Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,102 members, 7,807,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Offer To Supply Charcoal To Buyers In Belgium - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Offer To Supply Charcoal To Buyers In Belgium (21864 Views)

I Need Genuine C.o (crude Oil) Buyers In Any Part Of The World / I Need Shea Butter Buyers In Europe / I Need Charcoal Buyers In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offer To Supply Charcoal To Buyers In Belgium by ewaalo(m): 9:06am On Aug 27, 2018
I need buyer of coconut husk chip serious buyers should contact me 08075674572
Re: Offer To Supply Charcoal To Buyers In Belgium by agccharcoal2011(f): 2:59pm On Jul 26, 2019
AGC charcoal moving fast , we really appreciate all my clients. thanks for your patronage.
charcoal business is one among the best in Agro product. take it or leave it �. charcoal is daily use product as long as each family eat in the whole world. Also charcoal is 99.9% useful in all aspects of human resources. join the train and make huge turn over!!!!.
ask how to turn your thousand to millions on charcoal export.
join our whasp group today, and you will the greatful if your dreams come true .
benefit: meet producers/ Sellers direct from farm/ Exporter/logistics and fright forwarders/ bank loan farlitators. ( Let come together and make the different!!!

rules and regulations apply. No scammer don't border to join because no room for scam. join through whasp line +2348148257999. (if you are qualified with add you to the main group). for more enquiry agcnigltd@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Offer To Supply Charcoal To Buyers In Belgium by Mbo07: 1:16pm On Dec 21, 2022
agccharcoal2011:
AGC charcoal moving fast , we really appreciate all my clients. thanks for your patronage.
charcoal business is one among the best in Agro product. take it or leave it �. charcoal is daily use product as long as each family eat in the whole world. Also charcoal is 99.9% useful in all aspects of human resources. join the train and make huge turn over!!!!.
ask how to turn your thousand to millions on charcoal export.
join our whasp group today, and you will the greatful if your dreams come true .
benefit: meet producers/ Sellers direct from farm/ Exporter/logistics and fright forwarders/ bank loan farlitators. ( Let come together and make the different!!!

rules and regulations apply. No scammer don't border to join because no room for scam. join through whasp line +2348148257999. (if you are qualified with add you to the main group). for more enquiry agcnigltd@gmail.com

Hello mama I just called you now concerning charcoal
Re: Offer To Supply Charcoal To Buyers In Belgium by OluwaseyiSamson: 3:22pm On Jul 28, 2023
xsey:
Hello Nairalander,
I'm a charcoal exporter and other agro-allied product! Here is charcoal season and my company is extending the opportunity of charcoal contract to interested members of this forum.
2 major reasons for this offer are;
1) growth for our company in the area of supply to our foreign buyers!
2)The contract terms are good and very lucrative for export start ups and existing export firms.

We give you adequate (on-the-field) training
to prepare and take you through the process of charcoal export.

The on-field training will help you gain practical and relevant experience for your charcoal export success.

You can get more details.
Call or text me 08028913909

Re: Offer To Supply Charcoal To Buyers In Belgium by OluwaseyiSamson: 3:27pm On Jul 28, 2023
Best Charcoal Dealer in Nigeria.
Salis Charcoal Production and Distribution Company
Is charcoal Production and supply in Nigeria, they are located at Igbeti, Oyo state.
There product charcoal in large Quantity and they are reliable charcoal Dealer trusted.
They provide different types of charcoal such as
Home use charcoal,
Industrial Charcoal
Restaurant charcoal and
Agriculture use charcoal.
How charcoal is long last and fast burning, it is odorless, and easy to use.

What Is Charcoal?

Charcoal is made in a process called carbonization.

Charcoal is a pure carbon also called char, that is made by cooking wood in a low oxygen setting, which is a process that can take several days to burn off volatile compounds like water, methane, hydrogen, and tar.

We excellent producer and supplier of hardwood charcoal at very good competitive price. Fixed Carbon: 80% Moisture Level: 4% Ash Contents:
If you need charcoal in large and small quantity contact for best ever charcoal

(1) (2) (Reply)

We'll Build Your Home Or Commercial Property Using HYDRAFORM INTERLOCKING BLOCK! / Food Grade Lubricant and Grease Supplier In Nigeria (Accredited Distributor) / Quality Packaging For Your Rice,flour,animal Feeds,garri,fertilizer,cement Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.