Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,933 members, 7,806,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

A Job Or His Death - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Job Or His Death (860 Views)

Finally I Got A Job Thou U Will Decide If Its A Dream Job Or Uwa Mmebi Job / #60,000 Salary Job Or Masters Degree? Please Advise Me / Do You Need A Sales Job Or Want A Better One? SALESMANSHIP CENTRE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Job Or His Death by Phiniter(m): 9:04am On Oct 23, 2007
hello Nairalanders!!
I'm posting this for my friend, He has been jobless for the past two months and its really wearing him down, I mean, he has been lookng for a job for tow months now and all he gets is come today come tomowrrow
He's 18, has an experience in teaching Primary schools, a good private teacher and he also has a certificate in Desktop Publishing,

Please Niaralanders help this guy any way any one who has vacancy or anything that can suit him please help!!!

you can get me on this 08075096381 or through email chuxdabadoo@yahoo.com

I'd appreciate any help from here

Thanks
Re: A Job Or His Death by Seun(m): 9:08am On Oct 23, 2007
This is not how to get a job; this is how to get exploited.
A job is not about what you want but about how you can profit from what others need.
Re: A Job Or His Death by awa(m): 9:34am On Oct 23, 2007
He will certainly get job but then he should try and be patient. Two months is not such a long period that he should start feeling extremely hopeless.
Re: A Job Or His Death by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 23, 2007
Seun has said the truth. WHat is two months? I went for an interview and met one guy that graduated from my school in 1997!!! and he is still hale and hearty. The guy should cool down. Its not like he has so many qualifications and people just won't take him.
Re: A Job Or His Death by othuke: 12:30pm On Oct 24, 2007
who is dis guy that wants to die becouse of not working for 2month. Na wa ooooo. When some men are at home for 5years and above. Graduates for that matter!! This guy in question is an undergraduate.if it is hard for graduate to get a job, how much more undergradaute. I would advise that he should still be patient, while he use his valauable time to learn new things or better still enroll in Part time programme in a poly or uni--instead of thinking of dieing shocked
Re: A Job Or His Death by Phiniter(m): 8:53am On Oct 26, 2007
you see you people dont' understand, he's starving, right now, Na me im dey borrow transport and feeding money and I don dey run out of cash,

just any thing would do, right now, office assistant, computer operator, private home teacher, or even in Primary schools, anything Naralanders anything,
Re: A Job Or His Death by wealthking: 5:05pm On Oct 26, 2007
He can come and do my laundry if he's that desperate. 18, 2 months at home, duh
Re: A Job Or His Death by Oty(f): 5:56pm On Oct 26, 2007
Na Wa o!

I can't help but laugh.2 months? not even 2years.

My guy there are so many beaches around.It's very easy to end it if that's the solution to 2 months of joblessness.

WONDERS SHALL NEVER CEASE!!!
Re: A Job Or His Death by aderiye(f): 9:51pm On Oct 26, 2007
dis is rada strange. an undergraduate wanting 2 die afta just 2mnths of joblessness or probly he mnt 2 say 2yrs. evn dose dt re graduate with al qualifications u cn tink of dnt ve a way out yet den is u.

anyway notin 2 wory abt if its realy d kind of job u re lookin 4 for ur kind of qualification. dere re lots of smal scale organisations out dere dt re willin 2 employ u at ur level.

bt tinkin of dein just afta 2mnths of job search is just so strange at dt level.
Re: A Job Or His Death by dejavuu: 9:37am On Oct 27, 2007
lolololololoololol, I can't just stop laughin.Just 2 months and he wants to die shocked what of those dat have all qualifications and yet don't have job? lipsrsealed
Well, where is ur guy staying right nw? if Ibdan, then there is hop 4 him. wink
Re: A Job Or His Death by clutch162(m): 11:11pm On Oct 27, 2007
Come 2 think of it. the Guy in question is 18. A matured age, but its nothing compared to older undergrads.

My advice, Get a job that requires less skills while u school on part-time bases. visit hotjobs. buti think the Age is gonna be a problem.

lets all stop wasting time giving advices the frustrated give could easily get from any Next door neighbour.
Re: A Job Or His Death by clutch162(m): 11:20pm On Oct 27, 2007
lets all stop wasting time giving advices the frustrated guy,trying to give advices he could easily get from any Next door neighbour.

(1) (Reply)

Job Agents / Zenith Test / Industrial Attachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.