: 9:39am On Oct 23, 2007
pls i hope my own is not too late. pls try. thanks

Re: Submit Your Cv Here For Me.unity And Diamond Bank In Ph by patdee: 10:17am On Oct 23, 2007
please this is my cvnhh

Re: Submit Your Cv Here For Me.unity And Diamond Bank In Ph by Spiwes(m): 11:30am On Oct 23, 2007
thanks bro

Re: Submit Your Cv Here For Me.unity And Diamond Bank In Ph by Damolala(m): 11:48am On Oct 23, 2007
hello thanks for the info pls kindly get back to me asap, damolala

Re: Submit Your Cv Here For Me.unity And Diamond Bank In Ph by sonas(m): 12:42pm On Oct 23, 2007
Tanx a lot.I we all so appreciate your help.Here's my CV

Re: Submit Your Cv Here For Me.unity And Diamond Bank In Ph by damkollins(m): 12:54pm On Oct 23, 2007
stellose:

PLEASE DONT SEND ANYMORE CV TO MY MAIL BOX AS AM NOT TAKING THEM AGAIN.
AM DELECTING ANY ONE SENT TO MY MAIL BOX AS SOON AS I GET ANY.

ITS WRITTEN FOR ALL TO SEE THAT I HAVE SUBMITED THE 30 I REQUESTED FOR.
IS A SIMPLE ENGLISH PLEASE.
I think you should modify your post and change the subject of your thread or else,this thread will not end because Nairalanders read only the subject and not the posts.I'll appreciate you to do that.
Re: Submit Your Cv Here For Me.unity And Diamond Bank In Ph by ukoji(f): 1:04pm On Oct 23, 2007
hi, u guys are doing a great work in here i appreciate.but abeg no vex 4me i don drop my cv just help me too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Finally, FG To Begin Payments Of 5k To Unemployed. Who Has Gotten The Form? / Don’t Lie In A Job Interview In Lagos / Lagos State Internal Revenue Test On 29th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.