Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil (16547 Views)

How Do I Sell My Soul To Satan / Dedicate Your Soul To Father Satan Here / Ten People Who Sold Their Soul To The Devil. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 1:46am On Feb 18, 2012
Mark 8:35-36

35 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it.

36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

John 14:6

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

PLEASE ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR TODAY. TOMORROW MAY BE TOO LATE.

THANK YOU

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

5 Likes

Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by Lasinoh: 5:23am On Feb 18, 2012
I already did and loving it.
I dash you my 'heavenly spot'! kiss
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 11:30am On Feb 18, 2012
For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord;
(Romans 6:23)

2 Likes

Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 9:26pm On Feb 18, 2012
John 10:10

The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full

Thank you Jesus
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by modavi: 1:45am On Feb 20, 2012
cry cry cry cry May God help us!
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by eddy1977(m): 5:21am On Feb 20, 2012
whatever satan and the world try to do,they cant steal my spirit. i was taught wrong about satan being after my soul.but the bible teaches that man is spirit.satan is after man's spirit.not man's soul. ephesians 1;13 SAYS that when i came to christ,my spirit was sealed for eternity. satan can try to mess with my body and my soul,but he cant touch my spirit.
so i am not concerned about selling my soul to satan. satan is not even interested in my soul to start with.
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by Nobody: 6:38am On Feb 20, 2012
lmao, bro, seek mental help quickly, wetin satan 1 use your soul for when he's supposedly a fallen angel, and also has demons, abi ur soul tight pass their own?
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 2:10pm On Feb 20, 2012
John 14:6

Jesus answered 'I am the WAY, and the TRUTH and the LIFE. No one comes to the father EXCEPT through me'.

Don't be deceived my friends,there's NO OTHER WAY to Heaven/Paradise than through Jesus Christ.Accept him into your life TODAY. Tomorrow may be TOO LATE.

Jesus loves you so much

1 Like

Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 3:33pm On Feb 20, 2012
Come to Jesus today and you will be SAVED from eternal DEATH
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 20, 2012
o boy, wetin happen na?
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by UyiIredia(m): 4:32pm On Feb 20, 2012
Devil is just a spelling. D-E-V-I-L. Why do you guys treat the spelling as if it were a being.

1 Like

Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 10:38pm On Feb 20, 2012
Repent for the kingdom of GOD is at hand. Only Jesus Christ can save you from ETERNAL DEATH.Come to Jesus today.Don't delay your salvation
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 3:03pm On Feb 21, 2012
Please give your LIFE to Jesus Christ and be SAVED today

1 Like

Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 12:11am On Feb 22, 2012
Yes, Jesus Loves Me
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by Horus(m): 12:48am On Feb 22, 2012
The soul is the divine body and mentality of a person. When a child is born, spirits may possess his or her body, but those spirits existed ever since creation. The spirits that possess the person may be qa’hat (agreeable) or netchnetch (disagreeable) or both, called Eloheem. This depends on the person’s environment and the moment of time of the birth under which the individual was born. Moreover, the seed from which the child sprang is a major factor in determining its pattern of life.
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 10:48am On Feb 22, 2012
Don't be deceived by satan and his fallen angels.After death, it's God's judgement.Please accept Jesus Christ into your life as your ONLY saviour today.This might be your last chance.Please don't delay your salvation.Jesus loves you so much.Peace
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by LogicMind: 11:25am On Feb 22, 2012
kolaxy your life must be a case study.
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 12:36pm On Feb 22, 2012
My friends,where do you want to spend your eternity after this short journey on earth? With God in Heaven(Eternal Life) or with Satan in Hell(Eternal Death)? The CHOICE is yours my friend.

Jesus loves you no matter your sins.He only hates the sins in you.So, come to him today and he will wash away all your sins with his precious BLOOD and write your name in the book of life.

1 Like

Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by Kay17: 1:25pm On Feb 22, 2012
^^^

And you still insist Christianity is monotheism??!
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 8:24pm On Feb 22, 2012
1Jn.5:12 Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life. John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 11:43pm On Feb 22, 2012
Acts 16:31 They replied, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved—you and your household.”
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 10:29am On Feb 23, 2012
SALVATION is available ONLY through JESUS CHRIST. My friends, don't be deceived,there's NO other way to ETERNAL LIFE. Come to Jesus TODAY.He loves you no matter how big your sins are.
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 2:55pm On Feb 23, 2012
Romans 10:13 'For WHOSOEVER Shall CALL UPON THE NAME OF THE LORD, shall BE SAVED'.
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by LogicMind: 3:05pm On Feb 23, 2012
what did jesus christ wipe his nyash with after having a dump?
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 8:31pm On Feb 23, 2012
1 Corinthians 3:11

For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 10:38am On Feb 24, 2012
John 3:3

Jesus replied, 'Very truly I tell you, NO ONE can see the kingdom of God UNLESS they are BORN AGAIN'.
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by Sweatshirt: 12:57pm On Feb 24, 2012
If I was to die to day, I'm taking a glock with me. To burst the Devil in his face. cool
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 10:07pm On Feb 24, 2012
"Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. Earth and sky fled from his presence, and there was no place for them. And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life.

The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books.
The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what he had done.

Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death. If anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire." (Rev 20:11-15).
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 1:01am On Feb 25, 2012
John 8:32: 'Then you will know the truth(Jesus) and,the truth will set you free.

Do you know the truth? Are you free from Satan's bondage?

Come to Jesus TODAY.He loves you
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 4:00pm On Feb 25, 2012
2 Corinthians 5:21

God made him (Jesus) who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.

Thank you Jesus
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by doofanc: 4:10pm On Feb 25, 2012
Preach on!
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 7:51pm On Feb 25, 2012
Acts 26:9-11

Paul said,  “I too was convinced that I ought to do all that was possible to oppose the name of Jesus of Nazareth.  And that is just what I did in Jerusalem. On the authority of the chief priests I put many of the Lord’s people (christians) in prison, and when they were put to death, I cast my vote against them.  Many a time I went from one synagogue to another to have them punished, and I tried to force them to blaspheme. I was so obsessed with persecuting them that I even hunted them down in foreign cities.

Warning: If you are so obsessed in persecuting christians everywhere and on nairaland, just like Saul did before he met Jesus, I beg you to repent before it's too late. You may not get the same grace like Saul.

Jesus loves you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Explain These Bible Verses / Is Nigeria Morally Better Than U.S? / Why Do You Sleep In Church Even With The Loud Speakers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.