Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,964 members, 7,803,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (1807) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4420523 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1804) (1805) (1806) (1807) (1808) (1809) (1810) ... (2226) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Chikebrain: 9:55pm On Mar 17, 2021
damilola1978:
we are getting there, its to start channeling funds once 365days hits 10%
Also patiently waiting for 10%, hopefully we should get there before 3 months

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Viqtour(m): 10:04pm On Mar 17, 2021
Chidoo1234:

How do one get to know when the dates for this treasury bills primary market dates. I missed subscribing for today’s bid

Go to this fmdq site

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by afroxyz: 11:04pm On Mar 17, 2021
Akerewe:
Pls & Pls if this news is genuine, kindly share me d link to NSE website where i can also get access to bid asap

Check the Twitter account of DMO

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by helpyom(f): 2:16am On Mar 18, 2021
Its 2am here Good morning sirs and Ma's here Aunty @Sholapey , @ahiboilandgas and every dignitaries here.

I am here to solicit for Account statement for my studies program, I was here last year crying for tuition God being so merciful 3mil was raised for me with 2 years partial scholarship from the university Direct entry Nursing in Australia.

I have a major challenge in need of a bank statement with 18million and other tax documents. This is just to meet up the school request so I can proceed in paying for my tuition.

I have searched and asked from everyone I know that could help nobody around me could offer that.
The one I saw was 10mils.

This is me subing and pleading cry while others are asleep this journey didn't start today.

Statement of account will not stop it cry I am willing to pay 50k I know that is to small but it's a little token to appreciate your impact in my journey cry

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 8:04am On Mar 18, 2021
helpyom:
Its 2am here Good morning sirs and Ma's here Aunty @Sholapey , @ahiboilandgas and every dignitaries here.

I am here to solicit for Account statement for my studies program, I was here last year crying for tuition God being so merciful 3mil was raised for me with 2 years partial scholarship from the university Direct entry Nursing in Australia.

I have a major challenge in need of a bank statement with 18million and other tax documents. This is just to meet up the school request so I can proceed in paying for my tuition.

I have searched and asked from everyone I know that could help nobody around me could offer that.
The one I saw was 10mils.

This is me subing and pleading cry while others are asleep this journey didn't start today.

Statement of account will not stop it cry I am willing to pay 50k I know that is to small but it's a little token to appreciate your impact in my journey cry
how do u intend to prove relationship with sponsor? Sponsor is aboki and student biafran?

8 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by NL1960: 8:46am On Mar 18, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
how do u intend to prove relationship with sponsor? Sponsor is aboki and student biafran?

Away match was played while serving the country through the NYSC scheme. grin

9 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 8:48am On Mar 18, 2021
NL1960:

chia smart guy

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Akerewe(m): 10:37am On Mar 18, 2021
afroxyz:

Check the Twitter account of DMO
Thanks i'll
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by helpyom(f): 2:14pm On Mar 18, 2021
ahiboilandgas:

I am from imo state. I will say you are my uncle from my mother's side. smiley
Good afternoon sir.

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by skydiver01: 2:18pm On Mar 18, 2021
Turkey's central bank today hiked interest rates to 19% to curb inflation and support the Lira.

https://www.ft.com/content/f1ec0b3d-00c0-4959-a9e2-addb736e6e3f

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by RichDaniels: 2:34pm On Mar 18, 2021
skydiver01:
Turkey's central bank today hiked interest rates to 19% to curb inflation and support the Lira.

https://www.ft.com/content/f1ec0b3d-00c0-4959-a9e2-addb736e6e3f
QuinModah:
hmmmmm you really very knowledgeable about investment properties.

Please, I have a lawyer handling my property but his not been up and doing in my own opinion.

Tenant A left with a balance of 50k with the control box of the pre-pair meter and imagine he went to collect the key of the apartment from the tenant and his telling me it's bad debt. He doesn't even know where he relocated to, I was even the one that went to meet some of the boys in the area and bought few drinks for then and they told me where he relocated too.

The B had 6 months left on his tenancy agreement we took him to court, the court ruled in our favor for the tenant to pay 245k, he packed out without paying anything. Prior to this time, he assure me that the tenant will pay, saying that if doesn't pay the tenant property will be used to offset the debt owed as long as we get a ruling from the court.
Such a sad news

In summary, =N=295,000 gone to bad debt.

Finally, I decided going forward due diligence MUST be carried out, he didn't do as instructed, he didn't visit his former house or his current office

Please, how do I handle it his type of lawyer ?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ojesymsym: 4:23pm On Mar 18, 2021
Anyone conversant with Gbagada axis?

Which areas around there will anyone recommend for middle range to upper middle class kind of person?

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2021
helpyom:

Good afternoon sir.
ok.oooh.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by hustla(m): 4:35pm On Mar 18, 2021
helpyom:

Good afternoon sir.

So why does your uncle want to sponsor you suddenly? Did he sponsor you through secondary sch?

Any evidence of transfer to you at all on his statement?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmasoft(m): 4:58pm On Mar 18, 2021
Now that SUKUK III is listed if you wish to trade on your bond and you don't have a cscs account,
Kindly click on the link on my signature to open cscs account with Investment One for free and sell if you already have or buy if you wish have it on your portfolio.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by LauraClasikVibe(f): 5:49pm On Mar 18, 2021
ojesymsym:

Which areas around there will anyone recommend for middle range to upper middle class kind of person?

Medina Estate

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by mickky22: 6:34pm On Mar 18, 2021
emmasoft:
Now that SUKUK III is listed if you wish to trade on your bond and you don't have a cscs account,
Kindly click on the link on my signature to open cscs account with Investment One for free and sell if you already have or buy if you wish have it on your portfolio.
Go
emmasoft:
odday 'Ogas' in the house.
Will the SUKUK Bond still the same 11%?

What the procedure to get and the closing day.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Akerewe(m): 7:01pm On Mar 18, 2021
mickky22:
Goodday 'Ogas' in the house.
Will the SUKUK Bond still the same 11%?

What the procedure to get and the closing day.

Thank you.
Pls kindly share d link to d NSE website where sukuk 3 is bn listed cos on NSE website now now only sukuk 1& 2 is listed

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Dsticks47(m): 8:16pm On Mar 18, 2021
Now you can pick the option that works best for you and secure the future of the ones you love.

For more info, you can reach me through the details on my signature.

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Godbpraised: 9:31pm On Mar 18, 2021
Madam yours is small, i have a tenant in my apartment for over 1 year his has not paid rent. i gave him 3months notice to park out and took him to Arbitration and complied him to pay we have given him up to march, the guy dey tell me say 31st March him go pay. His owing 385k. Meanwhile he always says that he knows The SSG to Buhari , he has 300 millon Naira contract in Abuja. My sister make God help us. You need to change that lawyer fast, the guy is milking you .
QuinModah:
hmmmmm you really very knowledgeable about investment properties.

Please, I have a lawyer handling my property but his not been up and doing in my own opinion.

Tenant A left with a balance of 50k with the control box of the pre-pair meter and imagine he went to collect the key of the apartment from the tenant and his telling me it's bad debt. He doesn't even know where he relocated to, I was even the one that went to meet some of the boys in the area and bought few drinks for then and they told me where he relocated too.

The B had 6 months left on his tenancy agreement we took him to court, the court ruled in our favor for the tenant to pay 245k, he packed out without paying anything. Prior to this time, he assure me that the tenant will pay, saying that if doesn't pay the tenant property will be used to offset the debt owed as long as we get a ruling from the court.

In summary, =N=295,000 gone to bad debt.

Finally, I decided going forward due diligence MUST be carried out, he didn't do as instructed, he didn't visit his former house or his current office

Please, how do I handle it his type of lawyer ?

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Akerewe(m): 9:59pm On Mar 18, 2021
Dsticks47:
Now you can pick the option that works best for you and secure the future of the ones you love.

For more info, you can reach me through the details on my signature.
what is the interest rate on both package?

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by igbizen(m): 10:13pm On Mar 18, 2021
NL1960:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmasoft(m): 10:36pm On Mar 18, 2021
Akerewe:
Pls kindly share d link to d NSE website where sukuk 3 is bn listed cos on NSE website now now only sukuk 1& 2 is listed

http://www.nse.com.ng/Listings-site/corporate-disclosure-site/Documents/DMO%20Lists%20N162.557bn%207-year%20Sovereign%20Sukuk.pdf

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by speak2lift: 11:02pm On Mar 18, 2021
Good day all, Gurus in the house - Please does anyone have an explanation as to why the share prices of dividend paying companies drop significantly after dividend payment is made. For instance, i have noticed that Zenith bank share price usually drops after they pay dividend for the outgoing year.?

Looking forward to your contributions please.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmasoft(m): 7:07am On Mar 19, 2021
speak2lift:
Good day all, Gurus in the house - Please does anyone have an explanation as to why the share prices of dividend paying companies drop significantly after dividend payment is made. For instance, i have noticed that Zenith bank share price usually drops after they pay dividend for the outgoing year.?

Prices of stocks rises or falls as a result of market forces: profit taking, demand and supply, investors expectations, economic news, government policies, investors/traders sentiments, activities of market markers, investors reaction to earnings from coys, general economy status etc. So movement of price is not only by reason of dividend payment.

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by NL1960: 8:43am On Mar 19, 2021
speak2lift:

Once dividend is paid, the price is usually adjusted downwards for that amount of dividend paid. If a bonus is given, the price will also be adjusted downwards for that portion of the bonus. See the link below for information on bonus shares and its calculation.

https://www.cfajournal.org/calculate-share-price-after-bonus-issue/

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by RichDaniels: 10:06am On Mar 19, 2021
Dear All,

I hope this email meets you well.

If you require the best services in Property management, contract drafting, company regulation and registration, tax and other regulatory compliance, business advice and startup growth; please reach out to me through monarchlaw021@gmail.com for further detail. Thank you.

Best regards,
RichDan.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Akerewe(m): 10:30am On Mar 19, 2021
emmasoft:

http://www.nse.com.ng/Listings-site/corporate-disclosure-site/Documents/DMO%20Lists%20N162.557bn%207-year%20Sovereign%20Sukuk.pdf
God bless you Oga Emmasoft
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Akerewe(m): 10:42am On Mar 19, 2021
emmasoft:

Oga Emmasoft, Pls kindly help me out on how I can purchase some of this sukuk unit cos have mailed stanbic bank as my stockbroker but their response was somehow
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Dum20: 10:58am On Mar 19, 2021
speak2lift:

Zenith paid a dividend of N2.70, the sum of N2.70 was deducted from its share price.

After this, there is not much expected from Zenith, hence most people sell off and wait for an attractive price.

The price appreciation normally occurs when quarterly results come out, as the quarterly results give an indication of the dividend that would be paid the next year.

Hence the cyclical nature.

Then other factors like, interest rates, national economy come into play

5 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmasoft(m): 2:12pm On Mar 19, 2021
Akerewe:
Oga Emmasoft, Pls kindly help me out on how I can purchase some of this sukuk unit cos have mailed stanbic bank as my stockbroker but their response was somehow

To buy a listed bond is just like buying a listed coy on the exchange; if there is a seller then you can buy.

Since you have a cscs account already that is what it takes. You give a purchase order to your broker and if available they will buy for you.

However, if you wish to go along with investment one, the first thing is to open a cscs account, you can do that online just click on the link on my signature and complete the online form once it is opened we take it up from there.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Cyberknight: 2:32pm On Mar 19, 2021
ojesymsym:

Phase 2, Medina Estate, Harmony Estate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1804) (1805) (1806) (1807) (1808) (1809) (1810) ... (2226) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: blkmum700, Batman2412(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.