Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,021 members, 7,803,434 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Total Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Total Aptitude Test (28064 Views)

Sterling Bank Aptitude Test Records Mass Failure / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Federal Civil Service Commission Aptitude Test for Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Total Aptitude Test by lonamy: 1:35pm On Feb 20, 2012
Please if you are invited for TOTAL's apptitude and Professional test, 2nd March, please send to the house any materials you have especially on SHL test materials.

if you have attended TOTAL's test before please share your test experience with the house.
Also if you have any HR professional test materials, please send them to your people.

God bless you.

@obinoscopy please push to the main board. Bless you.
Re: Total Aptitude Test by Obinoscopy(m): 6:57pm On Feb 20, 2012
Done smiley
Re: Total Aptitude Test by joygbobor: 7:09pm On Feb 20, 2012
Pls is this test a follow up of d dragnet test dat was written early dis month?
Re: Total Aptitude Test by Wilfredng: 1:12am On Feb 21, 2012
joygbobor:

Pls is this test a follow up of d dragnet test dat was written early dis month?
Don't think so, definitely NOT.
Re: Total Aptitude Test by lonamy: 10:09am On Feb 21, 2012
Wilfred_ng:

Don't think so, definitely NOT.

This is a new test, if u have materials or especially anything dat has to do with HR professional test pls send across. U are blessed
Re: Total Aptitude Test by Ponzi: 10:18am On Feb 21, 2012
@ Obinoscopy and lonamy

i have also been invited for the test schedule for 2nd march. kindly send a copy of any aptitude and professional test questions to me also. ny email address is aoyebanji@gmail.com.

i will really appreciate your assistance. many thanks.
Re: Total Aptitude Test by Damsel001: 5:48pm On Feb 21, 2012
Hi Guys

i've been invited for the test as well. any SHL materials and others as stated by
lonamy will be appreciated. cheers.
Re: Total Aptitude Test by viviane: 11:45pm On Feb 21, 2012
CALL VIVIANE ON 08037502260
FOR ADVICE & DETAILS.
Re: Total Aptitude Test by lonamy: 11:49am On Feb 22, 2012
viviane:

CALL VIVIANE ON 08037502260
FOR ADVICE & DETAILS.

wetin be your own why youwan cause confussion.

Wetin concern me and military that you are posting jargons on this thread. You wan me come join people we be say na to rape, kill, loot national treasury, drink, smoke anything, carry women and do all sort of vices.

Viviane or wetin you call yourself, be very careful. Leave this thread for the people that need it and remove your phone number from this place.
Re: Total Aptitude Test by wellscon: 2:15pm On Feb 22, 2012
Hello Pals,

which positions did you applied for and when did you apply?
Re: Total Aptitude Test by viviane: 2:16pm On Feb 22, 2012
sorry,,,,,,, just trying to help out,
it was a mistake on the post,,,,,,,,,, bearing it was supposed to be an independent post.
Re: Total Aptitude Test by lonamy: 4:34pm On Feb 22, 2012
viviane:

sorry,,,,,,, just trying to help out,
it was a mistake on the post,,,,,,,,,, bearing it was supposed to be an independent post.

Sorry then.

Have a GREAT day. I like your courtesy.
Re: Total Aptitude Test by buchio7(m): 9:04pm On Feb 22, 2012
d test is basically shl based. Verbal n quantitative as well as position based aptitude. U hav to be fast n precise.
Re: Total Aptitude Test by buchio7(m): 9:12pm On Feb 22, 2012
clarification, when i say position based i mean d post u applied for, read up on d happenings,technicalities of d post,
Re: Total Aptitude Test by ITbomb(m): 10:27am On Feb 23, 2012
@Op , pls when did u apply for this test and under which categories. Thanks
Re: Total Aptitude Test by inzagi: 11:45am On Feb 23, 2012
i mean do anyone know if total has started calling people in respect ot the dragnet aptitude test for total which took place this month.keep me informed.thanks
Re: Total Aptitude Test by jybolee: 6:54pm On Feb 23, 2012
pls guys dat got d invite was it d total advert dat came out in dec 2011? and what discipline did u study and what post did u apply4? cos i applied for commercial oil and gas analyst studied mech eng and am still xpectin my invite? pls guys help us wit more info so as to keep hope alive tanks,
Re: Total Aptitude Test by koolvin12(m): 8:35pm On Feb 23, 2012
pls i just got a text from Fortis Group inviting me for an interview on monday in Lagos. Am currently in d East and ve an important to do on Monday. please does anybody know abt dese pple and what dey do I ve tried checking dem out tru google but i couldnt find anythin tangible. Please I need ur help. Did anybody else get dis text or ve an idea of who dey re
Re: Total Aptitude Test by jybolee: 9:38am On Feb 24, 2012
@koolvin12 why not open a new thread,dat way u cld get better response
Re: Total Aptitude Test by miseno: 2:44am On Feb 29, 2012
Hey peeps pls send me info on total aptitude test as well, also any info on HR professional test, as soon as you possibly can, my email is enoukpong2003@yahoo.com. thanks a lot!
Re: Total Aptitude Test by miseno: 2:48am On Feb 29, 2012
@ Obinoscopy and lanomy pls and anyone else who has this Total test info pls. thanks
Re: Total Aptitude Test by akae47us(m): 2:57pm On Mar 02, 2012
I wrote the Total test today and it was only an aptitude test (numerical and verbal). The professional test was moved for a different day. It will be conducted only for successful candidates from the aptitude test. But the candidates will have to undergo a psychological interview with an external consultant before been considered for the professional test. The aptitude test was Shl numerical and verbal. Verbal was 32 questions for 18mins and Numerical was 20 questions for 20mins. We expect to get feedback of the test before 15th of March through emails and the recruitment process will continue till June. The process includes aptitude test, psychological interview, professional test, interview with HR team, interview with Management team, and then Medicals. God Help us all.
Re: Total Aptitude Test by Mhightee: 5:04pm On Mar 02, 2012
Hello peeps how can i apply for this job plssss
Re: Total Aptitude Test by jybolee: 9:49pm On Mar 02, 2012
@akae47us tanks 4d info,still awaiting mine,pls wat discipline and post did u apply 4?
Re: Total Aptitude Test by Mhightee: 9:52pm On Mar 02, 2012
Mk una link mε̲̣̣̣̥ to dis recruitment.abeg
Re: Total Aptitude Test by brandstrat: 10:06am On Mar 05, 2012
@ Akae47us,Thanks for the detailed information, i was there as well,the crowd was massive! I wonder how many HR professionals they want to recruit because they mixed all years of experience up.We had people with 3 years,5 years and even 10 years work experience.

I also wonder how they want to assess the performance based on the timing,will they use both the numerical and verbal and divide by 2?,the time was really short , God help us all.
Re: Total Aptitude Test by marktwain: 12:53pm On Mar 06, 2012
A friend of mine just got his invitation to the next test - the Professional Test - today.

Anybody else gotten an email yet?
Re: Total Aptitude Test by lonamy: 4:45pm On Mar 06, 2012
marktwain:

A friend of mine just got his invitation to the next test - the Professional Test - today.

Anybody else gotten an email yet?

Yes, mine was sent today around "Tue 3/6/2012 11:55"

Please, is there anybody in the house that has all it takes to do Professional test on Human Resources. Please, kindly post into the house.

Thank you all.
Re: Total Aptitude Test by akae47us(m): 8:02am On Mar 07, 2012
Yeah i also received the email invitation for the professional test.

Dear XXXXXXXxXxXxX ,

Invitation for Professional Test, - Human Rersources Professional

With reference to your application for employment, and subsequent tests which you recently took part in, we will like to invite you for Professional test as follows:

Date: Tuesday March 13, 2012
Time: 9:00AM
Venue: Elion House Hotel Ltd, Plot 7/8 Agbeke Rotinwa Street, Dolphin Extension, Ikoyi - Lagos.

You will be responsible for your transport and accommodation arrangements.

Please note that the result of this exercise will be ready maximum 24 hours after the professional test.

Successful candidates from the test will be invited for Structured Interviews from 15th of March 2012 in Port-Harcourt.

Please print this email and come along with it to the venue of the Interview.

Kindly respond to this email to confirm you will be attending.

Yours Sincerely,

The Recruitment Team
Re: Total Aptitude Test by lonamy: 11:02am On Mar 07, 2012
akae47us:

Yeah i also received the email invitation for the professional test.

Dear XXXXXXXxXxXxX ,

Invitation for Professional Test, - Human Rersources Professional

With reference to your application for employment, and subsequent tests which you recently took part in, we will like to invite you for Professional test as follows:

Date: Tuesday March 13, 2012
Time: 9:00AM
Venue: Elion House Hotel Ltd, Plot 7/8 Agbeke Rotinwa Street, Dolphin Extension, Ikoyi - Lagos.

You will be responsible for your transport and accommodation arrangements.

Please note that the result of this exercise will be ready maximum 24 hours after the professional test.

Successful candidates from the test will be invited for Structured Interviews from 15th of March 2012 in Port-Harcourt.

Please print this email and come along with it to the venue of the Interview.

Kindly respond to this email to confirm you will be attending.

Yours Sincerely,

The Recruitment Team

Happy Man. You are really very happy, LOL.

Please any information will be okay for the house, lets share no competition.

Thanks.
Re: Total Aptitude Test by Ponzi: 4:59pm On Mar 07, 2012
i also got an invitation yesterday. really shocking!!!! na God do am ooooooo

i do not know what to expect in test ooooo. please anyone with information on what to ready should help out.

THIS IS NOT A COMPETITION OOOO

is the test going to be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) or essay?

abeg help oooooooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test / Fidson Pharmaceutical Recruit / My Most Important Job At 5000naira/month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.