Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Constant Headache, Body Weakness, General Body Pains - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Constant Headache, Body Weakness, General Body Pains (14129 Views)

Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You / GENERAL BODY MASSAGE AT THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME. / Dizziness, Too Much Sleep And General Body Weakness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Constant Headache, Body Weakness, General Body Pains by kiesara(m): 12:43pm On Oct 23, 2007
Doctors in the house pls i need ur medical interpretation/analysis base on these feelings i used to have; i used to feel constant headache, body weakness, general body pains, loss of weight slightly. i used to feel all these things simultaneously. pls urgent response. thanks
Re: Constant Headache, Body Weakness, General Body Pains by lucyc(f): 12:42pm On Oct 25, 2007
why are you delaying to go see your doctor?are you waiting to slump or faint before you know that something is wrong? angry angry
Re: Constant Headache, Body Weakness, General Body Pains by Akhan1(m): 2:01pm On Oct 25, 2007
BROS THIS ONE PASS SELF MEDICATION. SEE UR DOCTOR

CHEERS
Re: Constant Headache, Body Weakness, General Body Pains by surugede(m): 7:08pm On Oct 25, 2007
as u prepare to go c ur doc le me tell u this: i used to have constant headache (but mind u, no body pains and the rest), but i noticed that when ever i barb my hair it would stop only to start again when the hair grows again (say after one week) the i started barbing "gorimakpa" and now i barb every 4 days. ever since then i do no longer have headaches unless those caused by fever. i am not saying it will cure urs, i am oly giving my testimony grin grin
Re: Constant Headache, Body Weakness, General Body Pains by Pappyjesby(m): 4:19am On Nov 04, 2007
Constant headache, body weakness and general body pains are symptoms that could be presented by more than one ailment, take for example; Malaria and typhoid fever share these in common, in other words you may need to go for medical examinations to find out the major cause of these symptoms. But in the interim pending the time the medical investigation reports will be ready, you can just buy "Boska tablets (mark you, I hope you are not an ulcer patient)" try to take two tablets in every four hours for three days, dont let it exceed 3 days before you see your Doctor. In case you need more professional consultations on this you can call this number; 07027951636.
Re: Constant Headache, Body Weakness, General Body Pains by bigspif(m): 2:23pm On Nov 08, 2007
Pappyjesby:

Constant headache, body weakness and general body pains are symptoms that could be presented by more than one ailment, take for example; Malaria and typhoid fever share these in common, in other words you may need to go for medical examinations to find out the major cause of these symptoms. But in the interim pending the time the medical investigation reports will be ready, you can just buy "Boska tablets (mark you, I hope you are not an ulcer patient)" try to take two tablets in every four hours for three days, don't let it exceed 3 days before you see your Doctor. In case you need more professional consultations on this you can call this number; 07027951636.
Ebi like say broda Pappy dey sell medicine for chemist grin grin grin
Re: Constant Headache, Body Weakness, General Body Pains by RSS18: 2:27pm On Dec 06, 2020
You will find out that doctors are clueless too just like you.

(1) (Reply)

Labor Pain Simulation On Two Men / Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid / Where to buy Maca Root Powder, Sea Salt, Oregano, Rosemary in Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.