Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Imsu First Class Female Law Graduate Bags Four Awards - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Imsu First Class Female Law Graduate Bags Four Awards (15543 Views)

Nigerian Law Graduate Makes History In The University Of Reading UK (Pictured) / The Plight Of A Madonna University Law Graduate / Best Nigerian Law Graduate (feb 2012 Call To Bar) died in a pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imsu First Class Female Law Graduate Bags Four Awards by chamber2(m): 9:36pm On Feb 18, 2012
female Imo State University Law graduate, Miss Theodora Elendu who recently bagged a First Class Honours Degree in the Lagos campus of the Nigeria Law School, added additional feather to her cap when she emerged the best student in four categories of awards at the call to bar ceremony of graduates of the Nigerian Law School last Tuesday at Abuja.
Miss Elendu who hails from Okwelle in Onuimo Local Government Area of Imo State in addition to making the prestigious First Class Honours Degree emerged the best graduant in Civil and Criminal litigation, the best female graduant in civil litigation as well as the best overall female graduant of the year.
Speaking exclusively to our Editorial Board Chairman, Miss Theodora Elendu, who is a practicing Christian, thanked God for her success in obtaining First Class at the Law School as well as the four additional prizes awarded to her as the best graduating student in four different areas.
She also thanked her lecturers at the Imo State University and the Nigerian Law School, Lagos campus under whose tutelage she was able to prepare herself for the successful academic pursuit.
The young lady, who attended Anglican Girls Grammer School, Surulere, Lagos before proceeding to the Imo State University for her Law degree also extolled her fellow students at the Imo State University and Nigerian Law School with whom she shared academic opinions along the line.
Theodora Elendu, who is currently undergoing the National Youths Service Corp programme in one of the Western States, also thanked her parents for the support given her in her academic pursuit.
On her future plans, the unassuming young lady stated that before she finishes her youth service programme, she will be in a position to determine her future undertakings.

http://www.announcerexpressonline.com/?p=3973
Re: Imsu First Class Female Law Graduate Bags Four Awards by chamber2(m): 9:38pm On Feb 18, 2012
That's very great of you. Another star shinning
Re: Imsu First Class Female Law Graduate Bags Four Awards by desertboom(m): 7:11am On Feb 20, 2012
Congratulations to Miss Theodora Elendu.
Re: Imsu First Class Female Law Graduate Bags Four Awards by chamber2(m): 7:17am On Feb 20, 2012
She is one of the smartest women on earth undecided One fascinating thing about her is that she is very young and beautiful, yet she wasn't overwhelmed.

I am very glad to identify with her and as a proud Imo star, all i can say is nothing is impossible.
Re: Imsu First Class Female Law Graduate Bags Four Awards by MAYOWAAK: 9:20am On Feb 20, 2012
Whe are the students from OAU and UNILAG when this lady from a state university won all these awards.
Re: Imsu First Class Female Law Graduate Bags Four Awards by MAYOWAAK: 9:23am On Feb 20, 2012
Where are the students from OAU and UNILAG when this lady from a state university won all these awards?EX-students from OAU and UNILAG on nairaland are always quick to say they produce the best graduates!
Re: Imsu First Class Female Law Graduate Bags Four Awards by greall12(m): 9:25am On Feb 20, 2012
Good
Re: Imsu First Class Female Law Graduate Bags Four Awards by moremi2008(m): 9:26am On Feb 20, 2012
Praise to all the Igbo people in the whole wide world! Our daughter has done us proud oh! Praise be to Biafra! Ojukwu's spirit of excellence lives on in our daughter! grin grin grin grin grin grin

*dances ojuju Igwe dance in raffia skirts*
Re: Imsu First Class Female Law Graduate Bags Four Awards by Ejiekwu1(m): 9:28am On Feb 20, 2012
She is indeed a true daughter of Imo State. Its in the blood.
Re: Imsu First Class Female Law Graduate Bags Four Awards by moremi2008(m): 9:29am On Feb 20, 2012
Ejiekwu 1:

She is indeed a true daughter of Imo State. Its in the blood.

Right on cue! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Imsu First Class Female Law Graduate Bags Four Awards by Dyamante(f): 9:32am On Feb 20, 2012
Congratulations my learned friend,thats quite an achievement
Re: Imsu First Class Female Law Graduate Bags Four Awards by arantess: 9:46am On Feb 20, 2012
imo stars no dey dull, am proud to be one cool
Re: Imsu First Class Female Law Graduate Bags Four Awards by 1virus(m): 9:52am On Feb 20, 2012
moremi2008:

Praise to all the Igbo people in the whole wide world! Our daughter has done us proud oh! Praise be to Biafra! Ojukwu's spirit of excellence lives on in our daughter! grin grin grin grin grin grin

*dances ojuju Igwe dance in raffia skirts*
Iwu onye ara seelff!! grin grin grin . Which 1 b ojuju igwe dance again naww? grin grin
Re: Imsu First Class Female Law Graduate Bags Four Awards by Afam4eva(m): 9:56am On Feb 20, 2012
So, where are all the first class brains from Unilag? I guess this adds credence to the fact that one you're good you'r good. You school does not matter especially in Nigria.

Welldon Miss Elendu
Re: Imsu First Class Female Law Graduate Bags Four Awards by chamber2(m): 10:14am On Feb 20, 2012
^^^

In fact, this has been my view on NL ever since. Those who attend(ed) state universities are not necessarily average students. Most of them could either not bribe their ways into the so called BIG 9ja unis or are/were made to go to state unis based on numerous other reasons.

In fact, someone just informed me that she even made a 2.1 at IMSU but graduated as overall best at the law school. I don't know if this is true but i will contact her personally to verify that.

It's really not about UNILAG, UI or OAU, she also surpassed graduates of other prestigious universities in the world who also attended law school with her. I am sure there might be Harvard, Cambridge and Princeton graduates at the Nigerian law school this year.
Re: Imsu First Class Female Law Graduate Bags Four Awards by tanimola22: 10:15am On Feb 20, 2012
MAYOWAAK:

Where are the students from OAU and UNILAG when this lady from a state university won all these awards?EX-students from OAU and UNILAG on nairaland are always quick to say they produce the best graduates!

It beats me the way some people like you reason. Does every award have to be won by people from OAU and UNILAG? Are there no very smart students elsewhere. Na wa for some people thinking O.

@chamber

The chick has proven beyond any doubts that she is an exceptional student anywhere, any day, anytime and anyhow! Huge congrats to her. That was a great achievement she made at IMSU and at Lagos Law School.

But I would like to add that LAGGS (Lagos Anglican Girls Grammar School) is indeed one of the top missionary schools in Lagos and even Nigeria. My father had to withdraw my sister from another school to take her there. The standards there are high, and students are well bred in all angles. Their Arts department there is especially strong and the teachers are dedicated. The foundation she got there, I am sure, helped her succeed very well at IMSU and Law School.

Big congrats to her. If I tell my sister, she go start to boast. hahahah

T22
Re: Imsu First Class Female Law Graduate Bags Four Awards by moremi2008(m): 10:17am On Feb 20, 2012
chamber2:

^^^

In fact, this has been my view on NL ever since. Those who attend(ed) state universities are not necessarily average students. Most of them could either not bribe their ways into the so called BIG 9ja unis or are/were made to go to state unis based on numerous other reasons.

In fact, someone just informed me that she even made a 2.1 at IMSU but graduated as overall best at the law school. I don't know if this is true but i will contact her personally to verify that.

It's really not about UNILAG, UI or OAU, she also surpassed graduates of other prestigious universities in the world who also attended law school with her. I am sure there might be Harvard, Cambridge and[b] Princeton graduates at the Nigerian law school this year[/b].

Princeton doesn't have a law school! Dodosh! grin grin grin
Re: Imsu First Class Female Law Graduate Bags Four Awards by chamber2(m): 10:20am On Feb 20, 2012
moremi2008:

Princeton doesn't have a law school! Dodosh! grin grin grin

Ok. My emphasis is that she did well among the very best from the world.

T22

Exactly, she probably had a strong foundation during her high school days. Your views are exactly what i always hammer on here. There are smart people even in the least expected places.
Re: Imsu First Class Female Law Graduate Bags Four Awards by Afam4eva(m): 10:20am On Feb 20, 2012
tanimola22:

It beats me the way some people like you reason. Does every award have to be won by people from OAU and UNILAG? Are there no very smart students elsewhere. Na wa for some people thinking O.

Unilag students were arguing a few days ago how they produce the brightest students in Nigeria simply because first class degrees were dashed to many of their students. At least now w know IMSU's 1st class is not a fluke because their student has proven it beyond the university walls.
Re: Imsu First Class Female Law Graduate Bags Four Awards by Wexelion(m): 10:25am On Feb 20, 2012
afam4eva:

Unilag students were arguing a few days ago how they produce the brightest students in Nigeria simply because first class degrees were dashed to many of their students. At least now w know IMSU's 1st class is not a fluke because their student has proven it beyond the university walls.
Re: Imsu First Class Female Law Graduate Bags Four Awards by sydneyobioha(m): 10:37am On Feb 20, 2012
Of the Greatest Imo stars, !! Imo Stars lets do more, a star must always shine no matter where he/she finds him/herself, Congrats to all the students of my alma mata and all the Imolites,
Re: Imsu First Class Female Law Graduate Bags Four Awards by desertboom(m): 10:45am On Feb 20, 2012
Imo star for life. . . I never knew we had many Imo stars on this site/forum. She has proven herself, I wish to do same in the nearest future.
Re: Imsu First Class Female Law Graduate Bags Four Awards by purefella(m): 10:54am On Feb 20, 2012
congratulation and let me marry you please miss Theodora Elendu my e-mail purestfella@yahoo.com
Re: Imsu First Class Female Law Graduate Bags Four Awards by fesse(f): 10:57am On Feb 20, 2012
Greatest IMSU STARS, no dolling,

Keep them coming.

Am proud to be 1 of the stars.

Congratulations!
Re: Imsu First Class Female Law Graduate Bags Four Awards by sandysprax(m): 10:59am On Feb 20, 2012
She has made me proud.Greatest Imo Stars!!! I think the school one goes has nothing to do with what they are capable of actually, being smart is inborn.If given the right environment/facilities, Nigerian students will excel no matter where they are.I know a girl from the so called covenant who studied ICT that doesn't even know what programming is and dudes from LASU and Bingham university, Nasarawa here in london that are exceptional with programming.That one attended a state university is not by chance.I had course mates back then who ran away from Madonna University to IMSU cos Madonna wasn't what they expected.

N.B Even though the state govt/ASUU(IMSU Chapter) is about to reduce the school's prestige with all these incessant strikes.
Re: Imsu First Class Female Law Graduate Bags Four Awards by sandysprax(m): 11:00am On Feb 20, 2012
desertboom:

Imo star for life. . . I never knew we had many Imo stars on this site/forum. She has proven herself, I wish to do same in the nearest future.

We dont make noise now.We believe in action.
Re: Imsu First Class Female Law Graduate Bags Four Awards by Scoparia(f): 11:04am On Feb 20, 2012
Good one, pls come and work in my law firm, I will pay you 15k monthly shocked, Dont be surprised folks that's the peanuts lawyers collect as salary  grin grin grin
Re: Imsu First Class Female Law Graduate Bags Four Awards by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 20, 2012
chamber2:

Speaking exclusively to our Editorial Board Chairman, Miss Theodora Elendu, who is a practicing Christian, thanked God for her success in obtaining First Class at the Law School as well as the four additional prizes awarded to her as the best graduating student in four different areas.
http://www.announcerexpressonline.com/?p=3973

Lol. Which one be "practicing Christian' again? I'm sure she didn't describe herself that way. Nigerian journalists are such a delight to read.
Re: Imsu First Class Female Law Graduate Bags Four Awards by WhyAWhy(m): 11:32am On Feb 20, 2012
Scoparia:

Good one, pls come and work in my law firm, I will pay you 15k monthly shocked, Dont be surprised folks that's the peanuts lawyers collect as salary  grin grin grin

You don't need to be a lawyer to earn crap as salary, and none of my lawyer friends earn less than 120k per month. (I aint no lawyer by the way)
Re: Imsu First Class Female Law Graduate Bags Four Awards by safarigirl(f): 11:51am On Feb 20, 2012
Load ☺₣ congratulations to her, an exemplary ǡŋ₫ praise-worthy performance that should be emulated, good to see females making their mark in the country
Re: Imsu First Class Female Law Graduate Bags Four Awards by IykeD(m): 12:07pm On Feb 20, 2012
It runs in the state no doubt. Congratulations my Sister! smiley
Re: Imsu First Class Female Law Graduate Bags Four Awards by atasteve: 12:08pm On Feb 20, 2012
Excelled both in and outside the campus. You are truely a genius. More grease to your elbow.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? / Photo: Husband Killed His Wife Because Of This Pix / JAMB Candidates Protest At New Telegraph's Office (photo And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.