Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact (11302 Views)

Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) / Which Girl Can Do This?? Especially NL Girls (pictures ) / See Why I Don't Make Friends With NL Girls (whatsapp Scrnshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by davida222(m): 1:20pm On Feb 20, 2012
mcnepow:

Sweerie, it kant be u na  kiss
.If u are gay, it doesn't mean every guy should be gay too  undecided
.Are u questioning the validity of this post??  shocked
[s][/s]
yea u too pratt, and its cant not kant. Peewee. undecided
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by pendo89(f): 1:21pm On Feb 20, 2012
davida222:

I wonder oh. But not a lie sha grin

lol and since seun will need some ugly specimen as proof I offer myself in advance.
But I will only agree to do so on condition that it improves the living standards of Africa and many young people get jobs so that they can discuss meaningful life changing issues on useful forums such as this one.
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by MrsChima1(f): 1:23pm On Feb 20, 2012
pendo89:

lol and since seun will need some ugly specimen as proof I offer myself in advance.
But I will only agree to do so on condition that it improves the living standards of Africa and many young people get jobs so that they can discuss meaningful life changing issues on useful forums such as this one.

Stop it sista.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grinI am upset with you. I was really looking forward to to your comment on the Nigerian man and white women thread. angry angry
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by pendo89(f): 1:27pm On Feb 20, 2012
^^ u wanna join me? I will lead the ugly parade to AU and raise our issues. I am soo sure it will be Africa's breakthrough.
Ooops! haven't seen that thread, My ugly squinted eyes couldn't help me either .Lemmie get my spects.
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by MrsChima1(f): 1:34pm On Feb 20, 2012
pendo89:

^^ u wanna join me? I will lead the ugly parade to AU and raise our issues. I am soo sure it will be Africa's breakthrough.
Ooops! haven't seen that thread, My ugly squinted eyes couldn't help me either .Lemmie get my spects.

Reporting for duty! I made a posters. grin grin grin grin
[size=44pt]You think we are ugly, but we are blessed cos of our Heavenly Father. Amen. [/size]
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by pendo89(f): 1:43pm On Feb 20, 2012
OFF WE MATCH TO AU.THE PARADE OF UGLY GIRLS LED BY ME.

WE HOPE THAT THIS VERY VERY SERIOUS CRISIS WILL BE DEALT WITH ONCE AND FOR ALL COZ ITS TIRING TO THE EYES AND EARS.

AFTER ALL AFRICA NEEDS BEAUTIFUL NL GIRLS AND BOYS FOR IT TO ADVANCE! undecided undecided

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR550dSr1vP0ShIaDXlespV5AjPCLVu492pTZCCnJ0ztvJclZo7hA[/img]

ok anybody seen seun? he ought to lead this parade cz this issue seems soo serious for it to make headlines all the time.
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by slimyem: 1:48pm On Feb 20, 2012
lol @pendo's posts!
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by mcnepow(m): 1:58pm On Feb 20, 2012
davida222:

[s][/s]
yea u too pratt, and its cant not kant. Peewee. undecided
Why kant u tel d difrence between text typing n bad hinglish?? I go flog u oo,
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by pendo89(f): 2:05pm On Feb 20, 2012
mcnepow:

Why kant u tel d difrence between text typing n bad hinglish?? I go flog u oo,
undecided So u correct him by adding cant? I thought it was can't. Its sad when beautiful nl boys and girls cant type good english. Very serious crisis.
And what is kant??
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by born2boink(m): 2:13pm On Feb 20, 2012
The poster is saying truth,facially most of them are not good looking but they have sexy body.I just don't want to mention names
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by glitchyyy: 2:36pm On Feb 20, 2012
born2fuck:

The poster is saying truth,facially most of them are not good looking but they have sexy body.I just don't want to mention names
you mean names like freecocoa?
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by babsjnr(m): 2:36pm On Feb 20, 2012
Op you are very immature how many gals on nl have you met b4? Grow up and be a real man stop calling girls names coz they let you down for dating.
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by MrsChima1(f): 2:41pm On Feb 20, 2012
You ladies like my outfit? grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue

Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by Idowuogbo(f): 2:44pm On Feb 20, 2012
born2fuck:

Wale abeg gist me jare,mention names biko if u like include me I no go vex loool,i jus wanna hear d line ups in ur list. I bet averagetima &bony-yem tops ur database  grin grin
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by ArQueBusieR(m): 2:53pm On Feb 20, 2012
You mean I've been mingling with ugly people? *sobbing*

1 Like

Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by Goldieluks: 3:15pm On Feb 20, 2012
undecided
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by mcnepow(m): 3:17pm On Feb 20, 2012
pendo89:

undecided So u correct him by adding cant? I thought it was can't. Its sad when beautiful nl boys and girls cant type good english. Very serious crisis.
And what is kant??

Come to my room lemme show u  grin
ArQueBusieR:

You mean I've been mingling with ugly people? *sobbing*
Take heart bro.,. shyte happens.,.
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by Goldieluks: 3:18pm On Feb 20, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

You ladies like my outfit?   grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue

Drag advertiser. Typical!
sad
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by slimyem: 3:48pm On Feb 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Wale abeg gist me jare,mention names biko if u like include me I no go vex loool,i jus wanna hear d line ups in ur list. I bet averagetima &bony-yem tops ur database  grin grin
lol.
Migraine no go kill you o.#Amen#
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by Idowuogbo(f): 3:59pm On Feb 20, 2012
^Ur woworinka disease go get cure oo #Amen#
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by MrCork17: 4:16pm On Feb 20, 2012
white women! tongue
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 20, 2012
OP u mind all these akara sellers wey dey come here dey denge pose grin
dem no fine,dem no get levels and yet many of these nairaland girls go jus dey form swag wey person no jus fit imagine.
ehn see as dem look like those masqurades wey dem dey use for new yam festival grin grin
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 20, 2012
@ Op, i know two for sure, one name starts with R and the other one name starts with Hot , the two seem to move around together like two dirty pigs.
Note: if u complete the spellings na u sabi according to fela kuti
grin
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 20, 2012
odiaero:

@ Op, i know two for sure, one name starts with R and the other one name starts with Hot , the two seem to move around together like two dirty pigs.
Note: if u complete the spellings na u sabi according to fela kuti
grin
abeg dont mention those two masquraded hotie tima and rokiatu for here grin
na dem wowor pass and na dem dey form pass grin
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 20, 2012
^^ Thank God say i talk as fela talk grin
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by Idowuogbo(f): 5:38pm On Feb 20, 2012
lefulefu:

abeg dont mention those two masquraded hotie tima and rokiatu for here grin
na dem wowor pass and na dem dey form pass grin
Lamidi u no well o lmao!
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Lamidi u no well o lmao!
but nah the truth i talk nah grin
tima even bold call herself hottie wen she look like the masqurade wey i take decorate my shelf grin
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by Agybabe(f): 6:27pm On Feb 20, 2012
Lol at all the comments.

Thank God the rate isn't up to 100%.

I think the poster wants to provoke the girls on Nairaland to put up their real dp (display picture).

I don't live a fake life. Beautiful or ugly I will show it.

It is written; we are beautifully and wonderfully made by God.
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by bknight: 7:05pm On Feb 20, 2012
But if 98% of dem were goodlooking, of what relevance will that be? #justasking
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by RealTreas(f): 7:45pm On Feb 20, 2012
R u good looking?@op brainless you.
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by Killz3(m): 8:02pm On Feb 20, 2012
Dumb thread from a mentally challenged, illiterate Sudanese looking chimpanzee. . .
Dumber replies! Especially from the band wagon hopping, pitiably lopsided, pathetically discombobulated, "crowd following" schmucks!

98% Quantitative Bullshit! #Fact! wink
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by tellwisdom: 8:14pm On Feb 20, 2012
Still wondering where u got your half head like the one of AGAMA lizard sad  sad. Someone is to blame for your misfortune undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? / “I Went To His House In Lekki And He bleeped My Armpit” – Sex Worker Narrates / My Two Years Old Marriage Crash Because Of This......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.