Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

"leave Our Country", Protesters Tell Obj In Senegal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "leave Our Country", Protesters Tell Obj In Senegal (9200 Views)

UK Times: Biafra Protesters Tell Nigeria: You Can Have Our Oil, We Want Freedom / Pictures Of Obj In Senegal / Atiku Skips OBJ In His Protocol List At Yar'Adua's Memorial Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "leave Our Country", Protesters Tell Obj In Senegal by nikky5(m): 8:54pm On Feb 26, 2012
Whoever insults baba is a big fool.Such fools are waiting to celebrate him when he dies.What are the sins of Obasanjo o ye foolish people.The history of Nigeria cannot be complete without Obasanjo.Its rather unfortunate that these same fools will rather celebrate a disgruntled rebel leader who impacted negatively on this country.Mention few of his achievements and I will tell you alot baba has achieved for this country.
Re: "leave Our Country", Protesters Tell Obj In Senegal by emmanjnr(m): 9:15pm On Feb 26, 2012
Lack of wisdom, is what is killing OBJ; Senegal don't you've a nearby zoo to throw the idiot  in  ; D[color=#990000][/color]
Re: "leave Our Country", Protesters Tell Obj In Senegal by dripstoil: 9:23pm On Feb 26, 2012
OBJ In Senegal grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: "leave Our Country", Protesters Tell Obj In Senegal by bakila: 9:43pm On Feb 26, 2012
Unfortunate 85 year old think he is suffering dementia. OBJ is mediating but he should have tried dodge this one. Does his battered repution more damage. No tribal war her the ibo supportd and voted for him.
Re: "leave Our Country", Protesters Tell Obj In Senegal by hakanai(m): 10:22pm On Feb 26, 2012
The worst thing be ssay we are not even a good example i don't know how he would answer questions about Nigeria.Sometimes i think is better we stop drawing too much attention to our national shame. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: "leave Our Country", Protesters Tell Obj In Senegal by obongoboy: 10:26pm On Feb 26, 2012
@nikky5  yes u are very  very correct . Baba obj's name will ever remain in the history of Nigeria. But you know what? As the biggest thief in africa. useless obj  supporters
Re: "leave Our Country", Protesters Tell Obj In Senegal by jspac(m): 10:48pm On Feb 26, 2012
nikky5:

Whoever insults baba is a big fool.Such fools are waiting to celebrate him when he dies.What are the sins of Obasanjo o ye foolish people.The history of Nigeria cannot be complete without Obasanjo.Its rather unfortunate that these same fools will rather celebrate a disgruntled rebel leader who impacted negatively on this country.Mention few of his achievements and I will tell you alot baba has achieved for this country.
Shove those achievements up your аss cheesy
Re: "leave Our Country", Protesters Tell Obj In Senegal by jspac(m): 10:53pm On Feb 26, 2012
diluminati:

dont they have snipers in that damn country?
The ugly motherfuckеr should have been stoned at least.
Re: "leave Our Country", Protesters Tell Obj In Senegal by truetalk01(m): 11:02pm On Feb 26, 2012
shame shame shame!!! shame 4 Obj smiley
Re: "leave Our Country", Protesters Tell Obj In Senegal by udezue(m): 11:12pm On Feb 26, 2012
Useless ugly tout. How did that creature find his way to Senegal?
Re: "leave Our Country", Protesters Tell Obj In Senegal by Yeske2(m): 11:40pm On Feb 26, 2012
I have said it before that OBJ has no shame so no big deal to him.
Re: "leave Our Country", Protesters Tell Obj In Senegal by Gaskia: 11:54pm On Feb 26, 2012
OBJ had never beeb accepted anyway. Even at home, his son rejected him, the people of Ogun rejected him and anyone annointed by him, house of reps rejected his nominee, the sane senegalese have rejected him. He only forces himself and wish on people. Like he forced yaradua and GEJ on the politically inept Nigeria. He is still pained over his ignoble 3rd and multiple term agenda. He wanted to be the mugabe and wade of Nigeria. Bravo to my senegalese comrades, OBJ is a political HIV and must be avoided. Only ppl with integrity shd mediate not shameless, greedy and dishonest looters like OBJ.
Re: "leave Our Country", Protesters Tell Obj In Senegal by ak47mann(m): 12:57am On Feb 27, 2012
OBJ wanted to use Jonathan power to fight his enemies but jona no give am face grin grin and someone said obj still runs Nigeria and i ask how? the man is an old fool,
Re: "leave Our Country", Protesters Tell Obj In Senegal by dripstoil: 1:06am On Feb 27, 2012
dripstoil:

OBJ In Senegal grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dont disrespect the man, he is a genus
Re: "leave Our Country", Protesters Tell Obj In Senegal by Nobody: 1:19am On Feb 27, 2012
This is a good thing the Senegalese have done. I respect their voices. We can remember when Obasanjo tried to do the same thing in Nigeria during his time in power. He should leave before things turn sour.
Re: "leave Our Country", Protesters Tell Obj In Senegal by success4(m): 1:38am On Feb 27, 2012
This is the reason I love Yoruba, we don't celebrate mediocrity. When someone from
our tribe misbehave we castigate regardless of whom he is, I feel other tribe should
emulate this. With that, Nigeria can move forward. I could see Igbos and Hausas bashing
OBJ now without problem.

When it is other tribes turn, no one should say this is Igbos or Hausas thread, we all
are Nigerians, and when we unite together, we will easily chase away our bad leaders
irrespective of their tribe.

Pa OBJ, you are reaping what you sowed!
Re: "leave Our Country", Protesters Tell Obj In Senegal by aljharem(m): 1:51am On Feb 27, 2012
success4:

This is the reason I love Yoruba, we don't celebrate mediocrity. When someone from
our tribe misbehave we castigate regardless of whom he is, I feel other tribe should
emulate this. With that, Nigeria can move forward. I could see Igbos and Hausas bashing
OBJ now without problem.

When it is other tribes turn, no one should say this is Igbos or Hausas thread, we all
are Nigerians, and when we unite together, we will easily chase away our bad leaders
irrespective of their tribe.

Pa OBJ, you are reaping what you sowed!

+ 10000

Very well said. Some people think they can praise OBJ and thus yorubas are with them. No way

Do your Job and reduce poverty, then Yorubas would be with you. There is no Magomago
Re: "leave Our Country", Protesters Tell Obj In Senegal by 1025: 2:44am On Feb 27, 2012
when cote d'ívoire was having problems, badluck was there to cause problems for nigerians living there now our aged monkey has gone to senegal to make nigerians living over there targets of the senegalese angers.
imagine a man that cannot control his immediate family, controlling nigeria and africa as a whole. this is a big shame.
another shameful thing is that Nigeria is that only country in the world that gives what she does not have(peace).
why can't that big monkey control the boko haram issues that are taking the lives of innocent nigerians rather that taking his urgly and shameless face to senegal.
look at the two idi-ots, they are the most urgly creatures alive.
pdp and their members are corrupt and shameless.
if by 3rd of march, badluck tries removing rochas okorocha from imo state govt house because of his refusal to join pdp, imolites will show him why we are not bayelsans.
Re: "leave Our Country", Protesters Tell Obj In Senegal by bulksms247(m): 6:55am On Feb 27, 2012
I see revolt in senegal if wade is ever re-elected
Re: "leave Our Country", Protesters Tell Obj In Senegal by Nonybb: 10:20am On Feb 27, 2012
I dont blame obj for all these woos. I blame the ppl dat appointed this inglorious ape for parading himself as a peace mediator. Imagine obj & peace mission? Lol i thought in leadership wat matters is posterity & the history u left behind? wat can we account in obj's life as a past leader? Plane crash? Looting? Killing of one's wife? Incest? Wastage? Corruption,  Etc? Obj is a jst a tireless idiot & a wannabe mandela. Jst look at the face of nigeria and see hw tired & unmanaged they where during obj's autocracy. A leader which fails to clinch 3 term bid was appointed to head election in a country far more better than the country u governed even democratically & otherwise. Obj is a clown and should be used as such since ppl who appointed him did looked & knew his past before doing so,  Hes a shameful bigot & should return to his ota mud hut!
Re: "leave Our Country", Protesters Tell Obj In Senegal by elelem(m): 10:45am On Feb 27, 2012
Eighty five years What else does he have to offer??
Re: "leave Our Country", Protesters Tell Obj In Senegal by fiosexy(f): 10:53am On Feb 27, 2012
He think's his in Nigeria
Re: "leave Our Country", Protesters Tell Obj In Senegal by ekwynwa1: 1:03pm On Feb 27, 2012
Baba leave them alone shocked
Re: "leave Our Country", Protesters Tell Obj In Senegal by Sweatshirt: 6:16pm On Feb 27, 2012
OBJ Is the best man in the world. You've all got it wrong.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Should Complete His 8 Years In Aso Rock- Capt. Barbosa. / Disgruntled Politicians Want Igbo Presidency - PDP / Protest Ongoing In Bida Over Epileptic Power Supply (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.