Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

High Quality Laptops And Tablets At Very Good Prices - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / High Quality Laptops And Tablets At Very Good Prices (1574 Views)

CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Promo Price! Ainol Ax3 Quad Core 16GB IPS 7inch Tablets At 23k - SOLD!!! / Tablets At Fantastic Prices - IPADS, PLAYBOOKS, GALAXY TABS etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

High Quality Laptops And Tablets At Very Good Prices by walebee(m): 6:50pm On Feb 18, 2012
Buy high quality laptops, digital photo/video frames, android/windows tablets and phones.

How to purchase
[list]
[li]Deposit a third of the cost for the product you are interested in, we order - takes 4 days to arrive -, send you your tracking number as soon as it is ready, you pick up your item in either our Lagos or Abuja location. OR[/li]
[li]Make complete payment for the product you are interested in, we order and ship to your address, send you your tracking number as soon as it is ready. [/li]
[/list]

See price list and photos below - interested buyers only please -
Contact now via
walebel@yahoo.com
FACEBOOK

[img]http://www.emailbroadcast.name/uploadfolder/images/nairalandlap.png[/img]

[img]http://www.emailbroadcast.name/uploadfolder/images/nairalandandroid.png[/img]

[img]http://www.emailbroadcast.name/uploadfolder/images/nairalandframes.png[/img]

Please leave a feedback let's have a feel of what you think of the products and our services.

We also ship for you other products you may be interested in not listed here.
Contact now via
walebel@yahoo.com
FACEBOOK
Re: High Quality Laptops And Tablets At Very Good Prices by walebee(m): 8:06am On Feb 19, 2012
Happy Sunday guys, wishing you the very best of today, and put in mind that you have a spot here for quality products, from Laptops to Android tablets  and phones. Our prices are the most affordable and our quality are guaranteed never compromised.

We do wholesale as well and we deliver at no extra cost within 4 days.

Contact now via
walebel@yahoo.com
FACEBOOK
Re: High Quality Laptops And Tablets At Very Good Prices by walebee(m): 8:36am On Feb 20, 2012
This offer is second to non. And it comes with a 90 days money back guarantee. Call today for your order. If you have a site where you have found a product you'll like to order using a credit card, let's know and we'll do all transactions for you.

Contact now:
walebel@yahoo.com
FACEBOOK
Re: High Quality Laptops And Tablets At Very Good Prices by globalaid(m): 9:29am On Feb 20, 2012
my friend nobody will pay a deposit for what they have not seen, laptop is not a gold. Those prices to me look too good to be true.
Re: High Quality Laptops And Tablets At Very Good Prices by walebee(m): 9:49am On Feb 20, 2012
globalaid:

my friend nobody will pay a deposit for what they have not seen, laptop is not a gold. Those prices to me look too good to be true.

Hellooooo - POC - people shop online everyday, and they don't have to see, physically, what they are buying, as long as whatever it is they are buying meets their specifications, they buy, as simple as that. And like I said, there is a money back guarantee if you are not satisfied. Besides, I have been selling online for quite some time, so I can understand where you are coming from @globalaid, however, I am telling you categorically, that this is real, no gimmicks. If you are interested, contact me on the following

Contact now via
walebel@yahoo.com
FACEBOOK

Serious buyers only please, and we also do wholesale, if interested
Re: High Quality Laptops And Tablets At Very Good Prices by walebee(m): 10:55am On Feb 21, 2012
New arrivals ready to be delivered - see photos below -

[img]http://www.emailbroadcast.name/uploadfolder/images/P20-02-12_22-16.jpg[/img]

Prices starts as low as N55k - for a 10 inches, 2GB RAM, 320 HDD laptop. To order contact me via

walebel@yahoo.com
FACEBOOK
Re: High Quality Laptops And Tablets At Very Good Prices by walebee(m): 11:54am On Feb 22, 2012
We never run dry of stocks, order yours today. Own a brand new laptop, tablet, digital photo/video frame or phone  at very affordable prices. Contact now

walebel@yahoo.com
Re: High Quality Laptops And Tablets At Very Good Prices by walebee(m): 1:20pm On Feb 24, 2012
Selling hot, 14 inches laptop, with 320 GB HDD and 2GB RAM for just N72.5k

(1) (Reply)

SOLD! Call Of Duty MW3 Cheap Sale / Lenovo A10 - 70 Tablet For Sale / Ask Questions On Issues On Inverters, Inverter Repairs N Installation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.