Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Breakup of your Last Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breakup of your Last Relationship (6911 Views)

My Last Relationship, My Story - Please Read! / Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by legry(m): 11:50am On Jul 18, 2005
WHY DID SHE LEAVE ME
Why did she have to leave me, why did she have to break my heart , why did i not get another chance
why was i made to wait in vain, why did i just wish it was all a dream
why do i still hurt, why cant she smile at me no more ,why wont i hear her tell me i love you anymore ,
why does my heart beat each time i hear her name , why wont i give someone else another chance ,
why has she moved on and i still live in our past why cant i just let her go, why do i hate her sometimes
why do i still feel her lips on mine
why do i remeber that smile with the dimple showing, why am i so sad as i write this
WHY DID SHE LEAVE ME

Ive made up my mind and i shall be sad no more. The pain i feel would be my healer and the hurt i feel would be my grace. I beg you pity me no more for i am a new man now . Love has no limit and and i have no boundry. Just the way love found me i shall find her again. Do i still love her the question i cant answer, would i love another its a quest i wish to conquer. i am a new man now and i lie to myself not. Love give me strength, desitny give me luck, hate be no more, for the new man is here to stay.
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by bootysue(f): 1:27pm On Jul 18, 2005
sad i really feel sorry for you all that have been thru that bitter experience, what you have to realise now is that it's taken u a step above those that havent been in that situation. i think most of the time, its a case of good riddance to bad rubbish, something better always follows, so for the ones that are still hurting, the pains will definately be wiped away. its only a matter of time. perhaphs i will share mine one of these days

human beings fail afterall, only Jesus saves
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by bolasho(m): 1:41pm On Jul 18, 2005
Well, we met through a girlfriend (mutual) of mine, it was my second year in the polytechnic. She was so proud of me the and likewise me too. We were the best of friends, always together, she was always encouraging me to in my studies, cos at that time in school I was getting little or no assistance from home(my parents) so she was always there for me - financially and morally. I thought I had found my life partner(who will not). She made me love the more.
After my OND days at the polytechnic(Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta), I left Abeokuta to had my Industrial Attachment, while she still had 1 year to spend in school, but despite the distance the love grows stronger, so she finished too and she started working too. The relationship was as strong and ever. We had plans for the future together, I was working and earning money though not much but still ok, our plans was for her to go to the University while I continue working and taking a Part Time Program.

The plans was working out until suddenly I started noticing some changes in her behaviours, she longer calls, she now finds excuse in not coming to my house even though she pormised coming, and each time I called her I could read from her voice teh changing in her. I later got to know that she was having another guy who stays very close to her house (I stays at Ogba while she stays at Oworo-- both in Lagos).

I had to confront her and asked her what went wrong - she could only said she dont really know how it happened- that she met the guy and she is and will continue to love the guy, what made it to be more painful was the fact that she was swearing that I had not done anything to be treated like that, but she cant help it, and she dont want to say good bye to me too "cos I have been good to her".
It was a hard decision that i had to make- I called her one day and asked her to go and enjoy her new guy, I cant just imagine myself been treaed like that by her.
Sincerely, I was seriuosly in love with her, the breakup affected my life I was killing myself for like 4 months i wasnt myself.
Well that was 2years ago, thank God am back to life andliving fine enjoying life to the fillest. Though she still calls me saying she want to know how am fearing.

Taking her back? NO, cos she can kill me if she comes back
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by anugirl(f): 1:42pm On Jul 18, 2005
Oh tayotina & legry i really feel 4 u guys. But wetin man pikin go do! Just keep it rolling n believe in urselves.
I wish u all de best !  wink
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by Greatpeter(m): 2:14pm On Jul 18, 2005
Ha! God I thought I was the only one that was madly hurt.
So we now have an association.

Shall we form "Association of Victim of love, Nigeria chapter" grin

Sorry oo. Let us come together to better our lots. lipsrsealed
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by tayotina(f): 2:18pm On Jul 18, 2005
Anugirl love, thanks smiley
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by anugirl(f): 2:48pm On Jul 18, 2005
u're welcome dear  smiley
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by mosiate(f): 3:26pm On Jul 18, 2005
Just as everybody own used to be we were in love with each other and very close and we do things together,but he was a union member in school but not very active,all of a sudden he became a prominet and an active member of the union,he hardly have time for himself talkless of me,he doesn't call anymore,niether doesn't he come visiting, but b'coz i was deeply in love with him i still contiune,but it was becoming unbearable for me,he started cheating on me to the extend that i went to his house,when i was clearinghis table i saw a condom, of which he was not using it for me,i get more confuse untill this faithful day when my friends and i were listening to a love program late in the nite and can you imagine a lady call on a live program to declear pulicliy that he's in love with my boyfriend.i was mad i wept my eyes out that nigth and i made up mind to quit the relationship,the assole does not even feel it.
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by Pinky(f): 3:28pm On Jul 18, 2005
Gosh...............some1 just opened my wound now, i thot it was healed..how wrong i am.... my tummy churns & turns..i just wanna faint..anybody help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by Greatpeter(m): 3:30pm On Jul 18, 2005
Open declaration ke?

Why? What did you do?

Ah! Politicians sha!
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by mosiate(f): 3:32pm On Jul 18, 2005
Pinky:

Gosh...............someone just opened my wound now, i thot it was healed..how wrong i am.... my tummy churns & turns..i just want to faint..anybody help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
h my God where is water tayo pls bring water to pour on pinky,hot-angel bring glucose for her any doctor in the house to help. grin
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by anugirl(f): 3:35pm On Jul 18, 2005
hot angel is not in.........help! help! yea here's de glucose grin
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by mosiate(f): 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2005
Greatpeter:

Open declaration ke?

Why? What did you do?

Ah! Politicians sha!
gratepeter,see me see trouble one will never know the end of a thing from the begining,if only i knew he was going to be more devoted i would...........(tears rolling down) cry i was just to much in love with him i could not even sense that any evil was coming.
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by mosiate(f): 3:38pm On Jul 18, 2005
anugirl thank you for the glucose but where is water,she's fainting help ............ pls be fast
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by Pinky(f): 3:39pm On Jul 18, 2005
thanks peeps, am recovering from the shock, it really hit me like a big blow...... i guess i've been using bold face & gra gra to cover my hurt all da while.. tanx am better
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by Greatpeter(m): 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2005
Cry no more. It is better to have a broken relationship than broken home. Though it hurts. I tell you it's terribly hurt.

But it may be that God is repositioninig us. So every disappointment is blessing in disguise.

B'oko kan o r'ejijrin, egbegberun re a lo.

So it's not the end of the world.

Iru Olorun ni o si, iru eda po bi erupe.

Those are are consoling words sha!

Meaning: If a lorry refuses to go to your destination many lorries will eventually go.
That's not the end of life.
No one like God but there are people much more better than you think, uncountable like sound.
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by Greatpeter(m): 3:44pm On Jul 18, 2005
Pinky:

Gosh...............someone just opened my wound now, i thot it was healed..how wrong i am.... my tummy churns & turns..i just want to faint..anybody help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please Pinky what the problem is? Can we be of help?

Olorun o ni je ka re'su o.
(God will not allow us see evil)
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by tayotina(f): 3:47pm On Jul 18, 2005
GP, always try and translate your yoruba to english. You are always giving me a tough time.
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by Greatpeter(m): 3:48pm On Jul 18, 2005
I'm sorry i'm going to edit all right now!
Thanks for the correction.
But you're from O'dua race so how come?
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by Pinky(f): 3:54pm On Jul 18, 2005
na real esu be this o my peeps... ever since i broke up with that jerk of a dude, i have stopped having new male friends with or without ulterior motives, { i keep to my old ones}all of a sudden.. am having this male friend... he asked for a very little favour & i freaked out completely...shattering my friend's mind..... i just feel terrible inside.....i can't help myself..i wish i'm not in d office, so i can sit & shout or cry {cry? did i say cry over that thing ..... it was a slip of finger on my keyboard}
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by mosiate(f): 3:56pm On Jul 18, 2005
greatpeter thanks,pinky take heart and go and rest.
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by legry(m): 4:24pm On Jul 18, 2005
Anu thanks alot but you see there is a good part to this situation i faced and its i will never hurt again or better still i will never give anyone the chance to hurt me again i seriously think that once in this my life time is enough for me to go throught that situation a second time might not heal so i wont risk it, all ill do is give a chance at that thing called love again but it wont rule me like it did then, this time love plays by my rulez cool

Pinky if you wana cry you had better just do it and get it out of the way so you wont have to cry no more. So cry now and cry not again in the future so says legry
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by bolasho(m): 4:33pm On Jul 18, 2005
Yes ooo Legry, I enjoy life now, and I still have to risk love but obviously it will not be as the other. like u said love control by my rules. Cant allow any lady(anybody) to make me feel bad and cry anymore.
Once beaten, twice shy!
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by Pinky(f): 4:34pm On Jul 18, 2005
legry baba, since i broke the relationship, i've  never cried & it's kinda too late to do that.. anyway we seem to gat the same goals  for relationships.... i am not going to hurt once more...& am not gonna play games with my heart anymore.. the only relationship i will go in to nowwwww.. is one going to lead into marriage.. i mite court for yrs till we'll both be set for the deed, but i've quit a situation where by a guy's gonna be playing games with my heart
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by bolasho(m): 4:38pm On Jul 18, 2005
Pinky, was it ur Pinky bear that broke your heart?
I know u once talked about ur pinky togue guy
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by Pinky(f): 4:43pm On Jul 18, 2005
private question.. bolasho..ask me via PM grin
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by bolasho(m): 4:47pm On Jul 18, 2005
yes ma pinky.
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by Greatpeter(m): 4:52pm On Jul 18, 2005
Don't settle this by Pm. I wish to know too.
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by bolasho(m): 5:01pm On Jul 18, 2005
Alagba Peter,
you no go fit no everry oooo. na wa for u self
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by CimonJorr(m): 5:58pm On Jul 18, 2005
When I said some replies ago, that re-visiting old wounds wasn't healthy, no one heeded my advice...

Life is for the Living..    and the dead are basically just that..    dead...

Dead relationships should be consigned to the far deep end of the emotional sea... with our fondest thots and memories... that way, at least one can always recall when the going was good...

And also, that way, the healing process can commence..

I know some people advocate for "airing" emotional baggage, to clear out the staleness, and create room for fresher things.. but in my opinion, at the end of the day, all that's done is to create avenues for those "emotional spirits" to linger on with us and refuse to depart.. [the so-called emotional ghosts..]

Let's allow the dead be.. and get on with our lives.. I'm sure everyone who has loved.. and lost.. will have the battle scars to show.. some may be more scarred than others.. but at the end of the day, only by letting the wounds heal, and the scars  fade away, can we get on with living..

Let's learn to live life the way it should always be lived...

To The Fullest...

my two kobo... tongue

Saint...
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by jogego(m): 12:21pm On Jul 19, 2005
Hey people, I know it would sound like a whole load of balderdash right now, but ending rships, breaking hearts, is all part of life. The issue as far as am concerned is , what do you learn from your mistakes. Pinky, the fact that someone broke your heart does not mean you should ignore all men. Just imagine you close your eyes cos you dont want to see evil people, you would obviously not see when good people also go past.

It is not anything strange to have your heart broken. I have learnt from long ago, while I was fresh in the dating game, that there is such a thing called human nature and due to this, you cannot trust anybody 85% not to talk 100% and as such, if you dissapoint me, I just take it as part of life.

This does not mean I dont hurt, but, what I cannot control, I do not let it disturb me.

SO chin up pinky, if pinkybear has gone to be with someone else, dont worry, he wasnt meant to be urs.
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by Pinky(f): 12:31pm On Jul 19, 2005
"jogego":
SO chin up pinky, if pinkybear has gone to be with someone else, don't worry, he wasnt meant to be urs.
hahahahahaha jogego... am ROTFWL.... thanks for the good advice... but wait ..wat gives u the impresion it's pinky bear thatlet me down..mind u.. i dont even have a heart to be broken...i was just let down..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully / Erotic Story: Grace The House Girl Home Alone With Madam's Nephew / Paypal: How I Got My 100% Dubai And Lesotho Paypal Accounts. Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.