Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,018 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Dmx Talks About His Rap Beef With Jay-z, Says He's Not Feelin' Drake Or Rick Ros - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dmx Talks About His Rap Beef With Jay-z, Says He's Not Feelin' Drake Or Rick Ros (2892 Views)

How Illuminati Destroyed Dmx Image / What Song U Feelin Rite Now? / One Or More Lines Of A Song U're Feelin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dmx Talks About His Rap Beef With Jay-z, Says He's Not Feelin' Drake Or Rick Ros by omobaswagz(m): 10:23am On Feb 24, 2012
Promoting his upcoming album Undisputed (March 27), DMX stopped by The Breakfast Club where he talked about Jay-Z being jealous of his talent, why he never recorded an album with Ja Rule and what rappers he likes and doesn't like.

During his interview with TBC, it became apparent that DMX is actually pretty funny. He's surprisingly quick witted and had a joke for everything.

But when the subject of beefs came up, he became extra serious. He said he thinks Def Jam stopped focusing on him as an artist AFTER Jay-Z took the reigns. He pretty much said Jay was jealous of his talent and wanted to take out the competition.

He said the album with Ja Rule never happened because of their egos.
And he jokingly said he doesn't like Rick Ross lyrically, and added that he talks about food entirely too much.

He then dissed Drake saying,
"I don't like anything about Drake. I don't like his voice. I don't like anything he talks about. I don't like his face, "

wacth the video @ http://omobaswagz..com/2012/02/dmx-talks-about-his-rap-beef-with-jay-z.html#more

Re: Dmx Talks About His Rap Beef With Jay-z, Says He's Not Feelin' Drake Or Rick Ros by baslone: 11:57am On Mar 17, 2012
X iz the truth!
Re: Dmx Talks About His Rap Beef With Jay-z, Says He's Not Feelin' Drake Or Rick Ros by Lekmusic: 2:25pm On Mar 18, 2012
Pre-Album launch hype. But there might be some truth in the hate from jay z thing. The Rick Ross always talking about food thing hilarious

(1) (Reply)

The Most Annoying Song You've Heard / Download Dj Khaled - . Iced Out My Arms Ft. Future, Migos, 21 Savage & T.I | Lis / Video - Timaya - I'm A Ruler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.