Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (1997) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4418640 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1994) (1995) (1996) (1997) (1998) (1999) (2000) ... (2226) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Joeboy88: 5:21pm On Sep 25, 2021
quote author=Tyche post=85463830]
I'm also in dire need of SRG too..

Do you have access to SRG, straight run gasoline? For sometime now it's very difficult to source. Hoping to leverage on your contact.

It's used as a solvent in industries[/quote]
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by chukzyfcbb: 5:39pm On Sep 25, 2021
emmanuelewumi:
What are the motivating factors?

How will they get back their funds?

Does that mean they are bullish about the country?

Pa Emma, Its been a while I posted here but I need your expertise opinion.

What's your expected rental yield for residential homes in today's lagos?. Personally, i always peg it at 5-8%, which means I valuate homes at 12.5-20x it's rent where comparative sales is non-existent for proper valuation.

Is it still possible to get Real estate property for middle class homes that does 10% Rental yield? Please point your children to such locations in lagos as you have your eyes and nose in all corners sensei smiley
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Allboiz: 12:02am On Sep 26, 2021
freeman67:
You can check this out to see if you will be interested.

Baba, it's not clear enough

Which investment is that

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by STNWAUME(m): 1:36am On Sep 26, 2021
Nigeria’s Economy About To Collapse’, Sanusi Raises Alarm

A former governor of the Central Bank (CBN), Alhaji Muhammad Sanusi, has said the Nigerian economy is about to collapse.

Speaking at the closing ceremony of the Kaduna Investment Summit, tagged KadInvest 6.0, Sanusi said aside the fact that Nigeria is having difficulties in oil production, the product is now being rejected in the global market.

“A few months ago, Germany was able to produce enough renewable energy for the entire country’s need. Today, we are having difficulties selling Nigerian oil. So, not only are we having problems to produce, even when we produce, the market is not there.

“So, this is forcing a change, and for us a country that depends on oil, things need to change.”

https://dailytrust.com/nigerias-economy-about-to-collapse-sanusi-raises-alarm

The hand writing is clearly written on the walls but some will feign ignorance under the disguise of patriotism.

Buhari is shamelessly asking for debt forgiveness meanwhile he still pledging for another $4B loan to build a railway leading to Niger Republic that wont bring any economic value.

Buhari is such a poor clueless slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:51am On Sep 26, 2021
chukzyfcbb:

Pa Emma, Its been a while I posted here but I need your expertise opinion.

What's your expected rental yield for residential homes in today's lagos?. Personally, i always peg it at 5-8%, which means I valuate homes at 12.5-20x it's rent where comparative sales is non-existent for proper valuation.

Is it still possible to get Real estate property for middle class homes that does 10% Rental yield? Please point your children to such locations in lagos as you have your eyes and nose in all corners sensei smiley

Rental yield of 10% is rare in Nigeria, it is between 5% to 8% or average of 6.5% but the rental income can appreciate by 20% in 5 years or less

8 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by chukzyfcbb: 1:39pm On Sep 26, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

Rental yield of 10% is rare in Nigeria, it is between 5% to 8% or average of 6.5% but the rental income can appreciate by 20% in 5 years or less

Oh I see...thanks
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ositadima1(m): 9:00am On Sep 27, 2021
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.

Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever. undecided

9 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:47pm On Sep 27, 2021
FGN March 2050 coupon paid

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by megamart247(m): 8:57pm On Sep 27, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

Paid in which currency

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:55am On Sep 28, 2021
ositadima1:
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.

Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever. undecided

It is well
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by skydiver01: 4:04am On Sep 28, 2021
Excellent. Enjoy. wink
emmanuelewumi:
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by PresidentBuhari: 5:40am On Sep 28, 2021
This kind of news used to be very exciting but I'm having mixed feelings.

Makes me think what $1 will be worth in 2050, I'll be playing safe from next year. I'm just imagining a situation where N10 million equals $10,000. Although N10 million will relatively have a reasonable purchasing power within Nigeria in years to come but if you have the Naira now, in my opinion making the best preservation of it is better late than later.

emmanuelewumi:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:09am On Sep 28, 2021
PresidentBuhari:
This kind of news used to be very exciting but I'm having mixed feelings.

Makes me think what $1 will be worth in 2050, I'll be playing safe from next year. I'm just imagining a situation where N10 million equals $10,000. Although N10 million will relatively have a reasonable purchasing power within Nigeria in years to come but if you have the Naira now, in my opinion making the best preservation of it is better late than later.

Invest, reinvest and diversify your cash flow or investment income, you will be okay. Once you get your capital back through cash flow compounding in 5 to 6 years time, you can sell down part of your holdings and diversify

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by just2endowed: 11:25pm On Sep 28, 2021
What's the rate for tb
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by XiaoLi: 12:14pm On Sep 29, 2021
I will advise you to get a land or use your funds to build a tenant house instead of doing tb in this daily naira devaluation.
just2endowed:
What's the rate for tb

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nezzjnr: 12:23pm On Sep 29, 2021
XiaoLi:
I will advise you to get a land or use your funds to build a tenant house instead of doing tb in this daily naira devaluation.
You people talk as if you have any experience in Real Estate.

Have you built a House for rent before??

Have you gone through the process of collecting rent??

Do you know how long it'll take before he start getting his interest back??

Do you have standby Funds for the Maintenance of the House??

7 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Simplebeauty: 12:28pm On Sep 29, 2021
Are you a entrepreneur or salary earner? Please chat me up
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by maishai: 1:11pm On Sep 29, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ew9b3OLZ3Xc

How china intends to use its digital currency................. The objectives set out by Tencent and alibaba in this video cannot be achieved in this clime.................................. Time would tell what the e-naira was aimed at solving
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by XiaoLi: 2:24pm On Sep 29, 2021
...And you people talk as if you know everyone on this forum in real life, now to your question..

Yes i own a rentage house and i'm fully into real estate developing now, all my tenants have being paying their rent when due except last year or so when one tried to play funny, i got some advise here on how to kick her out and the rest was story.

Collecting rent is not as difficult as you think, just know the do's and the don'ts before renting your house out and you will be fine. I learnt most of this do's and don'ts from this tb thread.

It will take him many years to get the interest on his house, but the value of his house will keep increasing unlike your worthless naira. grin grin grin

The house will definately generate funds to maintain it. Next!

Nezzjnr:

9 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 29, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Very valid questions. Uber driver wey never see money to feed family and pay the person wey borrow an money to buy big daddy Camry go dey put mouth where people dey talk Real Estate. Na ment? grin

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 29, 2021
ositadima1:

Bro, you alright? sad
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by XiaoLi: 4:48pm On Sep 29, 2021
Haha, I know you will come out from your hiding place once i post, that's called superiority grin grin grin

You are a mere kidnapa and they will arrest you soon mark my word, you are not better than my worker below grin grin grin grin

Lazyyouth4u:

Very valid questions. Uber driver wey never see money to feed family and pay the person wey borrow an money to buy big daddy Camry go dey put mouth where people dey talk Real Estate. Na ment? grin

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 29, 2021
XiaoLi:
Haha, I know you will come out from your hiding place once i post, that's called superiority grin grin grin

You are a mere kidnapa and they will arrest you soon mark my word, you are not better than my worker below grin grin grin grin

Na house be that wey that man dey build for you abi na piggery? Hahaha. Please never ever open mouth when people are talking real estate. Stick to your Uber grin grin
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by XiaoLi: 7:13pm On Sep 29, 2021
Haha if men were God i for be Uber driver grin grin grin

Bad belle mugu full of jealousy and envyness, as if na me say make you dey do kidnapin grin grin grin grin

Heading to Circa Non Pareil Phase 1 with likeminds for dinner grin grin grin grin grin

Tell us what you do for a living mugu.

What will you say next "I am taking my passenger to Circa Non Pareil" hahahahah grin grin grin grin

Laf wan scatter me

Lazyyouth4u:

Na house be that wey that man dey build for you abi na piggery? Hahaha. Please never ever open mouth when people are talking real estate. Stick to your Uber grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by XiaoLi: 7:16pm On Sep 29, 2021
Next na to buy that land wey you dey use as a hideout grin grin grin grin grin

Lazyyouth4u:

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:24pm On Sep 29, 2021
Classification of Nigerians based on household income, should be worse than this by now

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Mohzus: 7:26pm On Sep 29, 2021
In as much as we're loving the vawulence , please do consider taking it to a derailer thread . For some of us , this is the only place we get financial education and it means a lot to us . Shout out to all the valuable contributors may God bless you abundantly

9 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ositadima1(m): 7:46pm On Sep 29, 2021
XiaoLi:
Next na to buy that land wey you dey use as a hideout grin grin grin grin grin

Big boy, for this Buharied weather, he no easy o.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by XiaoLi: 8:52pm On Sep 29, 2021
E no easy for many sector now, the only sector that
beat inflation and continous naira devaluation is the real estate developing sector and agriculture (mostly fish farming) but you must do it in large scale..if you know you know grin grin
ositadima1:

Big boy, for this Buharied weather, he no easy o.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by just2endowed: 8:56pm On Sep 29, 2021
XiaoLi:
E no easy for many sector now, the only sector that
beat inflation and continous naira devaluation is the real estate developing sector and agriculture (mostly fish farming) but you must do it in large scale..if you know you know grin grin

Advise on minimum investment to start a small real estate business of rentage..

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by XiaoLi: 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2021
Hafa grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lazyyouth4u:

(1) (2) (3) ... (1994) (1995) (1996) (1997) (1998) (1999) (2000) ... (2226) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.