Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

I Just Had To Do The Most Terrible Thing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Had To Do The Most Terrible Thing (1248 Views)

Here Are Five Signs A Woman Just Had Sex / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / How To Tell When A Girl Just Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Had To Do The Most Terrible Thing by flexjada: 4:37am On Oct 22, 2007
okay. i posted previously about my ex. (we broke up 2 yrs ago, he started seeing someone last year, we still get together frequently) the last time i posted, it was cos we had been argueing a lot and for the first time he asked for a break. I had always asked in the past and would always end up calling after a week. so this time i was determined that i wouldnt and i went for a month wit no contact and was so proud of myself wen he texted and started callin. however i was being very careful and trying to make a clean break from him, but something i had being doing previously came back to haunt me.
anyways to cut a long story short, i previously used to go into his airline account to see when he was travellling cos he wasnt telling me again and sometime when i would be mad at him, i would make changes to the ticket and one time i even cancelled a ticket he had bought to go see his new girlfriend. I did this by accessing his AOLaccount which he had cancelled. so he didnt know all this and was getting charged for the AOL. but i did not know he was getting charged

then i found out he has changed the password and i went to his house to ask him why and we get into a huge fight and he tells me to leave his house. and i know i did a really horrible thing and i called, texted, sent cards. he wouldnt listen. i felt really bad about what i had done and it was something that i had done a while ago and i never knew it would turn out like that. on thursday i waited outside his house for 5 hours for him so i could apologize and he said apology accepted. i was in tears and then spent the night cos it was like 3 in the morning, but nothing happened. he left for work the next morning without waking me and then i knew he was still mad cos he always wakes me. he comes back in the evening and i am trying to explain to him why i did what i did and he says he never wants to discuss it and he is having company coming over and i have to leave. once more am crying and he is just being so cold and unemotional and i try to talk to him and he says there is nuthing to talk about and then he gathers all my stuff tht was in his house and tells me to leave. he says anything i want to say i can email or text me.
i feel really bad about what i did, but at the same time, i am fearful that he has had it with all my deeds when i am upset and he will never talk to me again. I am really apologetic, but feel like i have apologized enough. i bought him an apology gift. i just want him to forgive me and speak to me again.
Re: I Just Had To Do The Most Terrible Thing by Pip(m): 4:48am On Oct 22, 2007
Desperate girlfriend you have crossed the line this time.
Re: I Just Had To Do The Most Terrible Thing by Nobody: 4:56am On Oct 22, 2007
Na wa o . . . this handshake passed the elbow long time ago. Even an extremely patient fellow will find it difficult just forgiving and speaking to you again. For 2 yrs you were busy accessing his private account and causing him financial trouble while you both were supposed to be separated. . .

haba . . . my dear, you don beg enough. Gather the shards of your pride left and leave my bros alone. That he allowed you to stay overnight in his house sef is a miracle. You are an example of the type of woman to keep at arms length.
Re: I Just Had To Do The Most Terrible Thing by chika98: 5:32am On Oct 22, 2007
Leave him alone! He has a New girl. Why are you hanging around anyways ?
Re: I Just Had To Do The Most Terrible Thing by pannyman(m): 11:46am On Oct 22, 2007
I guess u betrayed his trust and he finds it difficult to remain with u any longer. Now that he's found someone else I can't see him wanting to come back to u. Just forget about the relationship. It has ended.
Re: I Just Had To Do The Most Terrible Thing by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:39pm On Oct 22, 2007
you deserve it. you better leave him for his girl.
Re: I Just Had To Do The Most Terrible Thing by sagitarius(m): 12:42pm On Oct 22, 2007
My dear, what i'l advise is u shuld just give him a break, since ure very apologetic, try to stay away from him 4 a while. he is still very mad at u( anybody should be). All he needs is time to get over the annoyance. He is a very gentle man 4 allowin u stay in his house and even answerin u. give him sometime (like a month) and then try to apologise again. he must have been calm again. I guess u've learned a lot from dis experience? My guess is u love him very much,but u shuld try to control ur emotions, If ure attracted 2 someone else,try and get into a relationship,it'l help u get over it a lil bit, wink
Re: I Just Had To Do The Most Terrible Thing by TruBrotha: 12:52pm On Oct 22, 2007
Lol, Una Plenty: Enemies of Progress. Get a life!
Re: I Just Had To Do The Most Terrible Thing by desgiezd(m): 1:43pm On Oct 22, 2007
Hey girlie, wake up, its a new day!
Re: I Just Had To Do The Most Terrible Thing by atilla(m): 1:56pm On Oct 22, 2007
I dont know if you know this but from what you posted, you are bordering of the line of being obsession and harrasment.

Men are forgiving just give him some time and he will speak to you later.

Stop contacting him before it gets any worse.
Re: I Just Had To Do The Most Terrible Thing by Joey82(m): 2:38pm On Oct 22, 2007
sagitarius:

My dear, what i'l advise is u shuld just give him a break, since ure very apologetic, try to stay away from him 4 a while. he is still very mad at u( anybody should be). All he needs is time to get over the annoyance. He is a very gentle man 4 allowin u stay in his house and even answerin u. give him sometime (like a month) and then try to apologise again. he must have been calm again. I guess u've learned a lot from this experience? My guess is u love him very much,but u shuld try to control your emotions, If ure attracted 2 someone else,try and get into a relationship,it'l help u get over it a little bit, wink

Well said dear, very well said.
Re: I Just Had To Do The Most Terrible Thing by 2dye4(m): 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2007
madam, ur drunk with desperation! u dare not pull such a stunt with most men that i know. angry
Re: I Just Had To Do The Most Terrible Thing by cblow(m): 6:02pm On Oct 22, 2007
This na the type wey we for pray say instead make trouble burst, make rain fall,
Re: I Just Had To Do The Most Terrible Thing by Bolarge(m): 12:35pm On Oct 23, 2007
sagitarius:

My dear, what i'l advise is u shuld just give him a break, since ure very apologetic, try to stay away from him 4 a while. he is still very mad at u( anybody should be). All he needs is time to get over the annoyance. He is a very gentle man 4 allowin u stay in his house and even answerin u. give him sometime (like a month) and then try to apologise again. he must have been calm again. I guess u've learned a lot from this experience? My guess is u love him very much,but u shuld try to control your emotions, If ure attracted 2 someone else,try and get into a relationship,it'l help u get over it a little bit, wink
Thumbs up for u my guy. Cldn't be better put.
Re: I Just Had To Do The Most Terrible Thing by bebe2007(m): 1:06pm On Oct 23, 2007
Leave this guy alone ok. There are many guys out there. You are obsessed, its not love anymore ok. You have crossed the line. Get help pls!
Re: I Just Had To Do The Most Terrible Thing by osereka(m): 2:59pm On Oct 23, 2007
that your guy na real jentleman
if not, na hospital you for de now.
Re: I Just Had To Do The Most Terrible Thing by osereka(m): 3:01pm On Oct 23, 2007
that dude na complete gentleman
otherewise you for de general hospital now de regret
Re: I Just Had To Do The Most Terrible Thing by olanajim(m): 3:57pm On Oct 23, 2007
@poster,
i remember your earlier post on the guy. I am affraid, you have broken the rule. No wonder, you two are not living in peace. I understand now why he was treating you unfairly and bringing girls home. Don't you think he might have known all these in the past? He probably didn't know you are the cause until now.

The guy is indeed likely to be a gentle man. Like someone had said, you are lucky not to be on hospital bed. And to say he let you stay in his house?

What do you want now after apology? You want him back or do you want forgiveness? Both mean different thing my friend so let know what you want from him.
Re: I Just Had To Do The Most Terrible Thing by pearl73(f): 5:58pm On Oct 23, 2007
shocked :oGirlfriend instead of obsessing over getting him to forgive u or talk to u i think u need to get a life, new friends, new hobbies whatever it takes to keep u busy all the time and just forget about him. u're hanging on to a man that obviously doesn't love u and hurting yourself in the process. From ur recent posts i get the idea that your self esteem must be in shreds by now. Get strong for God's sake u're a grown woman and getting independent is long long overdue 4 u.
Please leave the poor guy alone he has a right to move on with his life and come to think of it, so do u!
@title, u didn't HAVE to do anything, u chose to. a very poor decision if i may add.
Re: I Just Had To Do The Most Terrible Thing by adeboo(f): 9:29am On Oct 24, 2007
Girl its over - there is a thin line between love and hate and you have crossed it by a mile.
Its over girlie, he is just being nice by accommodating you - dont let him disgrace you.
Re: I Just Had To Do The Most Terrible Thing by onyekang1(f): 1:00pm On Oct 24, 2007
sagitarius:

WORD and well said
Re: I Just Had To Do The Most Terrible Thing by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 24, 2007
all these undefined relationships

u just get things twisted and soooooooooo emotionally wrong

both of you have been going on with this affair even though you are not dating, he's used you and you let him. He's made it clear that he wants his girlfirend and you were satisfied with the crumbs

He places no value on you at all --- you are just so available and needy that when he needs a 'pick me up' he knows you are game

My dear

YOU NEED TO MOURN
GET OVER IT

It seems GOD loves you because He is setting you up so bad that since He knows you can not help yourself. Now its the guy that is KICKING you out of his life.
Re: I Just Had To Do The Most Terrible Thing by chrisuch(m): 11:44pm On Oct 24, 2007
madam,the earlier you start thinking about what you are gonna do with your life the better.someone that wants to leave you initially,then u now gave him a very sweet reason to fulfil his calling.stay clear and catch your fun.best of luck.

(1) (Reply)

See What Abuja Has Done To My Marriage / Do Nice Guys Finish Last? / Love Is Sweetest When You Just Love For The Joy Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.