Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,761 members, 7,802,322 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Men Who Put Other Men Down To Impress Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Who Put Other Men Down To Impress Women (2413 Views)

9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down / Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos / Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men Who Put Other Men Down To Impress Women by fashizzle(m): 9:31am On Oct 23, 2007
What do you think of guys who say negative things about other guys (who they know are also interested) to get girls?

I think this is extremely wrong (player hating I believe its called) but I recently got into a "friendly discussion" with some older guys over whether it was right or wrong, and it seems for some reason they have contrary opinions to this and believes that it works if you can show that you're better than the other guy

Note these guys are rich working class who are used to getting girls by saying things like "When are you going to leave that your chewing gum b/f? etc"

Comments pls? I still maintain its dishonourable and a disrespect to the noble art of courting, but obviously it works on some women as these guys testify

(PS/ I'm working class too but I'd never put down a guy just cos he's still a student and thus maybe not as financially capable as I am)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Approach A Girl ? / Snog, Marry And Avoid. / Can U Marry A Girl That Drink And Smoke?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.