Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

What Are The Benefits Of Garlic - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Are The Benefits Of Garlic (3670 Views)

11 Proven Health Benefits Of Garlic / 13 Health Benefits Of Garlic / How To Treat A Vaginal Infection With A Clove Of Garlic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Benefits Of Garlic by enenyo11(m): 2:32pm On Feb 22, 2012
Garlic has over the years proved it self to be a very good health remedy. Here are some of the benefits
[list]
[li]Solution to cold and flu[/li]
[li]Solution to asmer[/li]
[li]Solution to cough[/li]
[/list]
This are but just few of the many benefits. Go to the following blog and read more
http://myhealthline..com/2012/02/what-is-benefits-of-garlic.html
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Garlic by Omofranca(f): 12:49am On Feb 23, 2012
Good list of benefits on ur blog.  There's also a  benefit ladies must hear about. Garlic cures YEAST INFECTIONS when used like a TAMPON. This is just one testimony from several hundreds:
'Just Garlic'
After reading all these home remedies I decided to try 'Garlic'. So I went to the pharmacy and bought Garlic Oil sofgel 1000mg and took one capsule. The next day I took another capsule and I decided to insert a garlic clove inside my womanliness, 3 hours later, yeast infection was gone. To feel safe about this remedy and to make sure the garlic did not get stuck inside I took a tread and made a little hole in the middle of the garlic clove and pushed the thread thru the garlic. For the first 10 minutes I felt a little burn but after that I did not felt anything at all. The itching, burning and weird discharge was gone.
This is the most amazing remedy and trust me ladies 'It Works!!!! The best part is that I did not have to use another garlic the next day or leave it over night.

GARLIC CLOVES BELOW:

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Garlic by sharpinski(m): 10:58am On Feb 23, 2012
I have seen over some few years of my existence that garlic has a great medicinal effect on humans. but it should not be consumed indescriminately. After going through the information provided on the benefits of garlic, i found it necessary to add that without any illnes evident; it it very petinent that we periodically take garlic just to check our system.
For more information on general well being, visit: www.lifeassured..com
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Garlic by jessipitt: 7:12am On Feb 25, 2012
Garlic is known as natural antibiotic and very useful for those who are having problems of blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Garlic by enenyo11(m): 11:58am On Mar 06, 2012
Thanks for adding those benefits. Dont you think there is still more to garlic?
Please drop a line
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Garlic by blenyo11(m): 11:08am On Sep 22, 2012
This list is inexhaustible. keep spreading the nesw
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Garlic by blenyo11(m): 7:02am On Nov 27, 2012
Garlic is indeed very beneficial. But do any one no how one
can take off the smell and still maintain the potency.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Garlic by healthcons: 8:14am On Nov 27, 2012
blenyo11: Garlic is indeed very beneficial. But do any one no how one
can take off the smell and still maintain the potency.
There is no way u can take off the smell from raw garlic. The only way u avoid the odor is by taking garlic supplement.

(1) (Reply)

Is Health Economics Relevant In This Country? / Help! My Gums Are Trying To Overshadow My Teeth! / Need To See A Dermatologist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.