Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,088 members, 7,807,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Nigerian Build's His Helicopter! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Build's His Helicopter! (14752 Views)

Buhari Defies Rain In Cross River, Shuns Helicopter / Throwback Pictures Of Awolowo With His Helicopter / Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Build's His Helicopter! by nazzyon(m): 11:03pm On Oct 22, 2007
If people are scared about safety and want perfection.

All this guy needs is just support both financially and dedication.

If he can be helped; I believe his next project will definitely pass couple of tests.
Re: Nigerian Build's His Helicopter! by Darola(m): 12:56am On Oct 23, 2007
As far as am concerned this is the first made-in-Nigeria by-a Nigerian helicopter [that can leave the ground, however the height (7ft.)], it shows we still have people who will strive against all odds (as in his case the lack of modern equipment) to come out with something commendable. He tried and i think he should be encouraged, afterall its not easy building that from scratch by himself, he has my respect,
Re: Nigerian Build's His Helicopter! by friendy(m): 1:41am On Oct 23, 2007
this is awesome, see nigerians are talented and they can do much more just if the other sectors of the economy would complement , i see nothing stopping us from being the world best producer of helicopters if this guy can be encouraged and assisted, friendy
www.cashdom..com
Re: Nigerian Build's His Helicopter! by babadee(m): 1:51am On Oct 23, 2007
Trust naija and their talent bashing skiils, many of these critics cant even assemble a lego puzzle yet they are busy bashing a naija dude who constructed something from nothing. with this attitude, how and when will/can we get beyond the point we are?
Re: Nigerian Build's His Helicopter! by naijaway(m): 2:22am On Oct 23, 2007
nice one, the guy needs more support, technically and financially. I can't wait 2 finish schooling.
Someone said it very clear that "it shows some people can still make it against all odds".
May God continue to bless Nigeria. And more intelligent stuffs and essential stuffs are still coming; this is just the tip of an iceberg.
Re: Nigerian Build's His Helicopter! by Pain(m): 2:38am On Oct 23, 2007
I am happy. Nigeria can only be great when we all head back home and contribute. I swear all the negativity will die down in the face of Positivity. I am advocating an exodus back home. The knowledge era must not leave us behind. We are going to be the outsourcing hub of the K-era.
Re: Nigerian Build's His Helicopter! by WesleyanA(f): 5:20am On Oct 23, 2007
the Igbos made their Jeep, the Hausas contributed an Helicopter.
Yorubas, where are you?! cry

ok, serious now. . . . This is good news!! i hope this creativity trend continues.
Re: Nigerian Build's His Helicopter! by Jakumo(m): 6:25am On Oct 23, 2007
Yorubas are not interested in copying the white man's technology, since they are so well versed in African "means" technology which renders inventions such as planes, trains and cars obsolete in the face of magic teleportation modalities that can be invoked with a few dried animal parts and some incantations by a qualified Babalawo.
Re: Nigerian Build's His Helicopter! by Pain(m): 8:25am On Oct 23, 2007
Since the Igbos have Conquered the Land with their N'wa Jeep, The Hausa, the Air with their Halicopta, I guess whats left for the Yorubas is the Water. Maybe they would come up with an Assault Boat. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Build's His Helicopter! by bibiking1(m): 9:22am On Oct 23, 2007
his_grace:

idiots call it crap and put it down - characteristically how stupid Nigerians can be.
the various replies are mind churning and so provess once again that NAIRALAND is full of nothing but shams.

well i think that will include you too dude
Re: Nigerian Build's His Helicopter! by almondjoy(f): 9:34am On Oct 23, 2007
WesleyanA:

the Igbos made their Jeep, the Hausas contributed an Helicopter.
Yorubas, where are you?! cry

ok, serious now. . . . This is good news!! i hope this creativity trend continues.

Jakumo:

Yorubas are not interested in copying the white man's technology, since they are so well versed in African "means" technology which renders inventions such as planes, trains and cars obsolete in the face of magic teleportation modalities that can be invoked with a few dried animal parts and some incantations by a qualified Babalawo.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Every question has an answer I guess!  Good one!  I say --good one!  More please! grin

Pain:

Since the Igbos have Conquered the Land with their N'wa Jeep, The Hausa, the Air with their Halicopta, I guess whats left for the Yorubas is the Water. Maybe they would come up with an Assault Boat. lipsrsealed

I think MEND and the Niger Deltans already did that. Please suggest something else. tongue
Re: Nigerian Build's His Helicopter! by dcafe(m): 9:40am On Oct 23, 2007
Actually Jakumo is right.

Automobiles,Planes, Helicopters and Space crafts had to be invented by the U.S and Russia before it occured to them that there had to be more advanced technology where  fuel can be saved and distances shortened in a potentially long journey to outerspace or a point on the Earth to another .Enter research into astral travel, a means of transporting a physical body,luggage and all, from one point to another.This could be from Lagos to London or Cairo to Mars.

The Yorubas' used this method centuries ago. They called it KANOKO.
Re: Nigerian Build's His Helicopter! by bebure(m): 9:50am On Oct 23, 2007
Why cant Nigerians ever just support their people? This guy obviously has a talent. I'm quite certain no one on this forum that is putting this guy down can even do basic sheet metal work not to mention build a helicopter. With the right financial aid and support this guy can help open up a whole new industry in Nigeria so we dont have to keep depending so much on oil for everything. The Wright brothers first plane was built in 1900 and it was just a hand glider but the difference is they had a lot of support from fellow Americans and not people bashing them and as a result the aeroplanes we see today being used all over the world are based on these basic principles the Wright brothers came up with. Some of you might say that this guy is not being original and that he is just copying already known technologies to build a plane but the fact remains that to build a plane with no training in aeronautic engineering (or even with) requires a hell of a lot of talent which this guy obviously has. We should all get behind this guy and support him in any way we can.
Re: Nigerian Build's His Helicopter! by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 23, 2007
hmnn, interesting bororo, hope it doesnt end like the wright brothers first flight on plane. shocked
Re: Nigerian Build's His Helicopter! by ogbotobo(m): 12:23pm On Oct 23, 2007
That "Helicopter" will fly as far and as high as a fat pig can jump. Let him add some windows and it would qualify as a submarine, ready to go on a mission in the Niger Delta, for a one way dive.
Re: Nigerian Build's His Helicopter! by hola2ng(m): 3:08pm On Oct 23, 2007
Re: Nigerian Build's His Helicopter! by Danmasani(m): 3:19pm On Oct 23, 2007
Checking the Gizmodo page on the Mubarak helicopter reveiled one thing- We are known for Fraud- 419ners,scammers, yahoo-yahoo and internet money heisting, embarassed embarassed sad sad sad

I bet you that most of those who critisize this guy are among the many involved in this mugu business. Pray EFCC, Interpol and the rest catch up with u!
Re: Nigerian Build's His Helicopter! by denex: 4:18pm On Oct 23, 2007
The man should take his ingenuity to DICON or somewhere or some organization that will benefit from his work and they will develope it with him. You people should stop crying for government to misuse our money.

Do you know how many people invent stuff in the USA everyday? They take them to large corporations like General Electric. Please leave government alone. Which kain people be all this self?
Re: Nigerian Build's His Helicopter! by FSU: 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2007
What is the significance of this construction (for that is what it is) to the socio-economic development of Nigeria? Can it put food on the table of, and/or give health care services to the poor people in Sokoto, Borno, Abakaliki, Benin, Yenagoa, Ibadan and Ogbomosho? If not, then GOOD as it sounds, it is only of academic value with no foreseeable practical application.

The only good thing for him is that Mubarak has created the avenue to be poached by America (which is good for him, actually, and if the Americans are averse to his islamic name, then he can be poached by Iran.
Re: Nigerian Build's His Helicopter! by almondjoy(f): 4:31pm On Oct 23, 2007
FSU:

What is the significance of this construction (for that is what it is) to the socio-economic development of Nigeria? Can it put food on the table of, and/or give health care services to the poor people in Sokoto, Borno, Abakaliki, Benin, Yenagoa, Ibadan and Ogbomosho? If not, then GOOD as it sounds, it is only of academic value with no foreseeable practical application.

The only good thing for him is that Mubarak has created the avenue to be poached by America (which is good for him, actually, and if the Americans are averse to his islamic name, then he can be poached by Iran.

Interesting---how come none of this was ever mentioned in the Igbo-made Jeep thread? No words of encouragement for the "inventor"? tongue What a triple standard grand-standing as usual! wink
Re: Nigerian Build's His Helicopter! by FSU: 4:44pm On Oct 23, 2007
Sure. A car is easily much more affordable to the masses than a helicopter. If well planned, you could even give out the so-called Igbo jeeps/buses on hire purchase to Nigerians. The beneficiaries can subsequently better their lives with the proceeds therefrom. Can you do that with a helicopter?

Where will the market be for an African (Nigerian) Helicopter anywhere in the world? Are you going to build a helicopter just for building sake?

So you could not read a word of encouragement on my post? Did you youself encourage the Igbo jeep/bus builders? Don't be an ostrich.
Re: Nigerian Build's His Helicopter! by laudate: 5:03pm On Oct 23, 2007
almondjoy:

Interesting---how come none of this was ever mentioned in the Igbo-made Jeep thread? No words of encouragement for the "inventor"? tongue What a triple standard grand-standing as usual! wink

I no know say you yourself see am! wink I no wan talk before. . . .I say make I siddon look, dey watch as di tory go take end.

There are a lot of innovative Nigerians that have made some very interesting stuff ranging from low-tech inventions to hi-tech ones. I believe this young Northern guy should be encouraged. i read some stuff about him on another site, and people were interested in seeing how his knowledge in electrodynamics and mechanics could be applied to other areas, that would improve the lot of many Nigerians. Honestly, I doff my hat for di guy. Abeg, di bobo try, no be small. How many of us can manufacture ordinary toothpick, sef? Yet, some folks are pouring scorn on the guy's efforts. What a pity. sad

While they are so busy doing what they know best (i.e. ridiculing other people's inventions), their mates are busy garnering acclaim from various sources, for their inventions and making some money too. See this:

http://www.nigeriansinamerica.com/articles/1503/2/Leadership-Decision-Making-The-North-The-Military-And-Development-In-Nigeria-A-System-Analysis-Part-1/Page2.html
What do you make of Bamidele Oyekanmi's (Ph.D) invention of automobitive part, for which the Nigerian currently with Ford Motors Company, with a view of possibly manufacturing the particular automotive part in Nigeria, thereby offering employment opportunities to Nigerians in Nigeria. What about Olukayode Oluwole, a Nigerian mechanical engineer based in the United States, who made a keyboard capable of typing tonal marks and ascents of over 400 Nigerian languages.

Brino Gilbert, another Nigerian won two medals and a trophy at the May 2003 Invention and New Product Exposition (INPEX) in the US. Gilbert also has to his collection a bronze medal in the aerospace/aeronautics category and a manufacturing silver medal. Gilbert met solitude in America after 10 years of plying through the wilderness, soliciting for assistance. Ezekiel Izogu is credited to have designed Nigeria's first car, Z-600.

And what do you make of 12 years old, JSS 3 Nigerian boy, Nyemahame Allwell Worgu, who is acclaimed to be the youngest person in the world in mastering the Sun's Java program?

http://news.biafranigeriaworld.com/archive/2003/may/24/0018.html

A lot of people have forgotten that Awojobi invented so many things. "Autonov" is still at the University of Lagos. It is now a relic. "That Autonov is the vehicle that has the capability of driving in both directions. And when we asked him why he did it, he said in war situations sometimes you don't have the opportunity to reverse your car. But while we in Nigeria have abandoned the invention, Americans and Russians have taken it over and have produced so many variants.

http://www.bioline.org.br/request?am07023
In developing countries, improvisation has made surgical practice possible in many hospitals including the teaching hospitals.  Awojobi in Oyo State, Nigeria use the gear system of a car to improvise for operation table and he also used the rear wheel of a bicycle to fabricate a heamatocrit centrifuge. One of the ways of making endourological procedures available and cheaper, is by locally fabricating some or all the components. .

http://www.eatset.com/armydr.htm
Army Doctor Gets Silicon Valley Award

Colonel Oviemo Ovadje, Nigeria Army doctor and inventor of the EAT-SET blood transfusion device has been nominated for the J.P. Morgan Chase Health Award at the Tech Museum Awards, Technology Benefiting Humanity. The awards ceremony is slated for November 7, 2002 in California, USA.

Col. Ovadje is one of the 25 scientists/innovators chosen from 460 nominations from 56 countries to be recognised and honoured at a black tie Awards Gala by Silicon Valley leaders and United Nations delegates

http://www.edofolks.com/html/pub138.htm

A NIGERIAN inventor, Brino Gilbert, has won two medals and a trophy at the May 2003 edition of the Invention and New Product Exposition (INPEX) in the United States. He won a bronze medal in the Aerospace/Aeronautics category and a silver medal in the manufacturing category.
Gilbert's invention, dubbed Counter Collision Gadget (CCG), also won a trophy for being the best invention from Africa in the continental category

p://www.voice-online.co.uk/content.php?show=8909&type=7
Simi Belo used graphic design software to create a prototype for a revolutionary, natural-looking, new wig known as ‘NewHair’ that incorporates a woman’s own hair for incredible realism.
Encouraged by highly positive responses, she approached manufacturers in the Far East and prototypes were developed. “I then meet with Chinese suppliers. Nothing beats face-to-face talks, as we successfully negotiated considerably better unit costs and delivery times.” Since then, the company and its range of wigs has steadily grown and NewHair was recently hailed by Black Beauty & Hair Magazine as “the most innovative hair product to come out in years.” .

http://www.ethanzuckerman.com/blog/?p=1479
http://blog.ted.com/2007/06/tedglobal_2007_16.php
From Dr. Seyi Oyesola, a different question: Where are the well-trained African doctors? Answer: Overseas. Where they're better paid, better treated and enjoy modern hospital settings. In contrast, most hospitals on the continent lack vital equipment, and woefully fail to uphold sanitary standards. So "where do generally healthy Africans go if they need to be treated for things besides malaria, TB or HIV?" Oyeseola asks.
Distressed by the conditions in a Nigeria hospital where he came to perform a dozen open-heart surgeries (equipment was held together by duct tape; floors were dirty; X-rays were taped to windows for lack of a light table), Oyesola resolved to find a portable solution for bringing modern medicine with him. He co-developed the "Hospital in a Box" -- a pop-up, portable, plug-and-play system for off-grid medicine. Its environment-tolerant anesthesia makes surgery possible even in deeply inhospitable regions (or deeply ill-equipped regional hospitals).
His portable invention aside, the charismatic Oyesola stressed the importance of developing a strong non-emergency health care system throughout Africa. Emphasizing its economic significance, he quoted TEDster Hans Rosling: "You get wealthy faster if you're healthy first." (Watch Rosling's TEDTalk on TED.com)

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,183961-4,00.html
A New Way to Keep Food Cool
In rural northern Nigeria, there are no refrigerators. Most people don't even have electricity. So perishable food must be eaten immediately, or it will go to waste. Muhammad Bah Abba, a local teacher, has developed an ingenious solution: the Pot-in-Pot Preservation Cooling System. A small earthenware pot is placed inside a larger one, and the space between the two is filled with moist sand. The inner pot is filled with fruit, vegetables or soft drinks; a wet cloth covers the whole thing. As water in the sand evaporates through the surface of the outer pot, it carries heat, drawing it away from the inner core. Eggplants stay fresh for 27 days, instead of the usual three. Tomatoes and peppers last for up to three weeks. A recipient of the Rolex Award for Enterprise, Abba, 37, who hails from a family of potmakers, is using his $75,000 award to make the invention available throughout Nigeria. He has already sold 12,000
Re: Nigerian Build's His Helicopter! by naijaborn(m): 5:07pm On Oct 23, 2007
see wetin peops dey deliberate on anoda suicide bombin technique tongue nah wah o!
no be small thin sha grin
Re: Nigerian Build's His Helicopter! by scientist(m): 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2007
angry angry angry I POSTED THIS TOPIC FIRST shocked shocked shocked , BUT DON'T KNOW HOW AND WHY IT DIDN'T GET INTO THE FORUM? cry cry cry cry
NOW I'M REALLY PISSED WITH THE MODERATOR.  angry angry angry angry ANYWAYS NO HARD FEELINGS  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Build's His Helicopter! by boskye: 6:43pm On Oct 23, 2007
denex if indeed you have a project of yours why do you have to bad mouth someone else's project
i doubt if your so called project will ever grace the pages of the paper like this guy's
why cant we be happy for someone else at least he is re-inventing the wheel not slicing
people's head off
Re: Nigerian Build's His Helicopter! by TCUBE(m): 6:53pm On Oct 23, 2007
thats a good move, but duh! i saw a naija man flying the world's smallest helicopter on NTA way back in year 1996, he was warned by the military to stop flying, just wait , oyinbo go soon take am comot ,
Re: Nigerian Build's His Helicopter! by bibiking1(m): 7:15pm On Oct 23, 2007
ABEG O!!!!!!!!!!!!
every small thing for this country na government abi?
wetin private sector dey there for? na communist nation be this when government dey allocate resources?
if the young Northerner is serious he should source for funds to promote his "invention grin" and stop bothering a government that is still trying to get the basic things in the country functional.

If no Nigerian deems it fit to support him, then the country damn well do not need him and his "invention grin"
he should change plans

And please this is the last time i want to hear the name GOVERNMENT on this thread again
The other day i was watching TV and there was this old man that went back to secondary school to learn, next thing i heard from his mouth was that the government should come to his aid!!!!!!!!!!

for what?
we are gradually turnng into a government -dependent nation

a nation of ostentatious lepers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Build's His Helicopter! by almondjoy(f): 8:21pm On Oct 23, 2007
laudate:
.I no know say you yourself see am! wink I no wan talk before. . . .I say make I siddon look, dey watch as di tory go take end.

There are a lot of innovative Nigerians that have made some very interesting stuff ranging from low-tech inventions to hi-tech ones. I believe this young Northern guy should be encouraged. i read some stuff about him on another site, and people were interested in seeing how his knowledge in electrodynamics and mechanics could be applied to other areas, that would improve the lot of many Nigerians. Honestly, I doff my hat for di guy. Abeg, di bobo try, no be small. How many of us can manufacture ordinary toothpick, sef? Yet, some folks are pouring scorn on the guy's efforts. What a pity. sad

While they are so busy doing what they know best (i.e. ridiculing other people's inventions), their mates are busy garnering acclaim from various sources, for their inventions and making some money too. See this:

http://www.nigeriansinamerica.com/articles/1503/2/Leadership-Decision-Making-The-North-The-Military-And-Development-In-Nigeria-A-System-Analysis-Part-1/Page2.html

http://news.biafranigeriaworld.com/archive/2003/may/24/0018.html

http://www.bioline.org.br/request?am07023
http://www.eatset.com/armydr.htm
http://www.edofolks.com/html/pub138.htm

Well
p://www.voice-online.co.uk/content.php?show=8909&type=7
http://www.ethanzuckerman.com/blog/?p=1479
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,183961-4,00.html

How I no go see am?  I see you no wan trouble any more?  You just go hide je je! grin
Well, you provided a lot of links with the "Nigeria's innovative" mentality.  But I am afraid to say--my main concern is that the "environment" does not foster continuity and anything done haphazardly constitutes a danger to the society as a whole. 

Ranging from health and environmental concerns to security and diplomatic breaches.  Someone will soon start making home made bombs like in Niger Delta and use it all over Nigeria.  Who will monitor these people as they spread their toxic waste into the general "borehole" systems of drinking water in Nigeria for example? undecided

How in the world do you go about attempting to manufacture things without sound institutes of research? Just as a Historian can be a bank manager in Nigeria and a retired hair braider can be a "speakeress" of a house in Nigeria--and road side alchemists carry out "abortions" on little girls in Nigeria----only God knows what type of qualifications these "inventors" have to control the "things that may go wrong" in the process of their "trial by error" experiments.  I am scared! undecided We are not talking of how to become a "babalawo" you know.
Re: Nigerian Build's His Helicopter! by almondjoy(f): 8:27pm On Oct 23, 2007
bibiking1:

ABEG O!!!!!!!!!!!!
every small thing for this country na government abi?
wetin private sector dey there for? na communist nation be this when government dey allocate resources?
if the young Northerner is serious he should source for funds to promote his "invention grin" and stop bothering a government that is still trying to get the [b]basic things in the country functional.[/b]

If no Nigerian deems it fit to support him, then the country damn well do not need him and his "invention grin"
he should change plans

And please this is the last time i want to hear the name GOVERNMENT on this thread again
The other day i was watching TV and there was this old man that went back to secondary school to learn, next thing i heard from his mouth was that the government should come to his aid!!!!!!!!!!

for what?
we are gradually turnng into a government -dependent nation

a nation of ostentatious lepers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Point of correction sir! Nigeria is a "government-dependent" nation! Yes! And the government officials constitute the "bulk" of the ostentatious lepers in the nation. Thanks for cleverly and ironically pointing that out. KUDOS!
Re: Nigerian Build's His Helicopter! by Pain(m): 3:17am On Oct 24, 2007
@laudadale, u have done a good research. I like it. Its not easy gathering all that info from several sources. Good work. Id suggest that u compile your findings into a small handbook of inspiration or even a blog for the next Independence Day. It would inspire at least one person.

It sounds silly but at least it would be something positive. A little of these positive things everyday and we will get somewhere.

I still believe a revolution would start from Nairaland. A revolution of the mind. The next generation is a virtual generation. The K-era is more spiritual than physical. We can win this battle. I have taken mine to that domain.
Re: Nigerian Build's His Helicopter! by denex: 8:37am On Oct 24, 2007
@almondjoy & laudate

the reason why I can wholeheartedly support the Igbo jeep and not the Hausa helicopter is because the former went into the private sector to realise their dream while the latter is seeking "government encouragement".

colonel Oviemo Ovadje took his intention to the private sector rather than waiting for "government encouragement".

Simi Belo is getting offers of development deals with private companies. She didn't seek "government encouragement".

I followed Muhammed Abbah's product because even when I was a kid in Northern Nigeria, that is what we used in cooling water sometimes. Is he seeking "government encouragement"?

@boske

I believe anybody who is intelligent enough to invent something or create a prototype should have the common sense of knowing how to realise their dream. Even in America, is it the Government that is encouraging these people financially or they are going to corporations that have use for their inventions?

The other time, one clown said he had invented an anti-rigging device, then another invented HIV Vaccine and cure. These sound wonderful but are you telling me there is no pharmaceutical company that would be interested developing the cure for HIV and its vaccine? No DANA? No Neimeth? No May & Baker? No GlaxoSmithKline? No Emzor?

It is the search for Government Encouragement that is annoying me.

Use your inventive brain to invent a way to make your dream real and stop looking for a way to dip your hand into the imaginary National Cake. That is all I ask.

Igbo keep did not seek Government Encouragement, so neither should Hausa Helicopter.
Re: Nigerian Build's His Helicopter! by almondjoy(f): 8:45am On Oct 24, 2007
Does is matter if it is the private sector or government sector that funds the projects that many Nigerians will benefit from? undecided In other countries government agencies fund research in all disciplines. How many private enterprise would pay serious attention to upstarters without classifying them as 419ners? I think we are not there yet and the government should help more in that area, since the bulk of the Nigerian wealth is in the hands of the "government"!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Receives Award From Muslim Lawyers Association / NHRC Is Not Under The Control Of Any Authority/person - AGF, Abubakar Malami SAN / PDP National Convention Has Been Suspended!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.