Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Best Radio DJ In Nigeria? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Best Radio DJ In Nigeria? (11518 Views)

Whats Your Best Radio Station In Naija? / Who's The Best Radio Dj In Lagos / How To Make Your Song Popular without beggin radio dj's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Radio DJ In Nigeria? by Saddam: 9:47pm On Mar 20, 2006
Which Nigerian Radio Station Have Got The Best Dj

I think in recent times we have not really delibrated on the Best radio Dj in nigeria

Wh can that Be? Is it FXII, DJ Otega?
Re: Best Radio DJ In Nigeria? by STEEVE: 3:51pm On Jul 10, 2006
DJ FX2 is something else-i heard he was recently awarded the best radio dj in nigeria.he is off da chains over there at Cosmo FM grin.
Re: Best Radio DJ In Nigeria? by MP007(m): 4:59pm On Jul 10, 2006
dj otega on ray-power, omo i miss niaja oo, do they have ng radio stations on dish?
Re: Best Radio DJ In Nigeria? by doctor(m): 1:00pm On Jul 15, 2006
Saddam:

Which Nigerian Radio Station Have Got The Best Dj

I think in recent times we have not really delibrated on the Best radio Dj in nigeria

Wh can that Be? Is it FXII, DJ Otega?

Guys talking about radio D Js we have the guys mentioned FX2 and Hotega, these two guys are off the chain. But remember there has been more DJs which are also off the chain like, Neptune, X Chris both of Raypower, we also have Humility, KLM,snoop da Damager and so on. These DJs are off the chain, go listen to their Mixes and scratches and see what i am talkin about.
Re: Best Radio DJ In Nigeria? by Deepop(f): 10:55pm On Jul 18, 2006
thumbs up 4 ma man DJ bombastic,dat guy is the bomb. kiss
Re: Best Radio DJ In Nigeria? by malcolmx: 11:43am On Jul 19, 2006
DJ FX2 is da bummest!!!!!!!! we also have other heavy DJs like Grandfingaz and Diddy.All of them doing their thing right there at Cosmo FM and scratching like they've got skin disease.DJ Humility is also good.
Re: Best Radio DJ In Nigeria? by shabazz: 1:47pm On Sep 19, 2006
DJ FX2 on Cosmo FM is da BEST!
Re: Best Radio DJ In Nigeria? by jaybaby(f): 10:04pm On Sep 29, 2006
Yea all Cosmos GUYZ r da BOMB kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Best Radio DJ In Nigeria? by OlenuGon: 9:14pm On Nov 15, 2007
DJ Nutty Steve, Ray power FM
Re: Best Radio DJ In Nigeria? by zigbo(f): 11:35pm On Nov 15, 2007
by dj u mean like radio personalities rite? ok Andre blaze of rythm 93.7(ph)
Re: Best Radio DJ In Nigeria? by adewex(m): 5:05am On Nov 20, 2007
Ortega,Fx-11, they are old skool, Chek this out, x-chris of ray power,Every wednesdays 2-4 pm and Saturdays 9-2pm, Dj Switch of Unity Fm, or Dj Clem, These are the Correct Dj`s with the latest groove
Re: Best Radio DJ In Nigeria? by nancykween: 11:29am On Jan 26, 2008
last night dj switch rock the radio
cheesy I think his the best.
Re: Best Radio DJ In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 26, 2008
Men i dey feel all of una, DJ SWITCH all d way.
Re: Best Radio DJ In Nigeria? by eleshin(m): 7:06pm On Jan 26, 2008
it is not esy to be awarded the best dj in nigeria AMEN award 2007.DJ HUMILITY OF RHYTHM IS THE BEST.
Re: Best Radio DJ In Nigeria? by fastmoney(m): 7:25pm On Jan 26, 2008
dont know about now but in 2005 when i was in naija it was definately humility, he was far beyond any other naija DJ, far next to humilty was snoop tha damager, star FM had no good DJ except for DJ BOOMBASTIC who was cool cos of his naija hiphop mix,
and the young DJ on raypower was also very good,
Re: Best Radio DJ In Nigeria? by fastmoney(m): 7:27pm On Jan 26, 2008
DJ humility do his does like a profesional DJ that why he is way above the rest.
Re: Best Radio DJ In Nigeria? by Oracle(m): 7:42pm On Jan 26, 2008
FX2 is just too good, he's doing a great job on Cosmo FM.
Re: Best Radio DJ In Nigeria? by babsjnr(m): 3:47pm On Aug 06, 2009
hello,i'm a nigerian resident in united kingdom but i'm coming back home soon 2 have my own dj studio in ojota but am looking for sum1 withing 18 -30 to start the bussiness together money no be problem i just need a bussiness partnership. thank you
Re: Best Radio DJ In Nigeria? by preshizeee(m): 4:57pm On Nov 08, 2009
@babsjnr , am an i8 year old student of unilag , and am into djing and i will love to patner with you , please how can i contact you,
Re: Best Radio DJ In Nigeria? by timispicy: 5:13pm On Dec 05, 2009
Am timi emmanuel i think Dj Larry of metro fm 97.6 is doing good, he is the bomb, listen to his best of fuji mix and feel what am saying
Re: Best Radio DJ In Nigeria? by timispicy: 5:16pm On Dec 05, 2009
Am timi emmanuel i think Dj Larry of radio nigeria metro fm 97.6 is doing good, he is the bomb, listen to his best of fuji mix and feel what am saying, phone no. 07084255444
Re: Best Radio DJ In Nigeria? by galaxykay: 2:56pm On Dec 06, 2009
As far as I am concern, DJ O'KAY remains the best Radio DJ. I have been listening to him since his days at Positive FM in Akure Ondo state. I learnt he's now with Metro FM in Lagos. He's excellent on the wheel of steel. His no is 08035814545. I don't know if he's changed his no.
Re: Best Radio DJ In Nigeria? by naijabest: 4:22pm On Jan 27, 2010
@Galaxykay, why give out the young man's number? I ain't think that is good enough.
Well, I must attest to the fact that DJ O'KAY is a very good DJ. When I first heard him, I thought it was DJ Snoop Tha Damaja of Rhythm FM until I checked the dial and heard his jingle/signature. The guy is simply off tha hook. He had since made Metro FM a station to beat and a station to be.
Re: Best Radio DJ In Nigeria? by Daproof: 2:35am On Dec 20, 2010
Well, to Start With in This Year 2010 I think Deejay Xchris As Been the Best Dj so Far because I do Listing to What he Plays All the time Hes Just too Good , So i think His the Best cool
Re: Best Radio DJ In Nigeria? by amanze15(m): 8:29am On Dec 20, 2010
na only lag that get them, dj gfunk of grace fm is coming up the ranks
wink
Re: Best Radio DJ In Nigeria? by KakiP(m): 9:46am On Dec 20, 2010
DJ KLM Is good.
Re: Best Radio DJ In Nigeria? by medjai(m): 3:12pm On Dec 20, 2010
DJ Humility is the business
Re: Best Radio DJ In Nigeria? by DjDhareell: 12:39pm On Mar 31, 2012
@babsjnr
Re: Best Radio DJ In Nigeria? by Victorjoseph(m): 6:15am On Jun 05, 2012
Dj humanity iz d best
Re: Best Radio DJ In Nigeria? by Joseph28: 8:13am On Jun 05, 2012
Re: Best Radio DJ In Nigeria? by Afodot0022(m): 3:39pm On Jun 16, 2012
dj GQ of Topradio
Re: Best Radio DJ In Nigeria? by sabigros: 6:34am On Mar 26, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download "Heaven's Gate" By Burna Boy Featuring lily Allen / Listen To D'banj's Snippet In 'The Morning' By GOOD Music / Headies 2023: Will Guchi Win The Rookie Award?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.