Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil (16542 Views)

How Do I Sell My Soul To Satan / Dedicate Your Soul To Father Satan Here / Ten People Who Sold Their Soul To The Devil. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 10:03pm On Jul 11, 2012
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

- Proverbs 3:5-6
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 10:05pm On Jul 11, 2012
This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.

- Psalms 118:24
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 10:05pm On Jul 11, 2012
You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.

- Isaiah 26:3
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 10:06pm On Jul 11, 2012
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.

- Deuteronomy 31:6
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 10:07pm On Jul 11, 2012
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

- Galatians 5:22-23
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2012
No one can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money.

- Matthew 6:24
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2012
The name of the LORD is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe.

- Proverbs 18:10
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 10:10pm On Jul 11, 2012
And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.

- Hebrews 11:6
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 9:02am On Jul 12, 2012
Behold, I am the LORD, the God of ALL flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?

Jeremiah 32:27
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 9:09am On Jul 13, 2012
Genesis 2:7

Then the Lord God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by grace5: 4:02pm On Jul 13, 2012
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 9:06am On Jul 16, 2012
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 9:00am On Jul 17, 2012
Jesus is the ONLY way to ETERNAL LIFE...John 14:6

There is NO other WAY
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 2:53pm On Jul 18, 2012
Luke 11:33

No one lights a lamp and puts it in a place where it will be hidden, or under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, so that those who come in may see the light.

FOR HOW LONG WILL YOU REMAIN IN DARKNESS! Come to Jesus, the light of the world today.
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 9:13am On Jul 19, 2012
Human beings only know about what they have discovered but the greater parts of God's resources are yet to be discovered by man, but God knows where He kept them.
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 9:25am On Jul 20, 2012
Jesus said:I am the Way,the Truth, and the Life.NO ONE can come to the father except through me.
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 5:18pm On Jul 21, 2012
My friends, have you given your life to Christ yet? If you haven't, please don't delay your SALVATION. REPENT from your SINS and give your LIFE to Jesus Christ TODAY.

HEAVEN is REAL. HELL FIRE is REAL.

Where do you want to SPEND your eternity? Remember, 1000 years with God is just like a day. 
Don't lose your life to satan because of this short journey of 70-100 years on earth which according to God, is not up to 3 hours our time. We came Unclad and with NOTHING to this world and, Unclad with NOTHING shall we return.

Accept Christ TODAY and you'll be SAVED.

Jesus loves you
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 8:43am On Jul 23, 2012
Genesis 1

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning —the first day.
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 1:49pm On Jul 24, 2012

1 Like

Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 8:46am On Jul 25, 2012
Repent for the kingdom of GOD is at hand. Only Jesus Christ can save you from ETERNAL DEATH.Come to Jesus today.Don't delay your salvation
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 9:21am On Jul 26, 2012
John 1:29

The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, “Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!

Come to Jesus today and be saved.
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by grace5: 9:32am On Jul 26, 2012

DO NOT GO HERE IS HELL
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 8:51am On Jul 27, 2012
Luke 17:26-27,30

Just as it was in the days of Noah, so also will it be in the days of the Son of Man (Jesus Christ). People were eating, drinking, marrying and being given in marriage up to the time Noah entered the ark.Then the flood came and destroyed them all. It will be just like this on the day Jesus Christ returns.

Give your life to Jesus Christ today and you will be saved from EVERLASTING death.

Jesus loves you.
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 8:42am On Jul 30, 2012
Genesis 1

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning —the first day.
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 8:41am On Jul 31, 2012
kolaxy: Jesus said:I am the Way,the Truth, and the Life.NO ONE can come to the father except through me.
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 8:52am On Jul 31, 2012
No one can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money.

- Matthew 6:24
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 8:49am On Aug 01, 2012
John 1:29

The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, “Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!

Come to Jesus today and be saved.
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 8:49am On Aug 02, 2012
Come to Jesus today and you will be SAVED from eternal DEATH

Jesus loves you
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 8:50am On Aug 03, 2012
1 Cor. 1:18
For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are PERISHING, but to us who are being SAVED, it is the POWER of God.

Come to Jesus today and you will be saved.

Jesus loves you
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 9:24am On Aug 06, 2012
Isaiah 40:23-24

He (GOD) brings princes to naught and reduces the rulers of this world to nothing. No sooner are they planted, no sooner are they sown, no sooner do they take root in the ground, than he blows on them and they wither, and a whirlwind sweeps them away like chaff.

In summary, this means the time between LIFE & DEATH is very short. Give your LIFE to Jesus Christ TODAY.
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 8:54am On Aug 07, 2012
John 14:1-3 Jesus said “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.

Come to Jesus today. He loves you.
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by grace5: 4:31pm On Aug 07, 2012

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Is Nigeria Morally Better Than U.S? / Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 / The Scriptures Say Eat Your Tithe - Daddy Freeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.