Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Easy Recipes For Black American Woman Dating Igbo Man - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Easy Recipes For Black American Woman Dating Igbo Man (1576 Views)

Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures / Recipes For The Fruitful Home / Recipes For Some Igbo Soups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easy Recipes For Black American Woman Dating Igbo Man by LegalDiva: 4:25am On Feb 21, 2012
Anyone willing to share simple recipes for me to cook for my guy? He loves my "Soul Food" meals but I want to be better at trying to learn some of the dishes he had when he was back home. I'm thinking that I want to start small and incorporate dishes with what I usually make until I get better.

Thanks in Advance!
Re: Easy Recipes For Black American Woman Dating Igbo Man by MissyB3(f): 11:32am On Feb 21, 2012
Maybe you should ask him which African dish he'd want you to prepare. . .There are so many, you know.
You could use any of the recipes in this thread, he probably would like it - https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-25475.0.html
Re: Easy Recipes For Black American Woman Dating Igbo Man by LegalDiva: 5:47am On Feb 22, 2012
Thanks for sharing the link! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Healthy Tips Of Banana To The Human Body / Woman Finds A Dead Frog In Her Salad / Where To Eat Nigerian FOOD In LONDON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.