Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Airtel Cheap Data Bundle Plan for Android and iOS (N300 Montly) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Airtel Cheap Data Bundle Plan for Android and iOS (N300 Montly) (13310 Views)

Best Data Plan For A Blogger / Urgent: Need Someone To Create A Mobile App For Android And Ios / Mtn On Android And Blackberry ( Free Browsing) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Cheap Data Bundle Plan for Android and iOS (N300 Montly) by java10(m): 11:48pm On Feb 21, 2012
Following the release of BBM on Android an and iOS. Airtel Nigeria recently introduced an affordable data plan which Android and iOS users can subscribe to.Before now, Airtel subscribers were using the AIRTEL BIS plan on their Android and iOS, but due to the fact that Blackberries come with data compression technology, which is not available on Android and iOS, Airtel taught that allowing their subscriber to continue with BIS on Android and iOS will not go down well because Android lack data compression technology.

This lead to the latest upgrade by Airtel and after the upgrade, BIS stopped working on Android. What I mean by stopped working is this, when you insert a SIM with an active BIS on your Android, you will notice your network to have capital letter E instead of H.

Now when you try browsing with this E, that's when you will notice a slow browsing experience, initially, I taught it was a network issue, but a call to the customer care explained everything I needed to know see the post here www.jindublog.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Blogger Laila Ijeoma Celebrates 8th Wedding Anniversary / Beware Of Some Internet Frauds / 9 Most In-demand Programming Languages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.