Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Nice Duplex In Games Village Abuja  for 70m - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nice Duplex In Games Village Abuja  for 70m (9038 Views)

5 Bedroom All Ensuite Duplex At Samonda GRA For 70m Asking 08032404804 / 3-bedroom Duplex For Sale In Games Village, Abuja. / House In Games Village, Kado Estate At Abuja For Sale! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nice Duplex In Games Village Abuja  for 70m by fatjazz: 7:27pm On Feb 23, 2012
Nice Duplex in Games village Abuja  for 70m

There is a 4 bedroom duplex with 2 bedroom flat and one bedroom flat BQ in games village Abuja.Nice finishing with jacuzzi  going for 70m .
Call me if you are interested 
228cbc8a
Thanks
Re: Nice Duplex In Games Village Abuja  for 70m by Lasinoh: 11:31pm On Feb 23, 2012
With no light and water for drums and basins under my bed!
No thanks! grin
Re: Nice Duplex In Games Village Abuja  for 70m by Kobojunkie: 12:24am On Feb 24, 2012
[size=22pt]$437, 500[/size] for a house in Nigeria? When you can get something way better than that in most developed cities and countries around the world, for cheaper?

Nigerians, softly softly una dey destroy una own future.

1 Like

Re: Nice Duplex In Games Village Abuja  for 70m by playmode(m): 1:26am On Feb 24, 2012
Kobojunkie:

[size=22pt]$437, 500[/size] for a house in Nigeria? When you can get something way better than that in most developed cities and countries around the world, for cheaper?

+1

This is the reason why i still don't own a house in Nigeria.Most Nigerian homes are over priced and poorly built so why bother.
Re: Nice Duplex In Games Village Abuja  for 70m by tpia5: 3:12am On Feb 24, 2012
pictures?

didnt know they had jacuzzis in nigeria.
Re: Nice Duplex In Games Village Abuja  for 70m by tpia5: 3:14am On Feb 24, 2012
found this on google (N75 mil):

nice, but i cant afford it sha.
Re: Nice Duplex In Games Village Abuja  for 70m by Nobody: 3:18am On Feb 24, 2012
^^^Looks like a 1970s house.

Very dirty environment. Unsafe for little children: Street right in front of door.
Re: Nice Duplex In Games Village Abuja  for 70m by EkoIle1: 3:23am On Feb 24, 2012
$450,000 House in Austin Texas.

Re: Nice Duplex In Games Village Abuja  for 70m by EkoIle1: 3:24am On Feb 24, 2012

Re: Nice Duplex In Games Village Abuja  for 70m by Kobojunkie: 3:24am On Feb 24, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Nigerians, na softly softly una dey take destroy una future for that country.
Re: Nice Duplex In Games Village Abuja  for 70m by Nobody: 3:24am On Feb 24, 2012
Eko Ile:

^^^ Will buy that someday.
Re: Nice Duplex In Games Village Abuja  for 70m by EkoIle1: 3:25am On Feb 24, 2012

Re: Nice Duplex In Games Village Abuja  for 70m by EkoIle1: 3:26am On Feb 24, 2012

Re: Nice Duplex In Games Village Abuja  for 70m by tpia5: 3:26am On Feb 24, 2012
the texas house is impressive, no doubt.

however, buildings in the US arent made with concrete like we do in nigeria.

also, texas is known for having big houses.
Re: Nice Duplex In Games Village Abuja  for 70m by tpia5: 3:28am On Feb 24, 2012
eko ile

are you sure a $450,000 house would have a private movie theatre.

seems more like a $1-$5 million house imo, unless the mortgage crisis reduced the price to that extent.

i know that might be possible in california- not sure about texas.
Re: Nice Duplex In Games Village Abuja  for 70m by Kobojunkie: 3:28am On Feb 24, 2012
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided What has building with concrete to do with quality of a house? There are houses here that were built with similar materials that are still standing even after 300 years. In the UK, and some of Europe, there are probably homes that are many years older than those in the US.  How many of your concrete monuments in Nigeria can boast of such quality ?? 

We are speaking here of paying half of million for homes in a country where more than 90% are reportedly still living in poverty.
Re: Nice Duplex In Games Village Abuja  for 70m by tpia5: 3:30am On Feb 24, 2012
^^tropical climate sweetie.

not going to argue the case with you.
Re: Nice Duplex In Games Village Abuja  for 70m by Kobojunkie: 3:32am On Feb 24, 2012
Stop making silly excuses. So people living in other tropical climates ALL build with concrete, is that what you suggesting too? Abeg carry that lame as lie go siddon somewhere jare make people wey know wetin dem dey talk discuss. Imagine this one and lie say that because of tropical climate we dey build with concrete. Why are people in places like Haiti, Cuba, mexico etc, not doing the exact same?
Re: Nice Duplex In Games Village Abuja  for 70m by Jisunpack: 3:35am On Feb 24, 2012
^
It is not about the cost of the house per say. Most blank plots of land in choice location in naija are very very expensive. A family friend bought a blank standard plot of land 170 million naira in maitama, Abuja just opposite to police station.

Most of these houses cost just a few millions(may be just 15-20 milla), but when built on land that cost hundreds of millions, . . . .do the maths.
Re: Nice Duplex In Games Village Abuja  for 70m by tpia5: 3:38am On Feb 24, 2012
most US property listings also feature fully furnished houses, and people might not know the property actually comes unfurnished.
Re: Nice Duplex In Games Village Abuja  for 70m by Kobojunkie: 3:40am On Feb 24, 2012
Ji_sun_pack:

^
It is not about the cost of the house per say. Most blank plots of land in choice location in naija are very very expensive. A family friend bought a blank standard plot of land 170 million naira in maitama, Abuja just opposite to police station.

Most of these houses cost just a few millions(may be just 15-20 milla), but when built on land that cost hundreds of millions,  . .  . .do the maths.

I believe the cost of the(most any) house above INCLUDES the cost of the land, or am I wrong?  I don't know of anyone who goes to purchase a house, and excludes payment for the land the house sits on.  undecided undecided undecided undecided

Plus, if the land is worth more than the house that is sitting on it, usually what people do is sell it to someone who can make best use of it. Not plant a mobile home-like structure on it in hopes that somehow it will germinate money for them in some far away future.
Re: Nice Duplex In Games Village Abuja  for 70m by tpia5: 3:41am On Feb 24, 2012
Windsor Park luxury mansion by Nigeria's Haven Homes

think there was a thread about this once.

Re: Nice Duplex In Games Village Abuja  for 70m by tpia5: 3:43am On Feb 24, 2012
Re: Nice Duplex In Games Village Abuja  for 70m by Jisunpack: 3:59am On Feb 24, 2012
Yes you are right.

I was just trying to put in my 2 cents. Bulding house can be relatively cheap in naija depending on the area and location even when the materials are imported. Most houses constructed in Lagos and Abuja are relatively cheap (ranging from 15-20 million actual building cost). In abuja for instance, a 20 million naira house in Nyanya would cost you 350 million at maitama. A blank plot of land at the location of the said house the OP is marketing should go for like 45-55 million naira, depending on the size. So the house per say is not the determining factor of the final cost.

Most architectural finishing in naija are not great maste-piece and are mostly very very unhabitable comparing with houses in western worldl. IMO

check the house Sam Egwu(fromer governor) bought from Buba Gyang(former customs boss) in Abuja @ 870 million shocked. The design was so aweful and way below what that amount could offer.

I don't know why plot/s of land are very expensive in those areas sha. May be its just the hypes.

Kobojunkie:

I believe the cost of the(most any) house above INCLUDES the cost of the land, or am I wrong? I don't know of anyone who goes to purchase a house, and excludes payment for the land the house sits on. undecided undecided undecided undecided

Plus, if the land is worth more than the house that is sitting on it, usually what people do is sell it to someone who can make best use of it. Not plant a mobile home-like structure on it in hopes that somehow it will germinate money for them in some far away future.
Re: Nice Duplex In Games Village Abuja  for 70m by tpia5: 4:06am On Feb 24, 2012
more ultra modern homes in nigeria:

think the price range is N60 - N95 million.

Re: Nice Duplex In Games Village Abuja  for 70m by tpia5: 4:08am On Feb 24, 2012
Re: Nice Duplex In Games Village Abuja  for 70m by Kobojunkie: 4:09am On Feb 24, 2012
@Ji sun Pak, Let's pretend for a minute that we want to change this to a debate on cost of land. Here is the same thing I wrote earlier, only I find it equally appalling that people actually consent to paying ridiculous sums for a mere 1 plot of land

Kobojunkie:

[size=22pt]$280,000  and upwards [/size] for a plot of land in Nigeria? When you can get acres of land for so many times cheaper, in most developed cities and countries around the world?

What I want is for you to understand that from my perspective, this is a thing of shame and not something we/anyone should feel to boast of. I mean we are speaking here of Nigeria . . .the same Nigeria where amenities and infrastructural development remains in the stone age.
Re: Nice Duplex In Games Village Abuja  for 70m by tpia5: 4:10am On Feb 24, 2012
Re: Nice Duplex In Games Village Abuja  for 70m by tpia5: 4:13am On Feb 24, 2012
Re: Nice Duplex In Games Village Abuja  for 70m by Jisunpack: 4:19am On Feb 24, 2012
^
Forget about the interior or exterior finishing. Just mention the location and state, I should be able to give you a ranging figures. Only if the house is exceptionally built(may be decorated with gold and all that).

Kobojunkie:

@Ji sun Pak, Let's pretend for a minute that we want to change this to a debate on cost of land. Here is the same thing I wrote earlier, only I find it equally appalling that people actually consent to paying ridiculous sums for a mere 1 plot of land

What I want is for you to understand that from my perspective, this is a thing of shame and not something we/anyone should feel to boast of. I mean we are speaking here of Nigeria . . .the same Nigeria where amenities and infrastructural development remains in the stone age.

I tell ya, those price tags are very verrry ridiculous. I find them very very un-realistic. I think it has to do with our curropt nature and that many politicians are looking for safe heaven or hideouts after office.
Re: Nice Duplex In Games Village Abuja  for 70m by tpia5: 4:20am On Feb 24, 2012
^
Forget about the interior or exterior finishing. Just mention the location and state, I should be able to give you a ranging figures. Only if the house is exceptionally built(may be decorated with gold and all that).

lagos, nigeria.
Re: Nice Duplex In Games Village Abuja  for 70m by Nobody: 4:31am On Feb 24, 2012
tpia@:

eko ile

are you sure a $450,000 house would have a private movie theatre.

seems more like a $1-$5 million house imo, unless the mortgage crisis reduced the price to that extent.

i know that might be possible in california- not sure about texas.

California?! Are you serious? Then You clearly don't know your housing market. You have a better chance getting that in TX than in Cali.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Urgently Needed: Flatmate Or Roommate / Those "4 Beautiful And Bold Pillars " ( A Chilling True Life Short Story? ) / Land And House @ Good Prices In Owerri Capital Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.