Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,799 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Need Urgent Help With Php Mail - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need Urgent Help With Php Mail (946 Views)

Creating An Alumni Site With Php And Mysql / Designing A Site With Php And Oracle Tutorial (Oracle 10G) / Controlling Cpanel With Php Scripts To Create Email, Dbase, Subdomains: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Urgent Help With Php Mail by Johndoe100(m): 5:03am On Feb 18, 2012
I use the php mail function to end mails from my websites. One one site the mail function (mail() ) no longer works.
This is a generic example of what I usually use that no longer works:

<?php
$to = "someone@example.com";
$subject = "Test mail";
$message = "Hello! This is a simple email message.";
$from = "someonelse@example.com";
$headers = "From:" . $from;
mail($to,$subject,$message,$headers);
echo "Mail Sent.";
?>

The staff of the hosting company are at a loss as to what to do. Is there any other variant that you guru's can show me to get form data to me. Please any and all help will be appreciated.
Re: Need Urgent Help With Php Mail by Nobody: 6:26am On Feb 18, 2012
Learn how to send email with smtp.
Re: Need Urgent Help With Php Mail by Johndoe100(m): 4:15pm On Feb 18, 2012
*dhtml:

Learn how to send email with smtp.

Merci mon ami, vous avez été utile
Re: Need Urgent Help With Php Mail by yawatide(f): 5:55pm On Feb 18, 2012
If this script has worked in the past, then yeah, some hosts like godaddy don't support mail(). You have to use SMTP.

(1) (Reply)

Code4.me - Beta [nigerian Freelance Marketplace] / Joomla Vs Wordpress Vs Drupal / How To put online Donations on Your Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.