Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

He Wants Me To Keep Our Relationship Private - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants Me To Keep Our Relationship Private (10128 Views)

He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee / She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? / Why Most Women Hardly Keep Some Details About Their Relationship Private (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Wants Me To Keep Our Relationship Private by Babygirl4(f): 5:39pm On Mar 20, 2006
I like him alot, he asked me out, i said yes but he said to keep it private. He doesn't want people to know.He doesn't want people in our business. I smell trouble what should i do? undecided
Re: He Wants Me To Keep Our Relationship Private by whitelexi(m): 5:57pm On Mar 20, 2006
Cool down Babygirl, find out his reasons, give it time but dont dig any holes in the sand until u find out why
Re: He Wants Me To Keep Our Relationship Private by Rhodalyn(f): 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2006
yeh!! i guess you should ask him why because it's your right to know but then it looks to me as if he's embarrassed to be seen with you or something i mean if he's really proud to be going out with you as a boyfriend should, why then would he want to keep it a secret he doesnt sound very reliable undecided
Re: He Wants Me To Keep Our Relationship Private by glodave(f): 5:04pm On Mar 27, 2006
My dear, this guy inquestion, if he really love u, he'll nt care about people, what they do, say will nt move him cheesy bt this one, smiley that he want it to be private! sorry girl i dont trust him grin grin. or is nt love u people are into bt to pay" games" wit each other sha
Re: He Wants Me To Keep Our Relationship Private by Free(f): 5:16pm On Mar 27, 2006
why he want to keep da relationship private, did you him why?
whats he scared of??
Re: He Wants Me To Keep Our Relationship Private by gem87(f): 12:44am On Apr 06, 2006
if he ain't proud of you den y's he with you?
as his reasons 4 eepin it on d low he cld be cheating if his reason ain't gud enuf i'll say blaze!
Re: He Wants Me To Keep Our Relationship Private by mamaput(f): 7:48am On Apr 06, 2006
Is he your teacher or your boss or your fathers friend or married?
Re: He Wants Me To Keep Our Relationship Private by babymine(f): 12:03pm On Apr 06, 2006
How could he say that? shocked I smell something fishy. Run for your life and don't look back! grin
Re: He Wants Me To Keep Our Relationship Private by curiousNja(f): 9:54am On Apr 07, 2006
shocked***cough*** **Clears Throat**** How else can I say this?
HE IS CHEATING ON SOMEONE ELSE WITH YOU!!!
Re: He Wants Me To Keep Our Relationship Private by glamour(f): 12:32pm On Apr 09, 2006
Ha-ha (laughing) what kind of relationship is that? Probably he is hiding something from u.

Just like Whitelexi said earlier "find out its reasons” and if u still smell trouble, avoid it
Re: He Wants Me To Keep Our Relationship Private by Blue2(m): 12:57pm On Apr 09, 2006
Girl! there is something this guy is trying to hide. Is he ashamed of you? You have a right to KNOW!
Re: He Wants Me To Keep Our Relationship Private by Babygirl4(f): 5:41pm On Apr 13, 2006
Things have changed. We've been together for a month and now he's showing me off to the whole world.
I took whitelexi's advice, asked him and he said he just didn't want people all up in our business at the beginning, he wanted us to get to know each other more.
I guess my case was an exception, thanks for the pieces of advice y'all.
Re: He Wants Me To Keep Our Relationship Private by zizzle: 6:50pm On Apr 13, 2006
two way game

he might truely av his reasons

he might be in for a game

be wise about it
Re: He Wants Me To Keep Our Relationship Private by mercy2(f): 12:18pm On Apr 14, 2006
Just watch out, that guy is not for anymore, i think he is running things.
Re: He Wants Me To Keep Our Relationship Private by Thagodfada(m): 12:41pm On Apr 14, 2006
Maybe he wants you to be his closet-girlfriend so his wife doesn't catch him. OR

He thinks you are too ugly to show his friends

Girl, you have the right to know why she wants you to be his closet-girlfriend.

For us guyz, when we have something or someone special, we want the world to know. SO find out what the player is up to, playa. grin
Re: He Wants Me To Keep Our Relationship Private by glamour(f): 3:05pm On Apr 16, 2006
Thagodfada:

Maybe he wants you to be his closet-girlfriend so his wife doesn't catch him. OR

He thinks you are too ugly to show his friends

Girl, you have the right to know why she wants you to be his closet-girlfriend.

For us guys, when we have something or someone special, we want the world to know. SO find out what the player is up to, playa. grin

pls see babygirl's last post above
Re: He Wants Me To Keep Our Relationship Private by Rhodalyn(f): 3:06pm On Apr 16, 2006
curiousNja:

shocked***cough*** **Clears Throat**** How else can I say this?
HE IS CHEATING ON SOMEONE ELSE WITH YOU!!!
Ur right kiss kiss
Re: He Wants Me To Keep Our Relationship Private by Free(f): 1:32am On Apr 19, 2006
hmmmmmm
Re: He Wants Me To Keep Our Relationship Private by beefblaze(m): 6:22pm On Apr 21, 2006
i will swiftly bone him if i were u.
But u find justifiable reasons for him putting it that way,
there is real danger ahead if it continues like dis, cry cry cry
Re: He Wants Me To Keep Our Relationship Private by eveseh(f): 11:29am On Apr 22, 2006
why he want you to keep it pravite

are u ugly or so that he dont want people to know that he's dating him

no boy gonna tell me that
Re: He Wants Me To Keep Our Relationship Private by eveseh(f): 11:27am On Apr 23, 2006
why will a man do that,is he afraid of someone or what?
Re: He Wants Me To Keep Our Relationship Private by katherinae(f): 8:27pm On Oct 06, 2006
he has another girlfriend run gurl run
Re: He Wants Me To Keep Our Relationship Private by abiodunade(m): 8:53pm On Oct 06, 2006
U should try and understand with him, he could have a good reason(s) 4 saying so. U should study him vry well to take a decisive decision abt d relationship.
Re: He Wants Me To Keep Our Relationship Private by segun111(m): 3:10am On Oct 07, 2006
No ladies you guys are all wrong, what it tells me is that baby_girl must be a big mouth and he wants to make sure that their relationship can go forward before he tells people. Most women [not all] have loud mouth and gossip period.
Re: He Wants Me To Keep Our Relationship Private by Free(f): 1:01am On Oct 11, 2006
sah, so das what it is huh? grin
Re: He Wants Me To Keep Our Relationship Private by Busta(f): 2:39am On Oct 11, 2006
run gurl, he's not that into u, just gonna eat u up and u'll end up roasted like thanksgiving turkey!
Re: He Wants Me To Keep Our Relationship Private by mannyem(m): 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2006
he has something in his mind, ask him why he like to keep the relationship private his answer will give you where to pair ur trade.
Re: He Wants Me To Keep Our Relationship Private by olutomiwa(m): 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2006
ol girl,why does he want d relationSHEEP in secret abi u no FINE?d guy just dey use u,u beta run b4 he turns u 2 OLD MAMA smiley
Re: He Wants Me To Keep Our Relationship Private by Saddam: 7:26pm On Oct 22, 2006
Why would u be into secret Affairs

Well if its okay to u.

u can go ahead but same time i think that ur guy must be dating some around u or

someone around knows his date somewhere thats why he needs it secret.

But its a risk u can gamble dating him
Re: He Wants Me To Keep Our Relationship Private by gem87(f): 7:34pm On Oct 22, 2006
did y'all read her last post b4 runnin ur mouths?
issues settled, end of discussion
Re: He Wants Me To Keep Our Relationship Private by janami(f): 8:59pm On Oct 19, 2007
na wa o. d guy dey shame? jst ask him. u know guys wit their wahala
Re: He Wants Me To Keep Our Relationship Private by janami(f): 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2007
na wa o. d guy dey shame? abeg my sista mk ur leg show for back. begin dey run

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Relationship Between Two Introverted And Shy People Work? / Meet Uganda Tribe That Groom Has To Bleep Bride’s Aunty To Test Man’s Pen!s Power / 23-year-old Boy Caught Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be His Grandmother.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.