Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

The Reply Was No: But Would Had Said Yes If He Proposed On Vals Night: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reply Was No: But Would Had Said Yes If He Proposed On Vals Night: (743 Views)

The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her / He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story / He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Reply Was No: But Would Had Said Yes If He Proposed On Vals Night: by anidat77(m): 10:56am On Feb 18, 2012
A friend came to me sad last Saturday ,told me the lady of his dreams turned him down when he poped the question.
He just won't be convinced that if he had waited till Val night the outcome would have been a Val assisted Yes, what do you think?,  he's reading this, for consolation.
Regards.
Re: The Reply Was No: But Would Had Said Yes If He Proposed On Vals Night: by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 18, 2012
Trust me, a lady? She'd have said "No" still undecided

(1) (Reply)

How To Change Status From Girlfriend To Wife / What Is The Highest Sacrifice U Can Take 4 Love / Moderators Kindly Bring This Boy To Book!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.