Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Boko Haram: Ohanaeze Evacuates 500,000 Igbo From Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Ohanaeze Evacuates 500,000 Igbo From Kano (4038 Views)

Police Evacuates Civil-War Bomb In Enugu (photo) / Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. / Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Boko Haram: Ohanaeze Evacuates 500,000 Igbo From Kano by Nobody: 3:17am On Feb 22, 2012
Thanks to our invisible bus!! The magic school bus aint got nothing on us! kiss
Re: Boko Haram: Ohanaeze Evacuates 500,000 Igbo From Kano by BlackPikiN(m): 3:22am On Feb 22, 2012
jason123:

Another lie . . . its not easy to absorb half a million people to an already very dense environment (the SE is the densest, in terms of population per unit area, among all regions) without trouble and anarchy. Only the unintelligent would be deceived by this[b] PROPAGANDA![/b]

Are you normal?
Do you how many luxury buses were sent to Maidugri and Kano?

Google GUO motors.
Massob and other philanthropists in the SE sent buses to these volatile region continuously for weeks.

Ok now SE is now densely populated. lol.
So you think if they evacuate them from the north they will all settle down in the east. People wey don dey get their life for south.
Re: Boko Haram: Ohanaeze Evacuates 500,000 Igbo From Kano by Kobojunkie: 3:26am On Feb 22, 2012
See more silly responses. So, in a period of 1 or so months, 10,000 or more buses from Massob have been able to move 500,000 people out of the North, and even funnier, moved them to various other parts of the south??
Re: Boko Haram: Ohanaeze Evacuates 500,000 Igbo From Kano by BlackPikiN(m): 3:28am On Feb 22, 2012
Hahaha another sexy response from madam bokojunkie.

So people no get car to drive live Kano again.

How many days e dey take Igbos for Nigeria keep all towns like ghost town during xmas?
Re: Boko Haram: Ohanaeze Evacuates 500,000 Igbo From Kano by Dainfamous: 3:30am On Feb 22, 2012
^^

On pont cheesy
Re: Boko Haram: Ohanaeze Evacuates 500,000 Igbo From Kano by Kobojunkie: 3:32am On Feb 22, 2012
oh! They drove down to Ibo land and the south . . . no be massob again evacuate them Kai!!!   

Here's another one for you, If the 500,000 drove down to the south / boarded massob 1000-1000 buses to the south, how come there were no unusually high spikes in traffic recorded on any of the limited routes from North to south? You know say those death traps, if you increase number of users on them, you also increase accident in the same manner. There was little change in accident patterns recorded January-February 2012, why now?
Abeg please no come tell us say Massob tar all the roads, closed up all the ditches and laid up smooth carpets where torn suppose dey make the 500,000 no get accident or wound for our infamous Nigerian roads too.
Re: Boko Haram: Ohanaeze Evacuates 500,000 Igbo From Kano by jason123: 3:39am On Feb 22, 2012
BlackPikiN:

Are you normal?
Do you how many luxury buses were sent to Maidugri and Kano?

Google GUO motors.  
Massob and other philanthropists in the SE sent buses to these volatile region continuously for weeks.

Ok now SE is now densely populated. lol.
So you think if they evacuate them from the north they will all settle down in the east. People wey don dey get their life for south.

I am normal.
Yes, some Igbos were helped to relocate but to say half a million, that is a lie. Do you know the implications of that? Think about it for a sec. Yes, the SE is DENSELY POPULATED (Note: this does not mean they ARE the most populated. Density is population PER unit area and as far as I am concerned, the SE land mass is the smallest of all regions. In scale, the SE can fit into Niger state or Oyo state)

Even if there population was scared in the whole south. Its not as easily as you think. Which state would absorb about 20 000 people at a time without suspicion? To be real, I think about 500000-100 000 have relocated IN TOTAL.
Re: Boko Haram: Ohanaeze Evacuates 500,000 Igbo From Kano by OneNaira6: 3:42am On Feb 22, 2012
Dude Negro

Una will post any picture and think people would believe it? So this refugee camp, when did Igbo become muslims? and when did they start wearing muslim attire? and when did Nigeria become a desert? abeg dude, we all have eyes too.  try another propaganda picture and this time do some work if you going to be a bigot. This time follow the religion, region and attire of the community you want to propaganda against.
Also, stop chest beating with nothing to back it up. Constantly speaking of the West. Nobody is transferring to the west or even care to go there, all the returnee went East (SS and SE). Una are always trying to involve unaself in everything. Apart from lagos, where in the west do you see any eastern be it igbo, ijo, ibibio, etc go to? Abeg the yoruba here can get annoying.

As for topic, nna I no believe this one. Please with the amount of Igbo returning from the north, the Igbo population up north is probably below 5000. I am glad the leaders are taking out Igbo up north and returning them back home.  Nice work but this story get K-leg though.
Re: Boko Haram: Ohanaeze Evacuates 500,000 Igbo From Kano by BlackPikiN(m): 3:45am On Feb 22, 2012
jason123:

I am normal.
Yes, some Igbos were helped to relocate but to say half a million, that is a lie. Do you know the implications of that? Think about it for a sec. Yes, the SE is DENSELY POPULATED (Note: this does not mean they ARE the most populated. Density is population PER unit area and as far as I am concerned, the SE land mass is the smallest of all regions. In scale, the SE can fit into Niger state or Oyo state)

Even if there population was scared in the whole south. Its not as easily as you think. Which state would absorb about 20 000 people at a time without suspicion? To be real, I think about 500000-100 000 have relocated IN TOTAL.

I ask again if you are normal.
What was the trend before Gov Rochas went up north to stop the mass exodus.
Wetin you dey write? There was mass evacuation from northern Nigeria. Belive it or not.

Which state no go absorb people.
How do states in the SE absorb people during Xmas.
If SE states can take extra 8-10million people during xmas, What the f0rk is 500,000? Not in the SE but the South.

Have you ever in your life seen the hold up from Agbor to Onitsha?
Re: Boko Haram: Ohanaeze Evacuates 500,000 Igbo From Kano by BlackPikiN(m): 4:33am On Feb 22, 2012
Kobojunkie:

oh! They drove down to Ibo land and the south . . . no be massob again evacuate them Kai!!!   

Here's another one for you, If the 500,000 drove down to the south / boarded massob 1000-1000 buses to the south, how come there were no unusually high spikes in traffic recorded on any of the limited routes from North to south? You know say those death traps, if you increase number of users on them, you also increase accident in the same manner. There was little change in accident patterns recorded January-February 2012, why now?
Abeg please no come tell us say Massob tar all the roads, closed up all the ditches and laid up smooth carpets where torn suppose dey make the 500,000 no get accident or wound for our infamous Nigerian roads too.

No now. Read all my comments.

Read my reply to Jason
Re: Boko Haram: Ohanaeze Evacuates 500,000 Igbo From Kano by Obiagu1(m): 4:34am On Feb 22, 2012
Some people are really crazy. Where do all those Igbos that return home during Christmas from the North and Lagos stay? Do you think they don't have homes in Igboland?

This insult is getting out of hand.  angry
Re: Boko Haram: Ohanaeze Evacuates 500,000 Igbo From Kano by Kobojunkie: 4:43am On Feb 22, 2012
BlackPikiN:

No now. Read all my comments.

Read my reply to Jason

Your responses contain no tangible statement one can even claim attempts to explain the where abouts of the 500 K or the thousands you claim were relocated by Massob. As it stands, there is no evidence of the so called mass exodus from the North back to anywhere South.

1000's more people on Nigerian roads is not something that can be ignored. We know of this from the patterns during the holidays. I mean even here in the States, when thousands more decide to drive down for Nascar or some other event, that movement can not go unnoticed, talkless of a move of that size in a country like NIgeria will limited number of pliable roads for the regular road users. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram: Ohanaeze Evacuates 500,000 Igbo From Kano by BlackPikiN(m): 5:15am On Feb 22, 2012
^^^Ada Igbo, I wan go sleep.

We will continue tomoroow.

Kobojunkie:

Your responses contain no tangible statement one can even claim attempts to explain the where abouts of the 500 K or the thousands you claim were relocated by Massob. As it stands, there is no evidence of the so called mass exodus from the North back to anywhere South.

1000's more people on Nigerian roads is not something that can be ignored. We know of this from the patterns during the holidays. I mean even here in the States, when thousands more decide to drive down for Nascar or some other event, that movement can not go unnoticed, talkless of a move of that size in a country like NIgeria will limited number of pliable roads for the regular road users. grin grin grin grin grin

Do you need links?
Will it satisfy your curiosity about 500thousand people traveling.
Re: Boko Haram: Ohanaeze Evacuates 500,000 Igbo From Kano by Obiagu1(m): 5:24am On Feb 22, 2012
BlackPikiN:

^^^Ada Igbo, I wan go sleep.

We will continue tomoroow.

Do you need links? 
Will it satisfy your curiosity about 500thousand people traveling.

Who told you she is Igbo? God forbid.
Re: Boko Haram: Ohanaeze Evacuates 500,000 Igbo From Kano by Onlytruth(m): 5:29am On Feb 22, 2012
Obiagu1:

Who told you she is Igbo? God forbid.

lol, if kobojunkie-head is Igbo, then I am a Fulani from Katsina.
Re: Boko Haram: Ohanaeze Evacuates 500,000 Igbo From Kano by BlackPikiN(m): 5:31am On Feb 22, 2012
^^^lol, How I wan take talk am now.
I no get power to drag back and forth with her.
Re: Boko Haram: Ohanaeze Evacuates 500,000 Igbo From Kano by Ojiofor: 6:21am On Feb 22, 2012
Dont blame her(junkie)her ethnic group is not up 50.000 peeps.
Re: Boko Haram: Ohanaeze Evacuates 500,000 Igbo From Kano by Dainfamous: 6:22am On Feb 22, 2012
Ojiofor:

Dont blame her(junkie)her ethnic group is not up 50.000 peeps.
OH MAN grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram: Ohanaeze Evacuates 500,000 Igbo From Kano by manchy7531: 9:11am On Feb 22, 2012
I am normal.

@jason123

i use to think you where intelligent until i read these post of yours.

if you talk of population and density. you and i know that Lagos state being one of the smallest states in Nigeria is also the most populaus state in Nigeria with a population roughly between 22million to 25million and it is still accommodating more people. if a state as small like Lagos can contain that much,why cant the South Eastern states?Is Lagos as a state very much bigger that any South Eastern state not to talk of alaigbo? if Lagos alone can contain just 20million to assume, that means the five southeastern states can contain 100million igbos and alaigbo can contain even more. so "shut the phuck off" if you don't know how to give a concrete analysis. Japan is one of the smallest nations in the world and has a population almost as large as Nigeria's. By the way don't get carried away by the Nigerian population figures.Demographers know that igbos are the most populous single ethnic group in Nigeria.that is why before the civil war there where already doubt and argument as to who is the most populous between the igbos and the hausas but for political reasons the north was given and to further suppress the igbos politically,the yorubas where name second or will you give any justification as to why the south east will have five states and the rest will have six with north east having seven??that is why we are every where and we are almost like a minority in every town you go to in Nigeria.that is why you find the igbos in mass outside their homeland not just in Nigeria but around the world, which also account for the high number of igbos you see doing the good and the bad and also the igbo domination/spirit.the only place you find a black tribe more than the igbos in a foreign nation is only in the uk which has more yoruba but the gap is very slim or it almost equal.asides that, there is no country in the world where you can find a black ethnic group outside their land more than the igbo cos the igbos are not just much, they are also travelers because of business(that is why transporters love igbo people becasue their income depends on the igbos,they are explorers which makes them to migrate,settle and help develop their host communities and also trigger economic activities of their host communities which explains why Lagos is always dull during Xmas period.

also please how does the SE absorb all the igbos that come home during Xmasi need an answer from you punk head!
Re: Boko Haram: Ohanaeze Evacuates 500,000 Igbo From Kano by Ojiofor: 10:31am On Feb 22, 2012
Dumb heads thought that Igboland is a single Village.
Re: Boko Haram: Ohanaeze Evacuates 500,000 Igbo From Kano by ayusman16(m): 10:51am On Feb 22, 2012
Hunger go soon catch them
Re: Boko Haram: Ohanaeze Evacuates 500,000 Igbo From Kano by hakanai(m): 2:36pm On Feb 22, 2012
Bob marley said it when he said "exodus movement of jah people".Una bye bye!!! safe journey send more cars come clear them abeg.More still dey.
Re: Boko Haram: Ohanaeze Evacuates 500,000 Igbo From Kano by Dainfamous: 2:40pm On Feb 22, 2012
haka_nai:

Bob marley said it when he said "exodus movement of jah people".Una bye bye!!! safe journey send more cars come clear them abeg.More still dey.
not only that can your people pls leave the union nobody want you again we take GOD beg you,if na oil we go give una small that will last for five yrs before you stand on your own
Re: Boko Haram: Ohanaeze Evacuates 500,000 Igbo From Kano by ofala(m): 2:43pm On Feb 22, 2012
God come quick to help Nigeria, Does all these bring the much needed development to our Country Nigeria? Won't it be better we all find ways of living in harmony?
Re: Boko Haram: Ohanaeze Evacuates 500,000 Igbo From Kano by Kobojunkie: 2:45pm On Feb 22, 2012
After all the ramblings and the attacks on what I suppose is my person, not a single person has been able to provide even one evidence of this so called Exodus of half a million from the North to the south?

I bet you all really do not believe this pathetic claim made by Ohaneze, and hence the reason why you have so far offered appalling excuses for responses and even gone as far as to attack someone who you will likely never meet in your entire existence just so you can continue to hide your unbelief in Ohaneze and likely its cause. The only reason you would feel to desperately defend this so-called Ohaneze's claim is because you truly do not believe yourself, but would rather offer up stu-pid sounding responses to deflect from this.

Again . . . .here are the questions . . . .

Kobojunkie:

See more silly responses. So, in a period of 1 or so months, 10,000 or more buses from Massob have been able to move 500,000 people out of the North, and even funnier, moved them to various other parts of the south??

Kobojunkie:

Re: Boko Haram: Ohanaeze Evacuates 500,000 Igbo From Kano by ofala(m): 2:49pm On Feb 22, 2012
Has someone asked what will be the economic future of our children if we continue like this in Nigeria? I am an Igbo man but I don't think it is right for anyone to talk down on other tribes. The best friends I have till date are Huasas and Yorubas, What our government, in my opinion,should be thinking of is how to start education young folks from the North who are readily used out of ignorance
Re: Boko Haram: Ohanaeze Evacuates 500,000 Igbo From Kano by Kobojunkie: 2:54pm On Feb 22, 2012
^^^ You risk being labelled Efulefu and called a liar for claiming to be of Ibo descent by some of these rats/self-installed ibo gangters/agberos here . , . just letting you know, in case you are new to Nairaland. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram: Ohanaeze Evacuates 500,000 Igbo From Kano by hakanai(m): 5:15pm On Feb 22, 2012
Da infamous:

not only that can your people pls leave the union nobody want you again we take GOD beg you,if na oil we go give una small that will last for five yrs before you stand on your own

Sorry i woke you up! lipsrsealed were you just sipping oyel now now? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Keep fooling yourself.Did you see any part of my post stating our request for oyel?I only suggested in case you missed it,that the north which lacks oil is still hosting alot more Igbos ready for migration to the east,where oil and honey is plenty.Inshort wetin dey make them go north sef?Na walalah dey sweet them so?Abi na say oyel don too much they want try alternative means?
Since we didn't request oil from you please you can keep it for now until there is a need.Charity begins at home, feed your eastern brothers and make sure they enjoy it so much they never wanna leave home for North most remote villages,Just to peddle fake merchandise. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Lastly to cushion the effect of your migration east wards we shall supply you 5 trucks full of expended donkey and horses for consumption.As this may help the number of people in need of meat supply.
Re: Boko Haram: Ohanaeze Evacuates 500,000 Igbo From Kano by emmke(m): 6:58pm On Feb 22, 2012
^^wallahi ba ka da kyau, grin
Re: Boko Haram: Ohanaeze Evacuates 500,000 Igbo From Kano by MeAboki(m): 9:08pm On Feb 22, 2012
@BlackPikin, Fagge a ghost town! shocked You must be joking or have never been to Kano, let alone Fagge; otherwise you wouldn't be making such a false statement.
For goodness sake, if you have to lie pls make up something that is at least passable/believable.
Igbos living in Fagge, if any at all, may not add to more than 10 in number (thats even a wild estimation) - they just don't settle there.
The figure of 500,000 is an obvious exaggeration; in fact, you'd hardly notice any visible change in Igbo presence even Sabon Gari, the main settlement area for Igbos in Kano, talk less of an area in which they do not even constitute 0.5%.

In any case, we welcome this development and wish more would follow, let them go; enough of the blackmail and insults, nobody will miss them.

Re: Boko Haram: Ohanaeze Evacuates 500,000 Igbo From Kano by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 22, 2012
Me_Aboki:

@BlackPikin, Fagge a ghost town! shocked You must be joking or have never been to Kano, let alone Fagge; otherwise you wouldn't be making such a false statement.
For goodness sake, if you have to lie pls make up something that is at least passable/believable.
Igbos living in Fagge, if any at all, may not add to more than 10 in number (thats even a wild estimation) - they just don't settle there.
The figure of 500,000 is an obvious exaggeration; in fact, you'd hardly notice any visible change in Igbo presence even Sabon Gari, the main settlement area for Igbos in Kano, talk less of an area in which they do not even constitute 0.5%.

In any case, we welcome this development and wish more would follow, let them go; enough of the blackmail and insults, nobody will miss them.

fine, but be ready to get a cut in your monthly allocation
you cannot bite the finger that feed you
again your brothers in the east must go home too
next we shall declare biafra. cool
Re: Boko Haram: Ohanaeze Evacuates 500,000 Igbo From Kano by Dainfamous: 10:09pm On Feb 22, 2012
Can someone here remember this news about an Hausa man in asaba he told an okada man to take him to church and the okada man looked at him from head to toe not satisfied and drove the Hausa man straight to police station and started shouting boko haram boko haram, and the police arrested him and found bombs round his waist,i remember when they got chased out from onicha and we gave them land in asaba to trade their goats and cows but after that incident,we chase the whole Hausa people away from our land.

only in places like warri you we see few of them living in fear still,

The O'odua Flag / See How Billionaire Dangote Jumped From Jonathan To Buhari During Collation / Video:See Who The People Of Niger State Are Voting For

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77