Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,607 members, 7,801,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

I Need Help To Ruin Someone's Credit. I Have The Social Security Number. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Need Help To Ruin Someone's Credit. I Have The Social Security Number. (4578 Views)

MTN 200naira Free Credit!!! / TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! / Itunes Registration In Nigeria - No Credit Card Necessary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help To Ruin Someone's Credit. I Have The Social Security Number. by samandnick: 5:39pm On Feb 25, 2012
After much soul searching on my part, this person needs to feel it where it means the most to him.
Re: I Need Help To Ruin Someone's Credit. I Have The Social Security Number. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 25, 2012
I doubt if u can do anything to ruin a persons credit because whatever you do with the SSN would be investigated after some time and if the investigation shows he's not done those things, am sorry youve not succeeded in ruining his credit, and why don't you forgive the person for whatever the person must have done you should just forgive the person.

Just saying

(1) (Reply)

Long Lasting Laptop Power Bank Charger For Sale @ 12k / Zte 4g Lte Wifi / Mifi ( All Sim) Mobile Pocket Wifi - Mf920VS / CLOSED(New York) Pick-up, Purchase & Shipping Services (Bronx 10456) - Omotolsy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.