Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Changing Colleges/universities/courses In Canadian Schools - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Changing Colleges/universities/courses In Canadian Schools (1188 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport / List Of Publicly Funded Colleges In Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Changing Colleges/universities/courses In Canadian Schools by bamshy: 7:38pm On Feb 24, 2012
What is the procedure for changing colleges once you enter Canada? I have two offers of admission for two Colleges. One school offers Information Technology PgD (2 semesters - hardware); the other offers Information Technology PgD (4 semesters - software). I am interested in the software offer but will only be able to meet its financial demands (tuition + living expenses) by August 2012. On the other hand, I have excess funds to cover the expenses for the hardware offer. I need to apply now, do I risk the software offer knowing I can meet its demands by August (because I am sill employed) or do I play safe and go for the hardware? If I apply using the hardware, I know the cic.ga site says you can change courses and schools but how do i deal with upfront payment of fees to the "hardware" school?

(1) (Reply)

Recover Tuition And Accommod. Deposits With Defunct MEGATREND University-help / Help! Where Can I Get Cheapest Lagos Night Bus In Abuja / Nairalanders In Other African Countries: Let's Compare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.