Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,749 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

How To Tell What Software A Site Uses - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Tell What Software A Site Uses (1462 Views)

5 Lies You Need To STOP Telling Yourself As A Site Owner / What Software Will I Need To Create A Standard Website / Re: What Software Is Better Than Dreamweaver 8 ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Tell What Software A Site Uses by 4wardever(m): 1:49pm On Feb 21, 2012
I am always inspired by some beautiful web sites I stumble across though quite familiar with wordpress and blogs in general, but as one still growing in the field, I would like to know how to determine the rest.

Any help guys? smiley smiley smiley
Re: How To Tell What Software A Site Uses by joomlaman(m): 5:42pm On Feb 21, 2012
Hmmm! With website opened in ur browser, press "Ctrl + U" on your computer's' keyboard (to open the source code) and search through the code. I think you should get something there!

Good Luck!

Re: How To Tell What Software A Site Uses by DualCore1: 5:48pm On Feb 21, 2012
Re: How To Tell What Software A Site Uses by 4wardever(m): 6:57pm On Feb 21, 2012
@ joomlaman. You could also do that by right-clicking the page and selecting "view page source".  Thanks but I ave always tried that but get confused interpreting those codes.

@ Dual Core, thanks! That really helped.  smiley smiley smiley wink

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Port 8000 For Live Streaming / A Good Web Designer Should Contact Me / President Obama Yookos Mention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.