Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Dbanj's Interview On Why He Didnt Occupy Nigeria & Others Issues - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj's Interview On Why He Didnt Occupy Nigeria & Others Issues (22362 Views)

Wizkid Blasts Mr Ejump, 9jaflaver For Reaching To Him For An Interview On Phone / Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM / Occupy Nigeria: Guess Who We Caught ‘Dressing Up’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj's Interview On Why He Didnt Occupy Nigeria & Others Issues by queensmith: 7:21am On Feb 21, 2012
cap28:

so why doesnt he become a stand up comedian?

funny my arse!

this guy is about as funny as a dead baby

o my dear lawd! my dear god! MEAN!!! lmao!!

he actually does play an instrument. forgotten what it's called. looks like a flute or summin.

l
oyb:

kanye west is strongly political, if i'm not mistaken

i remember how he was dissing bush in the aftermath of katrina

this doesnt make Kanye any more political than you or me. Thats the absolute point, at the end of it all they are citizens, citizens that should have the best interests of the people at heart. Kanye made a statement he believed in, he openly supported a candidate he believed in, that doesnt mean he's a full fledged politician, but what these celebrities should remember is that they are accountable for thier open decisions and responsible for who they support.
If anything but their firm beliefs influence their decision then they and only them are held for it. If Dbanj collected payment for a president that will end up ruining the lives of his citizens then he should say. He cannot now claim not to be a politician after heavily being involved in politics. He should have mentioned these things when he was campaigning on jonathans behalf. The man is obviously very senseless its just a shame people didn't realise when they took him seriously.
I remember shaking my head excessively when I heard he was made the youth representative- a political position in itself if we're to scrutinize his role very well.
Re: Dbanj's Interview On Why He Didnt Occupy Nigeria & Others Issues by fayawo: 7:41am On Feb 21, 2012
Dbanj Pride goes before a fall!I know you have forgotten where you came from,

-You do not care about millions of Nigerians that can not put three square meal on their table everyday,people wallowing in poverty!

-You do not care about people whose livelihood depends on that petrol they increased!

-You do not know anything about whats going on, Don't worry God will humble you some day! Your money will not rescue you then,

I pray you don't go the way of Shina Peters and others that sang for Abacha, Mehn D Banj people are suffering
Re: Dbanj's Interview On Why He Didnt Occupy Nigeria & Others Issues by Vincei: 9:01am On Feb 21, 2012
grin making me imagine the high level of arogancy n personal, selfishness & a commicable lie,
Re: Dbanj's Interview On Why He Didnt Occupy Nigeria & Others Issues by Koolking(m): 2:12pm On Feb 21, 2012
obowunmi:

But he is the perfect example of the growing rates of Nigerian youths who call themselves musicians but lack sense or talent except a good studio and atuotune.

They can't sing or do anything, yes, politicians pay them millions of naira to entertain. So whose fault
? The Nigerian culture currently promotes mediocrity.

Sis, I deeply appreciate your insight. I used to think I was solo on this thought. Expedient to say the least. 98% of them are self/media-acclaimed musicians. Thank God I am not a fan to insipid musics.
Re: Dbanj's Interview On Why He Didnt Occupy Nigeria & Others Issues by dj5naira(m): 5:17pm On Feb 21, 2012
. . . and more interview
dj5naira - What thing are we on when we're sitting on a chair? 
D'banj - Long thing!
dj5naira - What do you have in between your legs?
D'banj - The Koko!

dj5naira - What is your own way of saying Thank you?
D'banj - Oseeeè!
dj5naira - Are you a businessman?
D'banj - Importer Exporter Koko Water!

dj5naira - Who are you?
D'banj - I'm d'banj!

dj5naira - What name do your Jamaica friends calls. . . (d'banj cuts in)
D'banj - Skee banj!
dj5naira - Who's Jazzy?
D'banj - The don!

dj5naira - What do Bruce Lee, Jackie chan, Jet Li and you have in common?
D'banj - Power Fist!!
dj5naira - What was the first thing you said when you were with the priest?
D'banj - I have a confession.
Re: Dbanj's Interview On Why He Didnt Occupy Nigeria & Others Issues by obowunmi(m): 7:04pm On Feb 21, 2012
Koolking:

Sis, I deeply appreciate your insight. I used to think I was solo on this thought. Expedient to say the least. 98% of them are self/media-acclaimed musicians. Thank God I am not a fan to insipid musics.

Sis ke? shey I look like woman to you ? angry angry angry angry
Re: Dbanj's Interview On Why He Didnt Occupy Nigeria & Others Issues by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 21, 2012
Dis guy is a fooooool, cant he tink of beta answers
and he is representin Nigerian and african youth and u dnt knw wat is goin on in d country, there are beta wayz to answer questions ambigously or sidelin dem instead of lyin(fooooool)
dat position wud have bn given 2 2face if nt because he too kud nt keep his Joystick in 1 place, 2face is a lot smarter dan dis guy. SILLY BOYS
click on this link 4 2face' interveiw
"https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-876143.0.html"
SILLY BOYS
Re: Dbanj's Interview On Why He Didnt Occupy Nigeria & Others Issues by Koolking(m): 3:50pm On Feb 22, 2012
obowunmi:

Sis ke? shey I look like woman to you ? angry angry angry angry

My bad!! Sorry dude. Your status (m) might as well be delusory.
Re: Dbanj's Interview On Why He Didnt Occupy Nigeria & Others Issues by tuasefemi(m): 11:43am On Apr 22, 2012
Huh......is D'banj d only nig artiste who ddnt attend d protest?.........why must he attend or comment on d issues?.........ds is a political issue 4 crying out loud & nt entertainment which D'banj is knwn 4.........frees ds guy I beg!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seun Egbegbe Implicates Lawal Kareem, His Younger Brother In His Criminal Case / Adorable Photo Of Flavour Hanging Out With His Daughter / Ebelle Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday, Releases New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.