Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Southern Groups Laud North Over Snc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Groups Laud North Over Snc (4308 Views)

PMB Is Running A Northern Government - Southern Groups / Jonathan Okays Sovereign National Conference, SNC To Take Off Next Year / You Want A SNC?- Read This Full Minutes Of The Famous Aburi Conference. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southern Groups Laud North Over Snc by Dainfamous: 2:47am On Feb 26, 2012
It was kudos all the way yesterday for Northern leaders over their decision to go to the conference table for the purpose of restructuring the nation.
The Coalition of Concerned Northerners, comprising the likes of Governors Babangida Aliyu of Niger State, and Sule Lamido (Jigawa), as well as former Senate president, Dr. Iyochia Ayu, Second Republic deputy Senate president, Mr. John Wash-Pam and one time Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Alhaji Yayale Ahmed, at a meeting in Abuja on Thursday expressed the desire of the North to discuss the future of Nigeria in the face of what they termed threats confronting the region.
But they said the ‘lopsidedness’ in the polity and the economy must be part of the issues for discussion at the talks.
Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) chieftain in Oyo State and Ibadan High Chief, Senator Lekan Balogun, commended the Northern leaders for their courage and said the form of federalism being run in the country is highly destructive and retrogressive.
He said for the country to develop, the present structure must be urgently refined.
He described the news from the Abuja meeting as an indication that the country is making progress. "It is a welcome development and I want to thank my Northern colleagues for the decision. I have always been an advocate of restructuring because when you look at the way things are going you will know that we are treading on a slippery ground, and that is why there is an urgent need to restructure the federation in the overall interest of all Nigerians," Balogun said.
The Vice Chairman, Senate Committee on National Planning, Economic Affairs and Poverty Alleviation, Chief Olufemi Lanlehin said:" This is what we have been saying for a long time . Basically the kind of structure we are operating presently is not benefitting any part of the federating units and that is why we here in the South have been saying that if we can restructure now, the better for the whole of the country.
"Let each of the federating units develop at its own pace. Restructuring should not be misconstrued to mean disunity or division, but to put things in the right way. I really congratulate the North for joining the fray."
Prominent pro-SNC campaigner and Afenifere Chieftain, Chief Ayo Opadokun said: "Their readiness is a welcome development. Especially for those of us who have championed the call for the convocation of the Sovereign National Conference so that the issue of national restructuring and other serious matters can be discussed. It is pleasing. It is a commendable development that persons, groups and organizations that once treated our campaign as foolish, irritating and un-nationalistic have turned around to accept the fact that for the purpose of righting the many wrongs in our land, the ethnic nationalities, who are the building blocks gathered together by the colonial masters to form the polity called Nigeria, must be allowed to democratically assemble to discuss the national question."
Nigerians, he stressed, should be allowed to decide if they wish to remain together as a people and on what terms this should be done.
"The national question here raises two posers. One, do we want to stay together as a people? It is possible that the answer to this will be yes, due to the prolonged interaction the various ethnic groups have had together over the years since they were lumped together by the Britons.
"The second poser would be on what terms do we want to stay together? What would be the rule of engagement of our staying together? If those two questions are answered sincerely, they would have to give and take among themselves." Opadokun added.
Also reacting Chief (Mrs.) Remi Adiukwu-Bakare, a PDP chieftain and former Commissioner in Lagos State, praised the Northern elders for their decision, saying:" I am delighted that more and more groups, organizations, ethnic and political divides among others ,are seeing the need for the nation to be restructured. It is unfair if we do not address the lopsidedness in our current arrangement. It is unfair if we continue to ignore those complaining.

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news-update/37915-southern-groups-laud-north-over-snc.html
Re: Southern Groups Laud North Over Snc by Obiagu1(m): 7:39am On Feb 26, 2012
Lord, could this be possible?

*Waiting anxiously for further news*
Re: Southern Groups Laud North Over Snc by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 26, 2012
wow! The better days of Nigeria is at hand. May God bless the northern leaders.
Re: Southern Groups Laud North Over Snc by hakanai(m): 8:17am On Feb 26, 2012
Finally more vioce from the PDP northern clique.FOr me,The opposition and other northern activist/groups have suggested same earlier but not the PDP leading clique of northern NIgeria.Okay president GEj and NASS can we now start co-ordinating and calling for suggestions on how to go about it.
Re: Southern Groups Laud North Over Snc by Beaf: 8:22am On Feb 26, 2012
haka_nai:

Finally more vioce from the PDP northern clique.FOr me,The opposition and other northern activist/groups have suggested same earlier but not the PDP leading clique of northern NIgeria.Okay president GEj and NASS can we now start co-ordinating and calling for suggestions on how to go about it.

The NASS has no role to play in any national conference. Involving them will only kill the initiative; what the concerned Nigerian is aiming at is the complete destruction of the current system and then rebuilding a brand new one that represents the people from scratch. The NASS is part of what we want to overthrow.
Re: Southern Groups Laud North Over Snc by Beaf: 8:24am On Feb 26, 2012
I don't know how representative of the North Coalition of Concerned Northerners is though, perhaps they will be told to sit down by the Arewa Consultative Forum; lets wait and see.
Re: Southern Groups Laud North Over Snc by hakanai(m): 8:52am On Feb 26, 2012
@BEAF
ACF has already shown her willingness to go with it since it became an Issue.So they are in.Why i suggested the NASS is simple they believe there role is duplicated.They feel the treats more.Lastly i know the opppositions(ACN,CPC,APGA etc) have indicated at different times there readiness and support for that.The bulk of the resistance is some how within PDP and the powers that hold it together.SO my take is this, if GEj can say yes and then gradually isolate the players who don't want it.We could drive the SNC to it goals.They are politicians and won't want to be isolated and rendered powerless.That brings us to the SNC players.Who shoulod represent the various peoples and interest groups in Nigeria.I see it this is just a start.Before PDP will do the governors select representatives.,which is more of NASS.loyalist that can be controlled. You asked if the northern coalition of concerned notherners are key players in north?We don't care right now.Because even in the south the key players are still mute.The issue is are they from the north or south.If yes,then when they say it is dialogue under SNC we want then so be it abeg.We should look at people at various levels.Not from only leadership or cliques.More over a key political element of the north ACF and some political elements have spoken.Also leaders of tradition and peoples have suggested same.The issue is would it truly change our situation.Are we sure it will not be hijacked by PDP or political parties again.
I don't see governors selecting the right people.It will be politics as usual.This time every and all must be represented.All tribes and faiths.Forget party and forget politicians in power.People with the passion and true agenda for a better relationship and progress of there people be nominated.Simple!!!I pray we allow this work and come out of it truly better.
Re: Southern Groups Laud North Over Snc by Beaf: 9:10am On Feb 26, 2012
haka_nai:

@BEAF
ACF has already shown her willingness to go with it since it became an Issue.So they are in.Why i suggested the NASS is simple they believe there role is duplicated.They feel the treats more.Lastly i know the opppositions(ACN,CPC,APGA etc) have indicated at different times there readiness and support for that.The bulk of the resistance is some how within PDP and the powers that hold it together.SO my take is this, if GEj can say yes and then gradually isolate the players who don't want it.We could drive the SNC to it goals.They are politicians and won't want to be isolated and rendered powerless.That brings us to the SNC players.Who shoulod represent the various peoples and interest groups in Nigeria.I see it this is just a start.Before PDP will do the governors select representatives.,which is more of NASS.loyalist that can be controlled. You asked if the northern coalition of concerned notherners are key players in north?We don't care right now.Because even in the south the key players are still mute.The issue is are they from the north or south.If yes,then when they say it is dialogue under SNC we want then so be it abeg.We should look at people at various levels.Not from only leadership or cliques.More over a key political element of the north ACF and some political elements have spoken.Also leaders of tradition and peoples have suggested same.The issue is would it truly change our situation.Are we sure it will not be hijacked by PDP or political parties again.
I don't see governors selecting the right people.It will be politics as usual.This time every and all must be represented.All tribes and faiths.Forget party and forget politicians in power.People with the passion and true agenda for a better relationship and progress of there people be nominated.Simple!!!I pray we allow this work and come out of it truly better.

I agree broadly. The more voices there are, the better.
The politicians that might try to stop the SNC would fall into the class of kingmakers; Tinubu, IBB etc and first term office holders with an eye on a second term.

I am happy that the Coalition of Concerned Northerners have mentioned the lopsidedness of the economy also:

But they said the ‘lopsidedness’ in the polity and the economy must be part of the issues for discussion at the talks.

Discussion on the above, if driven properly and altruistically could see various regions submitting rigorous economic feasibility studies for bankrolling whithin agreed terms and agreed periods (not foolishness about subsistence farming of yams and onions or petty trading).
This could just be the real kickstart to the average Nigerians self-belief, as well as rapid national development.
Re: Southern Groups Laud North Over Snc by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 26, 2012
^^^ mr presido was also against it or so he said, but that's by the way, i really look forward to this snc, especially if it will bring an end of this useless combination.
Re: Southern Groups Laud North Over Snc by hakanai(m): 10:02am On Feb 26, 2012
@beaf
Honestly i feel it is fair that in the previous unconcluded resource issues.A gradual increase in resource control by the owners be encouraged.I support that without doubt.Have you notice even thought the arrangement didn't get a final nod,since then the useless northern governors have not made do with the ones given them.
My take is this forget our backwardness and forget the silly clamour for resource control.Let everyboduy have a giant control in the resources they have.It will not help us if keep feeding this governors.They shoudl work towards generating revenue or resign.Some came to power and found industires working and gradually they watched them collapse with out any concern.So please and please it will help us up north it that free oyel money is stopped or reduced so the owners are happy and then northern governors/leaders are motivated to act.
There may be a short backlash but we would be better off afterwards.Its called survival i tell you.If they realise all this they would simply invest and attach serious priority to there resources.Otherwise they would continue to wait monthly and have meetings asking for monies always.They should understand they have to survive without it period.they most initiate the programs to take us there.They must have an economic vision.If Dangote can invest 500K in the 70s and become richer than most of this states from agro products packaging only,then they shoudl be ashamed with the billions they have collected.If it means you empower people with a little off you budget.from scholarships to setting up industries and encouraging your people to embrace the idea.Yobe satte once invested in the stock markert to generate money and it worked for them at one point in time.Katsina also did some bank arrangements and project ideas thgat have saved the state monies and finishged projects at record time.etc Today am into ICT and alot of my northern friends and i can tell its about trend,intellect and skills.With little to do with capital intensive starting.The north is also moving to ICT in government.With alot to be done.If they can manage resources and build ICT,a market can be made for the teaming unemployed
from the inception of democracy we were told about gum arabic in the sahel savannah areas of the far north.to stop desertification and generating revenue.Where are they ?This is something that has tremedious dual use.How much is a hummer or luxury car?convert that to trees.They said this could rake in billions enough to manage atleast 9 states.We have granite rocks.we have soild minerals.We have agro products.why not convert g-oil to high standards,corn to finished products from industries up north.What happens everyday is farmer sell it without government getting tax, down south to industries to process and send all over the nation again and revenue is generated.We can't make noodles,we can't make tin tomatoe paste,we can't make corn flakes or oats or cereals,we can't make sausage,we can't make feeds,we can't make textiles,we can't make jewelries,We can't train the teaming graduates in to ICT,we can't make leather products of high standard for designers world wide.despite our lifestock,our shoes and textiles are mostly made from Aba. c,mon this governors are dafts period.
NO ! NO!! NO!!! The north most work and it must get rolling.
Re: Southern Groups Laud North Over Snc by chuqudy(m): 10:52am On Feb 26, 2012
These northern leaders are indeed trying in their effort to disorganize the country and making it ungovernable by GEJ.
Re: Southern Groups Laud North Over Snc by nduchucks: 11:18am On Feb 26, 2012
If you look at the names of the champions of this SNC talk, you'll find that they are those of politicians who are no longer in power (90%). Why did they not promote or support laws which will could have got us a step closer to true federalism when they were in power?  These people are now looking for ways to become relevant again and they will be crushed by the owners of Nigeria soon enough.

GEJ himself will unleash tanks and the armed forces against real threats to his seat. The thieving governors and their cohorts would do the same. Best option is to operate at the grass roots.

I'll start taking these SNC advocates seriously when the are able to organize a successful peaceful protest of at least 100 thousand or more Nigerians who will match to NASS and demand change. For now, they are noisemakers as far as I am concerned.
Re: Southern Groups Laud North Over Snc by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 26, 2012
every talk of an snc will be utter rubbish until Jonawamper is pushed out of the way. remove jonathan first and then we can have the snc we so desire
Re: Southern Groups Laud North Over Snc by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 26, 2012
Da infamous:

"The national question here raises two posers. One, do we want to stay together as a people? It is possible that the answer to this will be yes, due to the prolonged interaction the various ethnic groups have had together over the years since they were lumped together by the Britons.

Really? Why not wait till then? You people have other plans abi?
Re: Southern Groups Laud North Over Snc by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 26, 2012
Re: Southern Groups Laud North Over Snc by bakila: 1:33pm On Feb 26, 2012
diluminati:

every talk of an snc will be utter rubbish until Jonawamper is pushed out of the way. remove jonathan first and then we can have the snc we so desire
Realy? That is invitation to anarcy, sambo, mark, tambuwal should also go. Otherwise the Ss would not find it funny, that will make it more interesting.
Re: Southern Groups Laud North Over Snc by POTUT(m): 2:08pm On Feb 26, 2012
The call for SNC is fundamental, because we all agree that the federalism we operate today is flawed. It strikes me how a National Assembly, in shrugging off the SNC (or any genuine and sincere effort at discussing our way forward and the terms of existence) is making itself irrelevant. With visionary leadership, the NA could become the respected change agents that will bring about a whole new dawn for Nigeria.
Re: Southern Groups Laud North Over Snc by Beaf: 2:24pm On Feb 26, 2012
haka_nai:

@beaf
Honestly i feel it is fair that in the previous unconcluded resource issues.A gradual increase in resource control by the owners be encouraged.I support that without doubt.Have you notice even thought the arrangement didn't get a final nod,since then the useless northern governors have not made do with the ones given them.
My take is this forget our backwardness and forget the silly clamour for resource control.Let everyboduy have a giant control in the resources they have.It will not help us if keep feeding this governors.They shoudl work towards generating revenue or resign.Some came to power and found industires working and gradually they watched them collapse with out any concern.So please and please it will help us up north it that free oyel money is stopped or reduced so the owners are happy and then northern governors/leaders are motivated to act.
There may be a short backlash but we would be better off afterwards.Its called survival i tell you.If they realise all this they would simply invest and attach serious priority to there resources.Otherwise they would continue to wait monthly and have meetings asking for monies always.They should understand they have to survive without it period.they most initiate the programs to take us there.They must have an economic vision.If Dangote can invest 500K in the 70s and become richer than most of this states from agro products packaging only,then they shoudl be ashamed with the billions they have collected.If it means you empower people with a little off you budget.from scholarships to setting up industries and encouraging your people to embrace the idea.Yobe satte once invested in the stock markert to generate money and it worked for them at one point in time.Katsina also did some bank arrangements and project ideas thgat have saved the state monies and finishged projects at record time.etc Today am into ICT and alot of my northern friends and i can tell its about trend,intellect and skills.With little to do with capital intensive starting.The north is also moving to ICT in government.With alot to be done.If they can manage resources and build ICT,a market can be made for the teaming unemployed
from the inception of democracy we were told about gum arabic in the sahel savannah areas of the far north.to stop desertification and generating revenue.Where are they ?This is something that has tremedious dual use.How much is a hummer or luxury car?convert that to trees.They said this could rake in billions enough to manage atleast 9 states.We have granite rocks.we have soild minerals.We have agro products.why not convert g-oil to high standards,corn to finished products from industries up north.What happens everyday is farmer sell it without government getting tax, down south to industries to process and send all over the nation again and revenue is generated.We can't make noodles,we can't make tin tomatoe paste,we can't make corn flakes or oats or cereals,we can't make sausage,we can't make feeds,we can't make textiles,we can't make jewelries,We can't train the teaming graduates in to ICT,we can't make leather products of high standard for designers world wide.despite our lifestock,our shoes and textiles are mostly made from Aba. c,mon this governors are dafts period.
NO ! NO!! NO!!! The north most work and it must get rolling.

Lol! You've got loads of ideas man!
The end result we should all gun for is finished goods with added value; that will generate more income, expertise and employment benefits; thats just so right.
Even if we are farming tomatoes, let us can them; if what we have is beans, let us learn to export akara. I am damn sure there must be a way to package suya for export etc.

The plain truth is that switching off oil money today will only affect state civil servants who are not that many. The common man will not even know that money has stopped flowing from Abuja, because the average governor shares the loot amongst friends and family and puts the rest straight in the bank. Does the market woman know when the oil price has risen, does it lessen her burden of poverty? No.
Re: Southern Groups Laud North Over Snc by hakanai(m): 3:03pm On Feb 26, 2012
Beaf:

Lol! You've got loads of ideas man!
The end result we should all gun for is finished goods with added value; that will generate more income, expertise and employment benefits; thats just so right.
Even if we are farming tomatoes, let us can them; if what we have is beans, let us learn to export akara. I am damn sure there must be a way to package suya for export etc.

The plain truth is that switching off oil money today will only affect state civil servants who are not that many. The common man will not even know that money has stopped flowing from Abuja, because the average governor shares the loot amongst friends and family and puts the rest straight in the bank. Does the market woman know when the oil price has risen, does it lessen her burden of poverty? No.

We all know there population is small.The civil service is rarely functioning.It is even responsible for the chucnk of money illegally syphoned.Corruption is endermic in that area and duplication of functions yet rarely delivering anything.Not close the tap.Allow ND control the taps with little going to the centre.Shikenan.
Re: Southern Groups Laud North Over Snc by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 26, 2012
hakai nai, you have a lot over there and may God bless you for that! When people mostly from south south talk about this snc, what comes to the mind of every other Nigeria is that the ppl in ND are greedy(im not form Nd) infact even some illitrate ND thinks its there opportunity to have their resource all themselves and be all rich or better than others, but all these are not the real reason for the snc. Personally snc will tackle so many issues in Nigeria that so many people cant imagined, it will unite the ordinary Nigerians in the street by knowing whom their real enemy is!
At first, snc will affect surly every corner of Nigeria se,sw,nd,etc apart from lagos. Even the aba made you talking about, do you know that the govt of abia can create more money for its govt and state from the aba made but guess what everybody wants money from abuja!!
Its right time for us to kick laziness and corruption out of this country, which will yield result for less poverty so our children can be rank intellectually with outside world and atlast remove religious extremist in our mist then there will be no more killing because he/she is not from my tribe/religion.
Re: Southern Groups Laud North Over Snc by hakanai(m): 10:48pm On Feb 26, 2012
Toaskarity:

hakai nai, you have a lot over there and may God bless you for that! When people mostly from south south talk about this snc, what comes to the mind of every other Nigeria is that the ppl in ND are greedy(im not form Nd) infact even some illitrate ND thinks its there opportunity to have their resource all themselves and be all rich or better than others, but all these are not the real reason for the snc. Personally snc will tackle so many issues in Nigeria that so many people cant imagined, it will unite the ordinary Nigerians in the street by knowing whom their real enemy is!
At first, snc will affect surly every corner of Nigeria se,sw,nd,etc apart from lagos. Even the aba made you talking about, do you know that the govt of abia can create more money for its govt and state from the aba made but guess what everybody wants money from abuja!!
Its right time for us to[b] kick laziness and corruption [/b] out of this country, which will yield result for[b] less poverty so our children can be rank intellectually with outside world and atlast remove religious extremist in our mist then there will be no more killing because he/she is not from my tribe/religion.[/b]

All the above can be solved by the rival of all state economy.The different states will even interact to solve issues with the parties benefitting.
Re: Southern Groups Laud North Over Snc by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 27, 2012
Too good to be true, well am anxiously waiting for more news.
Re: Southern Groups Laud North Over Snc by Nobody: 5:47am On Feb 27, 2012
haka_nai:

All the above can be solved by the rival of all state economy.The different states will even interact to solve issues with the parties benefitting.

and its all working now undecided
Re: Southern Groups Laud North Over Snc by inemesitetete: 11:19am On Feb 27, 2012
too good to be true jor
Re: Southern Groups Laud North Over Snc by nagoma(m): 12:18pm On Feb 27, 2012
[
quote]Ak47mann and @phreakabit

Even when we are talking about the serious issue of serparation in peace and having different countries , out of habit you cant resist hurling insults at the aboki, almajiri, goro chewing mallams. It is of course hard to change habits especially those caused by the gutter upbringing you guys must have suffered. Any way, away from all that my post is to congratulate the northerners in advance for the definite beginning of separation from the south and to encourage our brethren whose eyes are now wide open to the great advantages ahead when we have the true independence and have no southerners without visas in the north.
1. Resource;
It is right for me to start with resource, control of which has been rammed into our ears ad infinitum. Oil is a natural resource that is in vogue and extremely valuable within the last 2 centuries because fossil fuel is used to drive engines. There are numerous other natural and equally precious resources obtained from the land. But you have to have the land first before finding out what it may contain. Land on its own is a natural recourse of profound importance after all it is the pieces of land joined together that make the world. We all know the importance of land and what misery and conflicts arise from lack of it. My Igbo friends are well aware of the importance of land. The deadly land war that claimed 50 lives in Ebonyi state is a recent reminder to how precious land is to people.
I will remind you that the north has an abundance of this resource. Oyo state is the state with the largest land area among the southern states but its 28.454 sq km places it at no. 14 in Nigeria with the first 13 coming from the North and Niger state (76.363sqkm) is 2.6 times the size of Oyo state and 10 times the size of the largest Igbo state –Enugu (7.161sqkm). The entire 5 Igbo states amount to only half the size of Borno state. Compare the ratio of population per sq meter for the agricultural state of Kwara 64.4 persons per sq meter to that of Anambra State 863.3 persons per sq meter even before they all move back there.
These comparisons can go on and on and we know that there is no northern state that has no confirmed mineral deposits,, Iron ore lead and zinc in Benue, Uranium, lead and Zinc in Bauchi, Copper and glass in Kano, Tin columbite and tantalite in plateau,  Sapphire, aqua marine, gold etc in Kaduna. Gold and lead in Sokoto kebbi and zamfara.  All of you know the crude gold mining going on especially in Niger and Zamfara states giving some people a life support but unfortunately killing so many children. All these need to be refined; we need the support of expert mining countries like South Africa, Chile, China and Australia. I will talk about trade and employment next and then agriculture.
“NORTH FOR NORTHERNERS AND SOUTH FOR SOUTHERNERS"[quote][/quote] When I posted the above last week there was so much dismissal and the expected insults and taunts .But it will happen.Clear separation NORTH FOR NORTHERNERS AND SOUTH FOR SOUTHERNERS-  AND PERMANENT.

you
Re: Southern Groups Laud North Over Snc by hakanai(m): 12:24pm On Feb 27, 2012
@nagoma
I think time has come we learn to stop our governors on there tracks before they destroy all that is north.We have no choice and yet they feel nothing.
Re: Southern Groups Laud North Over Snc by nagoma(m): 12:30pm On Feb 27, 2012
@Chuqudy
These northern leaders are indeed trying in their effort to disorganize the country and making it ungovernable by GEJ.

You are very funny; it is the southerners that have been calling for SNC for a long time. Now that the northerners are giving a positive response you want to complain. What's wrong with you?

You may actually end up having the Biafra you have been dreaming of or at least be a second class citizen in a Niger Delta oil rich kingdom. Just think about all that oil; for you alone. No parasites.
Re: Southern Groups Laud North Over Snc by nagoma(m): 12:35pm On Feb 27, 2012
@haka-nai

First things first. We have to separate from the south first and then reorganize. Those bastards called governors who have ruined the North will have to go things will be done differently with justice and real democracy and the vast ammount of land will be utilized maximally.

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi Joins The Long Line Of Political Office Seekers In Abuja. / Nigerian Woman Who Became A Doctor At 21 Joins Forbes List: Picture / Who Actually Is Dr. Peter Ayodele Fayose? – A Brief Biography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.