Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,759 members, 7,798,539 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

How Profitable Is Website Flipping Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Profitable Is Website Flipping Business? (1192 Views)

Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It / How Profitable Is Rental Business? / How Profitable Is Bakery Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Profitable Is Website Flipping Business? by Toptic(m): 4:08pm On Feb 18, 2012
Nairalanders,

A lot of people has experience odds and became confused when it comes to online business. This wound had made them to look at any form of online business to be a thing of scam or un-real.

And here is my question…

Is online biz real at all? Anyway, whatever your answer might be to the above question, this post will explain the more.

1. What is website flipping?
:- this is the art of buying and selling websites for profits. And lots of folks are making it big from this vehicle alone. Imagine a domain I got running for only $10 or there about and in couples of weeks, I sold for $429. Is that a small return on my $10?

NO! You must say.

And the good aspect of this is that there is no limit to the number of domain you can develop to sell.

REQUIREMENTS TO START FLIPPING WEBSITE

This business does not require you to have a vast knowledge in website design, infact, it is designed with few clicks of your mouse. All you need do is to know how to go about it…i.e the technical know-how.

Also you’ll have to get a domain register for only $10 using your GTBank master card only that before registering you’ll need to be sure you’re registering your domain on a hot niche.

How to start right away!

Before I show you how you can have your own website ready for flipping in the next 24hrs, you’ll need to visit this link; http://www.flippa.com to see how profitable this is.

There you’ll see some domain that is listed for as high as $16,000 even in their first 6months of operation.

Welcome back!

Flipping website is more than just getting a domain registered.
1. You must have the right keyword
2. You must be sure you’re registering on a hot product.
3. How to package the domain with affiliate and adsense id’s
4. Traffic tactics to make it rank on Google even on the very first week
5. How to drive customer to it for sales of your affiliate and adsense products
6. How to sell it on flip.com, so you don’t list high or too low

To do the steps above and other vitals process, you need a guide from someone that is making money from this vehicle.

To solve such a problem, I have designed a step-by-step guide/manual on how I make $400 in 6 weeks flipping website online.

1. With the E-book at your side, you don’t need any other materials to succeed in this business.
Before I bring the ideas of the e-book here, I had decided to issued it out to people that knows nothing about online stuff and the results is superb!

This manual is under priced and you wouldn’t see any better offer than this considering all the features inside of it.
PRICE – N4,500

No! I don’t want any e-book stuff…or you don’t have enough time to do all the work and processes of online business then place your burden on me.

2. I will design a powerful domain for you, with my expertise and time, package I with your affiliate and adsense id and after 6weeks of me promoting it with my software I will handle it over to your for sales on flippa.com or better still only on request, I’ll help you to sell and deposit your money into your bank account here in Nigeria.

Price – N20,000/domain and N50,000 for 3domains.

If we sell each at $400 and you’re having three of this that will be $1,200 and in Naira you’ll have N194,000 or there about. I’m reasonably confident of this.

If you’re really ready to make money online then stop the trial by error method. Join the smart vehicle and as far as I’m concerned…the right vehicle is website flipping.

How I wish you understand the profitability of this business.

Please Note:- We all go through the trial and error method, but the more you ,learn form experts, the higher you increase your steroids of online business.

Please be free to contact me on 08060754547 for further inquiries.

Yours in Prosperity,
Gbola Ajayi

(1) (Reply)

Pre-press Equipments,construction Equipment And Concrete Mixers / Need Biz Ideas / What Are The Steps On Being A Bulk Sms Reseller Biz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.