Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,386 members, 7,808,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Advise, What Does She Have In Mind - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise, What Does She Have In Mind (1158 Views)

What Does She Mean By Uploading This?! **pics** / Please Advise. What Can I Do In This Situation :( / Pls Advise,what Does It Take To Marry A Footballer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise, What Does She Have In Mind by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 26, 2012
I was in a church today around okota lagos, i noticed this usher in her late 40's i think, she was busy looking at me that she stood near me thru out d service. I noticd her nd decided to play cool, she continued to d extent dat people took notice of her actions. Do u think dat she had dis fly in stomach stuff for me?
Re: Advise, What Does She Have In Mind by Odunnu: 4:35pm On Feb 26, 2012
You probably looked bored and sleepy so she stood beside you to tap your shoulders if you as much as nod to sleep.
Re: Advise, What Does She Have In Mind by tellwisdom: 4:38pm On Feb 26, 2012
grin grin grin grin .
Re: Advise, What Does She Have In Mind by modavi: 6:31pm On Feb 26, 2012
Odunnu:

You probably looked bored and sleepy so she stood beside you to tap your shoulders if you as much as nod to sleep.
wink wink smiley
Re: Advise, What Does She Have In Mind by freecocoa(f): 6:39pm On Feb 26, 2012
What a story\question.
Re: Advise, What Does She Have In Mind by cynthiafred67(f): 7:12pm On Feb 26, 2012
Na wah Ooo what a story.
Re: Advise, What Does She Have In Mind by 1stKlass(f): 10:39pm On Feb 26, 2012
If you was in Church why was you concerning yourself with this woman. Your mind has clearly forgotten the reason you was there in the first place.

Did you even think to go and say hello and ask if she was ok. Yet you are fast to accuse her.
Re: Advise, What Does She Have In Mind by Arosa(m): 10:47pm On Feb 26, 2012
She probably thought you are artful dodger. undecided
Re: Advise, What Does She Have In Mind by MarcAnthon(m): 12:27am On Feb 27, 2012
Na wa for these boys o. There should be an IQ test before people are allowed to create topics. . . seriously

Re: Advise, What Does She Have In Mind by braine(m): 2:18am On Feb 27, 2012
Shes probably still searching for Mr. Right/Available, grin
Re: Advise, What Does She Have In Mind by tpia5: 3:09am On Feb 27, 2012
she wanted to marry you and have your babies.

happy now?
Re: Advise, What Does She Have In Mind by tpia5: 3:10am On Feb 27, 2012
seriously though, maybe you resembled boko haram.
Re: Advise, What Does She Have In Mind by freshcvv(m): 3:46am On Feb 27, 2012
tpia@:

seriously though, maybe you resembled boko haram.

you carry black nylon back enter church?
Re: Advise, What Does She Have In Mind by tpia5: 3:54am On Feb 27, 2012
your question is for the op, i presume.
Re: Advise, What Does She Have In Mind by denzel2009: 3:58am On Feb 27, 2012
you should have checked her stomach after service na
Re: Advise, What Does She Have In Mind by Acidosis(m): 7:12am On Feb 27, 2012
poster sorry o but seriously how do you look? do you have long grown bears? as in do you look like a typical hausa man?
Re: Advise, What Does She Have In Mind by itiswell1(m): 7:30am On Feb 27, 2012
Guy maybe u looked suspicious and dressed like a criminal. She was probably there to watch your every move.
Re: Advise, What Does She Have In Mind by born2boink(m): 7:44am On Feb 27, 2012
Maybe she notice evil spirit in you and she have to keep observing u as to alert the pastor if the spirit want to react or she think you are member of the boko haram make u no go throw bomb

(1) (Reply)

Need Urgent Advice- Online Dating / Selfishness In Relationships...Ladies' Opinions Required / How To Be Your Husband's Best Friend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.