Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Right Answers To Mumu Questions - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Right Answers To Mumu Questions (6057 Views)

Silly Questions Nigeria Ask And The Right Answers / Mumu Akpors / Wetin Be The Mumu Tin Wey U Do Wen U Dey Small? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Right Answers To Mumu Questions by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 05, 2012
abeg the thing funny Die, i think i've seen it before too but it still got me cracking grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Right Answers To Mumu Questions by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 06, 2012
Element G: Nice one @ poster.. Really got me ROTFLMAO

seriously, girl u dnt av a lyf... I think ur guts are ruined nd its y there aint no thread started by ya.. Bad belle shit lyk u always givin bad comments lyk one dog dat was given chloroquine... Got nothing gud to say, shut up, read, nd pass by instead of dropping dat useless watery crap u call saliva.. Na even ur type dem dey give those kind craze replies.. ODE
come oh, u dis crazy attention seeker, wat d phuck is ur problem. Are u stupidd or something??
I'm tryna tell d mods to put it back in romance where it came from, they'll probably enjoy d joke there since its a new one there, unlike here where its been posted countless times and it would only evoke insult for d poster, that is if u know how jokes section is.
Buh u read my post, then foolishly opened ur godforsaken mouth to hurl insult at me urself.
If u gat a problem with me, then go deal with it, or better still go kiss a female mamba.
Are u now happy i honoured u with a reply?? Damn arrsehole.
Re: Right Answers To Mumu Questions by emmabest2000(m): 7:18am On Aug 20, 2013
swtdarling: A friend of mine posted this.thought i should share
1. Someone calls you at 2am and asks,"Are you
sleeping?
Ans: "No! I'm picking beans."
2. When its raining and someone notice you going
out yet they ask, are you going out in this rain? Ans: "No! In the next one."
3. You are making out with your girlfriend then you
start pulling her panties then she asks; what are you
trying to do?
Ans: "I want to wash it for u."
4. They see you coming out of the bathroom wet, yet they ask, "Did you just have a bath?"
Ans: "No, i fell into the toilet bowl."
5. You're standing in front of the elevator on the
ground floor going to your office, yet they ask, "Are
you going up?"
Ans: "No, i'm waiting for my Office to come down and get me."
6. Your boyfriend comes home with a bunch of
flowers, and you still ask, "Are those flowers?
Ans: "No baby, they're carrots!"
7. You are in the toilet and lock the door and
someone knocks, asking, "Is anyone there?" Ans: "No! Na shit LOCK DOOR, "
Mtsheeeeeeew!!
8. You are in a queue at the cinema to buy ticket, a
friend saw you and asked, "What are you doing
here?"
Ans: "I'm here to pay my school fees, " ODE!! 9. When they see you lying down with your eyes
closed and they still ask, are you sleeping??
Ans: "No, i'm training to DIE, " MUMU!!!!!!: cheesy
LMFAO ..... REALLY FUNNY

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Boy, The Frog And The Milkman! / You're In Nigeria When. . . / Breaking: Olusegun Obasanjo Arrested ..(see Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.