Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread (429934 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by kctosh(f): 1:43pm On May 28, 2012
Pls, where can i get Uniben Postume 2012/2013 form in lagos state?
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Moses247(m): 1:45pm On May 28, 2012
@FaboBEN...dat One Go Hard o....UNIBEN DNT ACCEPT BELOW 200..AND ALSO SECOND CHOICE.

1 Like

Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by faboben10: 2:21pm On May 28, 2012
@moses 10k u very much, she scored 193 2b precise.
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 4:47pm On May 28, 2012
my felow aspirants nd coordinators pls add me on 2go for easier communication and help kelvin4033

1 Like

Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Energieman(m): 8:06pm On May 28, 2012
Hi guyz. It's really been a long
time. How's your preparation.
Well, at this junction, i must tell
you the post utme form is bound
to come out at anytime. The link
has already been fully developed..
You guyz will be ASKED to choose
3 courses of study of your
interest on filling the post utme
form online. Note that this should
be chosen in accordance to there
hierarchy as this gives higher
chance of admission. Eg Mr X has
chosen chemical Engineering as
first choice. Choosing it as
second choice again is
meaningless and it will also go a
long way in narrow his chance of
admission twice as fast. But he
can wisely choose industrial
chemistry as second and pure
chemistry as third (as they are of
same requirements).
I'll advice you to fill your online
form yourself as mistaken data
will cause commotion during
your clearance after given
admission. Dont add additional
stress to the already stressful
clearance exercise. There're various places to get the post utme form in lagos. Well, i got mine at iyana ipaja at precisely first bank.
I love you guyz and really want to
see you all admitted on
resumption by september.
Feel free to call For a copy of uniben past post
utme question and other
admission related question. {note
that i cant answer all question as
i'm in physical science but i can
get you all departmental past
post utme question.}
080-679-477-66
energieman86@gmail.com
i'm energie!!!
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by SOUTHSOUTH1: 1:17am On May 29, 2012
UNIBEN POST UME IS OUT!! EXAM TAKES PLACE ON THE 15TH AND 16TH OF JUNE..[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by SOUTHSOUTH1: 1:21am On May 29, 2012
The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Post – UTME Screening Exercise for 2012/2013 academic session has been announced and will take place between Friday, 15th June, 2012 and Saturday, 16th June, 2012 in designated centres within Ugbowo Campus of UNIBEN.

Although the university is yet to inform us of the registration details in terms of cost, place to purchase the registration access (if any), etc. We hope to update you as soon as more information hits our desk.

According instructions on the university website, all candidates are expected to be seated, latest, one hour before the stipulated time for the screening exercise.
Note that Only the candidates who chose UNIBEN as First Choice and scored 200 and above in the UTME are eligible to participate in the Screening Exercise.

A copy of this update is available at www.uniben.edu.
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by benkings(m): 7:06am On May 29, 2012
energie man i hail u,pls can u tel me d courses i can put in 1st,2nd,3rd choice as my course i wana study is FINE AND APPLIED ART....waiting 4 ur reply asap....tnx
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Energieman(m): 2:07pm On May 29, 2012
Benking. Just make sure the courses are in good descending order.
As for the post utme. It's NOT YET OUT. What you've been hearing is rumour. Dont be deceived. This is the official link. https://uniben-kofa.waeup.org/applicants/putme2012 but application has'nt started. Let alone exam date. Again, dont be deceived!.
I'm energieman
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Koikoi(m): 11:04pm On May 29, 2012
SOUTH SOUTH: The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Post – UTME Screening Exercise for 2012/2013 academic session has been announced and will take place between Friday, 15th June, 2012 and Saturday, 16th June, 2012 in designated centres within Ugbowo Campus of UNIBEN.

Although the university is yet to inform us of the registration details in terms of cost, place to purchase the registration access (if any), etc. We hope to update you as soon as more information hits our desk.

According instructions on the university website, all candidates are expected to be seated, latest, one hour before the stipulated time for the screening exercise.
Note that Only the candidates who chose UNIBEN as First Choice and scored 200 and above in the UTME are eligible to participate in the Screening Exercise.

A copy of this update is available at www.uniben.edu.

Where is the source of your information? There's nothing in the above link to support your claim.
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Energieman(m): 1:27pm On May 30, 2012
I'M HERE TO TELL YOU GUYZ THAT THE UNIVERSITY OF BENIN POST UTME EXAMINATION IS OUT NOW... IT CLOSES ON 10TH OF MAY AND EXAMINATION TAKES PLACE ON 15TH AND 16TH JUNE... START YOUR PREPARATION OVER THE REGISTRATION NOW.
Take note of those common errors i wrote up there. And eventually when you're here for the pume, take your time very well in ekosodin, dont stay out late at night. I'm warning.
080-6794-7766
energieman86@gmail.com
i'm energieman
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by obago(m): 1:40pm On May 30, 2012
Beware of Uniben.edu Its a scam. Uniben.edu.ng is the real websites. Be careful.
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 30, 2012
Pls update me on uniben direct entry
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Cbliz(m): 4:39pm On May 30, 2012
For those of you still doubting the credibility of the PUME.I want to tell you that the info is true.It is now on the website www.uniben.edu
I also visited exams and record 2 confirm the credibility of d info.The only challenge you guys might experience is the online payment system via Master card.4 those having problem applying I am here 2 help.I am a Deeper Life bro,am in Elect/Elect & am here 2 help u in appling,coz dat is d new system we use in school now 2 pay our school fees.So if u ve problem applying my no are 07069301609/08176231101 bt pls no midnit call & no flashing(capice).Pls b careful who u give ur money 2 regarding diz application.Read hard,Pray fervently & trust in God 4 ur admission.Once these are done,ur admission will be sure & certain.WISH U ALL BEST OF LUCK!!!
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by beautifulangel: 5:00pm On May 30, 2012
PlS am an aspirant wnt 2 knw what my chances are though my score is very low 213 and am going 4 mass com
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by obago(m): 6:04pm On May 30, 2012
The form is out. Check uniben.edu or uniben.edu.ng
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by kandeyd: 6:08pm On May 30, 2012
FOR CONTACTS AND ASSISTANCE ON THE APPLICATION PROCESS BELOW CALL ;

BEN: 08130886936
EMEKA: 08136988092
SAM: 08033697233

Post-UTME Screening Exercise 2012/2013

The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Post-UTME Test Application process for 2012/2013 academic session will run between Monday, 28th May 2012 and end midnight of Sunday, 10th June 2012, while screening will take place on Friday, 15th June 2012 and Saturday, 16th June 2012 in designated Centres within Ugbowo Campus of UNIBEN. ALL candidates are expected to be seated latest one hour before the stipulated time for the screening exercise.

Note that, only candidates who chose UNIBEN as First Choice and scored 200 and above in the UTME are eligible to participate in the Screening Exercise.

Instructions

Click on 'Register for application' at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
Enter your FIRSTNAME as it appears on your JAMB REGISTRATION or RESULT SLIP, and a VALID email address (immediately your login authentication details will be sent to your mailbox).
Click on Button below titled “Get login credentials”.
Open your mail to get your login details (USERNAME and PASSWORD) that you will use for all your subsequent logins until you finally submit your application form.
Go to uniben-kofa.waeup.org and click on 'Login' (at the top right corner of the page).
Enter your username and the password to login.
To start the application process, please click on 'Edit application record' and provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
Upload a clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin.
To pay for the application, click on 'Add online payment ticket' at the bottom of the page. Then click on 'College Pay' on the top left corner of the page. Follow the instruction to pay with an ATM-enabled Verve or Master Cards only from any commercial bank.
Application fee is N2,000.00 and payment is through Interswitch payment gateway, consult your bank to ensure that your ATM card is enabled for web transactions. Only Verve & Master cards are allowed. You can also obtain enabled Verve Cashcard from any commercial bank for the payment of the application fee, if you do not have an ATM card.
Preview and confirm your information before submiting your application on-line and then print out an acknowledgement slip that contains your screening schedule.
You cannot edit your application after submission.
Application website closes by mid-night on Sunday, 10th June, 2012.
The grouping of courses, day and time of screening exercise are as indicated below.

S/N GROUP DATE TIME
1. Social sciences Saturday, 15th June, 2012 10am-11am
Management sciences
Education - Soc. sciences
Education -Mgt. sciences
2. Engineering Saturday, 15th June, 2012 2pm-3pm
Physical sciences
Education- physical sciences
3. Medicine Saturday,16th June ,2012 10am-11am
Dentistry
Basic medical sciences
Pharmacy
Dentistry
Life sciences
Agriculture
4. Law Saturday, 16th June,2012 2pm-3pm
Art
Education arts
Candidate are to come to the screening centres with the following:
Acknowledgement slip and bank teller for identification.
Four figure table (where applicable)
Writing materials (HB pencil and Eraser).
Note that GSM phones and calculators are not allowed.
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 8:40pm On May 30, 2012
pls hw do i pay the money i.e the 2000 fee pls
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by jazinogold(m): 4:29am On May 31, 2012
men! D filling of d pume form has began! Filld for sum1 early dis mawning n paid wit my atm! Immediately my bank deductd d moni 4rm my account! If u av problem fillin d form n u wnt me 2 help u out. Holla me 08185436277 or 08130450394. 2go:jazinogold
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by ginaliyn: 10:06am On May 31, 2012
I filled in educational administration and foundation in uniben after I changed my school from jamb but only to log into uniben's website to register for post-ume but discovered that the course there was education political science. My jamb subjects are maths,eng,geography and econs. My jamb score is 223. Pls what do I do? Can anyone help me out pls
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Damscrob(m): 11:33am On May 31, 2012
pls help me out i won upload my pix but the tin dey write jpeg file extension needed.
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by SOUTHSOUTH1: 1:59pm On May 31, 2012
Energieman: I'M HERE TO TELL YOU GUYZ THAT THE UNIVERSITY OF BENIN POST UTME EXAMINATION IS OUT NOW... IT CLOSES ON 10TH OF MAY AND EXAMINATION TAKES PLACE ON 15TH AND 16TH JUNE... START YOUR PREPARATION OVER THE REGISTRATION NOW.
Take note of those common errors i wrote up there. And eventually when you're here for the pume, take your time very well in ekosodin, dont stay out late at night. I'm warning.
080-6794-7766
energieman86@gmail.com
i'm energieman

MUST THE INFO COME FROM YOU BEFORE WE BELIEVE? WHEN I POSTED THAT THE POST UME WAS OUT YOU COUNTER IT BECAUSE YOU WERE IGNORANT ABOUT THE INFO THEN AND YOU MAKE ME LOOK LIKE I WAS PASSING WRONG INFO..
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by richy5(m): 4:12pm On May 31, 2012
unilorin 2012/2013 PRE-ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE

The University of Ilorin invites candidates who have applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programmes of the University for the 2012/2013 academic session to upload the required information for the Screening Exercise between Friday 1st June and Friday, 8th June 2012. All results intended for use for the 2012/2013 admission must be uploaded not later than Wednesday 15th August, 2012 when the Portal shall be closed.(Candidates awaiting any result should please note). The Pre-admission Screening Exercise will commence on Monday 11th and ends on Saturday 16th June, 2012 at Ilorin and Lagos centres.

Physically challenged candidates are advised to pick Ilorin Centre.

The following categories of candidates are eligible:

A. UTME Candidates who made the University of Ilorin their first and/or second choice and scored:

(i) a minimum of 200 marks in the UTME for courses other than those

listed in (ii) and (iii) below, and also have five (5) ‘O’ level Credits in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings.

(ii) a minimum score of 220 marks in UTME for Accounting, Biochemistry, Business Administration, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Common Law, Economics, English, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Finance, Geology, Industrial Chemistry, Mass Communication, Mechanical Engineering, Microbiology, Nursing Pharmacy and Veterinary Medicine and five (5) ‘O’ level Credits in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings.

iii) MB;BS candidates who obtained:

(a) a minimum score of 240 marks in the UTME; and

b) five (5) O level Credit Passes at one sitting only in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination or its equivalent in the following

subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

B. DIRECT ENTRY Candidates who made the University of Ilorin their first and/or second choice and have obtained a minimum of:

(i) Upper Credit at ND/HND (except for Statistics, Agriculture, Performing Arts and History, where Lower Credit may be considered).

Also, note that the Departments of Business Administration and Economics will not accept ND or HND.

(ii) Merit in NCE; and

(iii) A minimum of two (2) Advanced level passes in two relevant subjects.

(iv) MB;BS candidates must have obtained a minimum of:

(a) 13 points in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE Advanced or Cambridge Advanced Level Examinations in Physics, Chemistry and Biology;

(b) Second Class (Upper Division) Honours Degree in Anatomy, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Physiology, Zoology or any other relevant courses in the Basic Sciences.

All candidates MUST disclose the choice of courses they applied for originally with JAMB as well as any proposed change of course. Candidates

seeking change of course will be required to pay the sum of Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) separately before registration can be completed or stand

being disqualified. Withholding of information or wrong information will lead to instant disqualification.

C. FOREIGN CANDIDATES who have not taken part in the UTME or filled Direct

Entry form can reach the University Admissions Officer at cie@unilorin.edu.ngThis e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it for information on admission into the University. Foreign candidates will not be required to make any payment at this stage.

D. SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS FOR SCREENING:

1. University of Ilorin charges N1,000.00 Computer-Based Test (CBT) Platform and another N1,000.00 for University processing fee making a total of N2,000.00 excluding bank charges. Payment will be done on the University portal during registration by using Interswitch-enabled card (Only MasterCard and Verve Card are accepted).

2. Applicants are advised to come for the exercise with their Acknowledgement page print-outs from the online registration of STAGES 1 and 2 as these will be used for identification.

E. SCREENING REGISTRATION AND PROCEDURES

i) EVERY CANDIDATE SHOULD COMPLETE AND SUBMIT ON-LINE THE REGISTRATION FORM FOR SCREENING ON OR BEFORE SATURDAY 8TH

JUNE, 2012.

ii) ALL CANDIDATES SHOULD FILL THE BEST FIVE (5) ‘O’ LEVEL RELEVANT SUBJECTS (AT NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS EXCEPT AS STATED IN A iii b).

For example:

Medicine: English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

Common Law: English Language, Literature-in-English and any other 3 subjects from Arts and/or Social Sciences. Note that a Pass in Mathematics is a requirement for admission into Common Law programme but should not be listed as one of the five subjects.

Business and Social Sciences: Courses in Business and Social Sciences require 3 Social Science subjects except Economics, Sociology and

Political Science where at least 2 Social Science subjects are required.

For further details on admission requirements click www.unilorin.edu.ng/index.php/admissions

ALL ENQUIRIES SHOULD BE SENT TO admissions2012@unilorin.edu.ngThis e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Mrs. Olufolake O. OYEYEMI

REGISTRAR
CLICK HERE TO START YOUR REGISTRATION
http://unilorin.edu.ng/index.php/unilorin-news/2028-20122013-pre-admissions-screening-exercise

(Report Post) (Modify Post) (Quote Post)
They some crazy murder fuckas I gat the right to bear arms
Hook me up on unilorin 2012/2013 PRE-ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE

The University of Ilorin invites candidates who have applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programmes of the University for the 2012/2013 academic session to upload the required information for the Screening Exercise between Friday 1st June and Friday, 8th June 2012. All results intended for use for the 2012/2013 admission must be uploaded not later than Wednesday 15th August, 2012 when the Portal shall be closed.(Candidates awaiting any result should please note). The Pre-admission Screening Exercise will commence on Monday 11th and ends on Saturday 16th June, 2012 at Ilorin and Lagos centres.

Physically challenged candidates are advised to pick Ilorin Centre.

The following categories of candidates are eligible:

A. UTME Candidates who made the University of Ilorin their first and/or second choice and scored:

(i) a minimum of 200 marks in the UTME for courses other than those

listed in (ii) and (iii) below, and also have five (5) ‘O’ level Credits in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings.

(ii) a minimum score of 220 marks in UTME for Accounting, Biochemistry, Business Administration, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Common Law, Economics, English, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Finance, Geology, Industrial Chemistry, Mass Communication, Mechanical Engineering, Microbiology, Nursing Pharmacy and Veterinary Medicine and five (5) ‘O’ level Credits in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings.

iii) MB;BS candidates who obtained:

(a) a minimum score of 240 marks in the UTME; and

b) five (5) O level Credit Passes at one sitting only in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination or its equivalent in the following

subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

B. DIRECT ENTRY Candidates who made the University of Ilorin their first and/or second choice and have obtained a minimum of:

(i) Upper Credit at ND/HND (except for Statistics, Agriculture, Performing Arts and History, where Lower Credit may be considered).

Also, note that the Departments of Business Administration and Economics will not accept ND or HND.

(ii) Merit in NCE; and

(iii) A minimum of two (2) Advanced level passes in two relevant subjects.

(iv) MB;BS candidates must have obtained a minimum of:

(a) 13 points in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE Advanced or Cambridge Advanced Level Examinations in Physics, Chemistry and Biology;

(b) Second Class (Upper Division) Honours Degree in Anatomy, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Physiology, Zoology or any other relevant courses in the Basic Sciences.

All candidates MUST disclose the choice of courses they applied for originally with JAMB as well as any proposed change of course. Candidates

seeking change of course will be required to pay the sum of Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) separately before registration can be completed or stand

being disqualified. Withholding of information or wrong information will lead to instant disqualification.

C. FOREIGN CANDIDATES who have not taken part in the UTME or filled Direct

Entry form can reach the University Admissions Officer at cie@unilorin.edu.ngThis e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it for information on admission into the University. Foreign candidates will not be required to make any payment at this stage.

D. SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS FOR SCREENING:

1. University of Ilorin charges N1,000.00 Computer-Based Test (CBT) Platform and another N1,000.00 for University processing fee making a total of N2,000.00 excluding bank charges. Payment will be done on the University portal during registration by using Interswitch-enabled card (Only MasterCard and Verve Card are accepted).

2. Applicants are advised to come for the exercise with their Acknowledgement page print-outs from the online registration of STAGES 1 and 2 as these will be used for identification.

E. SCREENING REGISTRATION AND PROCEDURES

i) EVERY CANDIDATE SHOULD COMPLETE AND SUBMIT ON-LINE THE REGISTRATION FORM FOR SCREENING ON OR BEFORE SATURDAY 8TH

JUNE, 2012.

ii) ALL CANDIDATES SHOULD FILL THE BEST FIVE (5) ‘O’ LEVEL RELEVANT SUBJECTS (AT NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS EXCEPT AS STATED IN A iii b).

For example:

Medicine: English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

Common Law: English Language, Literature-in-English and any other 3 subjects from Arts and/or Social Sciences. Note that a Pass in Mathematics is a requirement for admission into Common Law programme but should not be listed as one of the five subjects.

Business and Social Sciences: Courses in Business and Social Sciences require 3 Social Science subjects except Economics, Sociology and

Political Science where at least 2 Social Science subjects are required.

For further details on admission requirements click www.unilorin.edu.ng/index.php/admissions

ALL ENQUIRIES SHOULD BE SENT TO admissions2012@unilorin.edu.ngThis e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Mrs. Olufolake O. OYEYEMI

REGISTRAR
CLICK HERE TO START YOUR REGISTRATION
http://unilorin.edu.ng/index.php/unilorin-news/2028-20122013-pre-admissions-screening-exercise

hit me on http://www.facebook.com/#!/ or babad95@gmail.com
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by mrnononsense: 6:56pm On May 31, 2012
pls house,i nid ur urgent reply,pls if a candidate want 2 study eCO STAT @ UNIBEN is coMMERCE ACCEPTABLE AS D 4th subject in jamb?Pls its veri important...
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by TOMMYS: 7:34pm On May 31, 2012
GUYS ABEG I NID INFO ON UNIBEN PRGRAMS. DIPLOMA ND PRE DERGREE....ASAP
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 8:24pm On May 31, 2012
Pls ooo hw do i pay pls u can email me ur account details so dat i can send the money ther and u pay for me pls i hav done the registration,pls am pleadin
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 8:25pm On May 31, 2012
Kelvinprinzyy: Pls ooo hw do i pay pls u can email me ur account details so dat i can send the money ther and u pay for me pls i hav done the registration,pls am pleadin
here is my mail kelvin.luckyboy@yahoo.com
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by mrnononsense: 9:46am On Jun 01, 2012
pls house,i nid ur urgent reply,pls if a
candidate want 2 study eCO STAT @
UNIBEN is coMMERCE ACCEPTABLE AS D
4th subject in jamb?Pls its veri
important...
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Moses247(m): 11:09am On Jun 01, 2012
SOME PEOPLE GO FALL FOR WAYO......AM Seeing IT...DNT PAY MONEY INTO ANYbody's ACCOUNT....if u cant purchase it in u Area......COM DOWN TO BENIN AND DO IT....SIMPLE AS A.B.C.D....ABI NA UK U DEY STAY?? WEY U NOR FIT PAY TRANSPORT COM do ur TIN...BE WISE.?...
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Incred(m): 12:22pm On Jun 01, 2012
kctosh: Pls, where can i get Uniben Postume 2012/2013 form in lagos state?
even me ooo Apapa,Lagos my no 08138222229 bbm 22799c95
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Incred(m): 12:24pm On Jun 01, 2012
help me in online ATM uniben reg?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC / University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission / University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.