Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

[Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D (40173 Views)

VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) / Watch Video & Download Audio,p-square Feat. Akon & May D, Chop My Money (remix) / P-square Feat. Akon & May-d - Chop My Money (remix) [listen & Download] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by Afam4eva(m): 6:32pm On Feb 25, 2012
BasseyJ:

Frank Edwards Ima ma from his latest album is the bomb, i got the cd when he came for a show at Calabar, but after overplaying it, it's now cracking, i've checked about for it but havent seen it again, any one know where i can download the songs?? Xpecially Ima ma. Thanks

Get it here - http://abmp3.com/mp3/frank-edwards-mma-ma.html
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by chino11(m): 6:33pm On Feb 25, 2012
^

Nma Nma is simply Spiritual atomic bomb. He also sang it when he visited us at the Christ Embassy Awka.
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by supaeagles(m): 6:35pm On Feb 25, 2012
When the song son started (by Akon) it sounded like another Justin Beiber song,  but then later on, P-square boys saved it with some nice lyrics and pigeon style delivery,  Nice song + video!
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 25, 2012
It was posted just two days ago and it has had a lot of views so far! Impressive. I won't be surprised if it reaches over a million soon. cool
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by poweredcom(m): 6:50pm On Feb 25, 2012
^^^^

which one be say una come dey talk about frank edwads again and christ embassy we here talkig Akon and p square you guyz just change the damm topic, dammm who he Bleep is frank edwards again, gospel music, umm na wash jare
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 25, 2012
^ I do not understand your gibberish.
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by chino11(m): 7:03pm On Feb 25, 2012
poweredcom:

^^^^

which one be say una come dey talk about frank edwads again and christ embassy we here talkig Akon and p square you guyz just change the damm topic, dammm who he bleep is frank edwards again, gospel music, umm na wash jare

Are you a Christian?

We all know that there is no rival for Psquare so far as Nigeria is concern, the twins has maintained a steady and inspiring rise and have also created standard that is almost hard to reach. But we need to talk about other people as well more especially Christian songs singers. Don't we have the online rights any more?
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by Vansnickers: 7:11pm On Feb 25, 2012
So many Haters, well, Haters got to Hate, cool Video.
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by poweredcom(m): 7:22pm On Feb 25, 2012
Are you a Christian?

We all know that there is no rival for Psquare so far as Nigeria is concern, the twins has maintained a steady and inspiring rise and have also created standard that is almost hard to reach. But we need to talk about other people as well more especially Christian songs singers. Don't we have the online rights any more?

@yields

If your eyes no dey see you no dey hear block bird brain

thankx bro so if am a christian i should be talking bout religion all the time, ??you guys changed the topic, that the truth, if you counter me again i know you are a lie, cuz i spoke the truth that it
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 25, 2012
poweredcom:

@yields
If your eyes no dey see you no dey hear  block bird brain

thankx bro so if am a christian i should be talking bout religion all the time, ??you guys changed the topic, that the truth, if you counter me again i know you are a lie, cuz i spoke the truth that it

"Yield," not "yields."

And again, read previous reply:

Yield:

Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 25, 2012
chino11:
Are you a Christian?

O di kwa nma. I posted the video to discuss whatever pertained to the artists involved and video though. I don't know how we went from "Chop My Money" and video standards to Frank Edwards and Nigerian Gospel lol. Start a thread on it so that more people can discuss it with you. I don't know how many people you can discuss gospel with in a "Chop My Money" thread. Unless the people you are discussing with are pastors, then the thread is very relevant lol.

Ivynwa:
Ogugua Nne, thanks for the MayD youtube link, I'm listening to it now. The young man has his unique flavour, I'm always attracted to the musical works of musicians that have a unique flavour about them. Now MayD's fan numbers got increased by one, thanks to you.

How go dey go girlie,
The original Mrs N'abania, all other Nabania-Mrs-wannabe na fake ones.
I hope Miss y-me your rival doesn't hear me. Hahahaaaaa.

I was kind of skeptical when P-Square signed May D to Square Records actually lol. That song "Ile Ijo" don shine my eye sha. He's really good. Very unique and he has a voice too, although autotune clouded it a little in that track. You are welcome smiley

And lol! Very fake o! Made in China tongue
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by noniboy231(m): 12:58am On Feb 26, 2012
u are gudddddddddd grin tongue cry wink
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by NaijaInspired: 2:32am On Feb 26, 2012
Get the best Nigerian albums on demand at
http://www.naijainspired.com/admin/deploy/index.html

Like us in facebook:

www.facebook.com/naijainspired.

Join the conversation about Naija's newest online radio.
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by emmy04(m): 7:47am On Feb 26, 2012
MOST OF DIZ PEOPLE HATING ON PSQUARE NA DBANJ FANS, lol,  DIS CHOP MY MONEY REMIX SWEET DIE,  AKON TRY TOO MUCH. CHECK OUT THE YOUTUBE VIEWS (over 300,000) IN JUST A DAY AFTER RELEASE,  EVEN DBANJ AND SNOOP-Bingo REMIX NO REACH 300,000 views THE FIRST WEEK, PSQUARE IS THE BEST IN AFRICA, SHIKENAH!!! HATERS DIE!!![color=#006600][/color]

Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by JAZES(m): 1:21pm On Feb 26, 2012
Nice video. Kudos psquare
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by chino11(m): 2:15pm On Feb 26, 2012
emmy04:

MOST OF DIZ PEOPLE HATING ON PSQUARE NA DBANJ FANS, lol,  DIS CHOP MY MONEY REMIX SWEET DIE,  AKON TRY TOO MUCH. CHECK OUT THE YOUTUBE VIEWS (over 300,000) IN JUST A DAY AFTER RELEASE,  EVEN DBANJ AND SNOOP-Bingo REMIX NO REACH 300,000 views THE FIRST WEEK, PSQUARE IS THE BEST IN AFRICA, SHIKENAH!!! HATERS DIE!!![color=#006600][/color]

Psquare does not have any rival in Africa and not to talk of Nigeria, Tuface came close. Its only the America Usher that rivals Psquare. As for Dbang, he is a small boy, not even anywhere near Psquare hierarchy, he can measure up with the likes of Flavour, 9nice and rest of them.
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by echobee(f): 6:33pm On Feb 26, 2012
na wa o. nairaland
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 26, 2012
chino11:
Psquare does not have any rival in Africa and not to talk of Nigeria, Tuface came close. Its only the America Usher that rivals Psquare. As for Dbang, he is a small boy, not even anywhere near Psquare hierarchy, he can measure up with the likes of Flavour, 9nice and rest of them.

Flavour and 9ice are talented though. D'banj dey scream for microphone like an electrocuted mouse.
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by TomFord: 9:36pm On Feb 26, 2012
ogugua88:

Flavour and 9ice are talented though. D'banj dey scream for microphone like an electrocuted mouse.

Ha ha ha.9ice does his thing in his local dialect.
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by emmy04(m): 12:08pm On Feb 27, 2012
Yes oh, Psquare's got no rivals in Africa, they are the best PERIOD!!! who's talking about "9ICE? he's even hoping to win grammy, with his local dialect? lol. not in this world.
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by airmark(m): 7:28pm On Feb 27, 2012
chino11:

Psquare does not have any rival in Africa and not to talk of Nigeria, Tuface came close. Its only the America Usher that rivals Psquare.

grin grin grin You must be high on w.eed
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 27, 2012
chino11:

P Square certainly know what they're doing, especially with the methodical and mature guidance provided by oga Jude Okoye. These guys would certainly be relevant for a very long time - long after the likes of D'Banj would have run out of ideas, become disorientated by too much weed smoking, and gone bankrupt due to fake and wasteful 'over-do' lifestyle.

If there'll ever be music moguls in Nigeria then it might be P Square; the required business acumen is flowing abundantly in their Anambra blood. I'm very proud of them I must say.
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by Sugardiva(f): 9:32am On Feb 28, 2012
Thanks much Temi900.
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by chino11(m): 11:03am On Mar 01, 2012
pro01:

P Square certainly know what they're doing, especially with the methodical and mature guidance provided by oga Jude Okoye. These guys would certainly be relevant for a very long time - long after the likes of D'Banj would have run out of ideas, become disorientated by too much weed smoking, and gone bankrupt due to fake and wasteful 'over-do' lifestyle.

If there'll ever be music moguls in Nigeria then it might be P Square; the required business acumen is flowing abundantly in their Anambra blood. I'm very proud of them I must say.

You have said it all nwanne mu. Psquare is the only symbol and giant of Africa in the music world only comparable to the American Usher.
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by StarFlux: 2:22pm On Mar 03, 2012
i am shocked to read some of these replies in this thread. "they should sing in english", implying that pidgin is some sort of inferior language. psquare are holding onto their identity, and using their own language. its a good thing.
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by anonymous6(f): 2:17am On Mar 24, 2012
ogugua88:

O di kwa nma. I posted the video to discuss whatever pertained to the artists involved and video though. I don't know how we went from "Chop My Money" and video standards to Frank Edwards and Nigerian Gospel lol. Start a thread on it so that more people can discuss it with you. I don't know how many people you can discuss gospel with in a "Chop My Money" thread. Unless the people you are discussing with are pastors, then the thread is very relevant lol.

I was kind of skeptical when P-Square signed May D to Square Records actually lol. That song "Ile Ijo" don shine my eye sha. He's really good. Very unique and he has a voice too, although autotune clouded it a little in that track. You are welcome smiley

And lol! Very fake o! Made in China tongue

hello i need your help on one of my threads I can't access. It is called the top ten most beautiful Nollywood actresses, I started this thread last year august and their was never a issue with the thread but when I wanted to access it a few days ago, it was put under hidden I never did anything to the thread or anything. The thread is on the celebrity section. I have complained to you through email 3 times but nothing was fixed or changed(I don't understand why there is no section where you complain to people about these problems in general). There are so many derogatory threads all over nairaland in every section without these threads being hidden, stopped and etc but mine that is innocent is hidden. Can you please help me with this because I don't no where else to go, to get my thread back thank you
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by mrperfect(m): 9:03am On Jun 30, 2012
I watched it is really nice.
Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by Cholls(m): 10:11pm On Apr 08, 2022
igbaodun:
Very stupid video, I tell ya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naija Songs That Rocked 2008 / Top 5 Nigerian Musicians Who Couldn't Seized The Moment / Correction for Lyrics "Chineke n'Igwe Izoputam o"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.