Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,923 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:33 AM

The Situation In Yorubaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Situation In Yorubaland (5574 Views)

Tinubu Is A Pillar, Leader In Yorubaland - Fayose / Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland / "Horn Free Day": Lagosians, What's The Situation Report At Your Place? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Situation In Yorubaland by htajz: 7:21pm On Feb 26, 2012
from Suleiman Surajo ‎@Olashehinde: I lived in a village called Ora-Igbomina. In Ifedayo LGA in osun state a town bordering Omuaran in Kwara state, my brother the town has no light, not to talk of a tap water, poverty is what define there living standards, the land is choacked up with dense thick forest hence very little land to farm, the livestock are little dwafs that have little or no protien, infact there isn't one single toilet in d town, every one has to battle the snakes in the thick forest if he most pass his feaces shocked shocked. Povery to its fullest is what is experienced. All they eat is roasted plantain and KoKo(a roasted toad) The village is the den of bastards as most children are born without any marraige.

1 Like

Re: The Situation In Yorubaland by htajz: 7:23pm On Feb 26, 2012
almost the same experience i had during my nysc in ekiti, didnt want to share it in nairaland but it seems a nigerian had the same experience in another part of yorubaland. my point is yorubas should stop mistaking lagos as yorubaland cus the more they do that the more they neglect the core yoruba towns
Re: The Situation In Yorubaland by koruji(m): 7:33pm On Feb 26, 2012
So, what is your point again?

htajz:

almost the same experience i had during my nysc in ekiti, didnt want to share it in nairaland but it seems a nigerian had the same experience in another part of yorubaland.  my point is yorubas should stop mistaking lagos as yorubaland cus the more they do that the more they neglect the core yoruba towns
Re: The Situation In Yorubaland by htajz: 7:39pm On Feb 26, 2012
koruji:

So, what is your point again?

my point every region have their own problems but the yorubas keep denying even when they suffer more in the south, remove lagos and you will see there"s nothing to write home about yorubaland. north have finally accepted theres massive overty theres ,south have accepted polution and high crime rate especially among youth , east have accepted they are being cheated ,state creation, reduction of population ,low alocation but yoruba no way na only bragging they dey. infact they always try to sabotage threads where people from other regions try to discuss their problems.
Re: The Situation In Yorubaland by Ikengawo: 7:49pm On Feb 26, 2012
I said a long time ago that comparing a yoruba village to an igbo village will shed light on the state of nigeria. My village has factories, polytechs, and hospitals all built by private citizens. I've never spoke to a yoruba that cares about his fathers village. They think lagos is it and its sad because it leaves their villages 110% neglected. This is why I feel igboland has the brightest future as a whole. Every village is treated as somebodies county and nothing is left to rot like in yorubaland. Its only the fed government messing us up now but still we raise. Saying the sw is the most developed is a myth because lagos is barely yoruba the was portharcourt is barely igbo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Situation In Yorubaland by chino11(m): 8:22pm On Feb 26, 2012
GBAM

You are right on point. Even my town in Anambra is more developed than some state capitals in Yoruba land.
Re: The Situation In Yorubaland by koruji(m): 8:27pm On Feb 26, 2012
Why don't you guys just address your issues and let yorubas deal with their own issues?

What is the motivation behind silly statements such as "remove Lagos" & things like "Igbos control Lagos", and other asinie statements.

Lagos is working because Yorubas finally found a way to throw out the incompetent rulership that the rest of the country have being imposing through their surrogates down south. Yorubaland would have indeed developed beyond your imagination if the same surrogates did not destroy the work Awolowo started. The rest of Yorubaland is begining to join in the moving train of development again. Instead of doing the same in your regions you are here talking nonsense about how our villages have no water, no electricity and the like. If everybody in Nigeria would face their own business and let Yorubas implement their own developmental agenda even that village will be touched by the moving train of development in the not too distant future.

We know what our problems are and are developing strategies to address them. The questions is why can't you put out the fire that is burning down your villages and cities rather than concentrating on poverty in Yorubaland.

Ikengawo:

I said a long time ago that comparing a yoruba village to an igbo village will shed light on the state of nigeria. My village has factories, polytechs, and hospitals all built by private citizens. I've never spoke to a yoruba that cares about his fathers village. They think lagos is it and its sad because it leaves their villages 110% neglected. This is why I feel igboland has the brightest future as a whole. Every village is treated as somebodies county and nothing is left to rot like in yorubaland. Its only the fed government messing us up now but still we raise. Saying the sw is the most developed is a myth because lagos is barely yoruba the was portharcourt is barely igbo  

htajz:

my point every region have their own problems but the yorubas keep denying even when they suffer more in the south, remove lagos and you will see there"s nothing to write home about yorubaland. north have finally accepted theres massive overty theres ,south have accepted polution and high crime rate especially among youth , east have accepted they are being cheated ,state creation, reduction of population ,low alocation but yoruba  no way na only bragging they dey. infact they always try to sabotage threads where people from other regions try to discuss their problems.
Re: The Situation In Yorubaland by koruji(m): 8:28pm On Feb 26, 2012
Congratulations. So what was the point again, other than the usual useless chest beating.

chino11:

GBAM
You are right on point. Even my town in Anambra is more developed than some state capitals in Yoruba land.
Re: The Situation In Yorubaland by dayokanu(m): 8:47pm On Feb 26, 2012
htajz:

my point every region have their own problems but the yorubas keep denying even when they suffer more in the south, remove lagos and you will see there"s nothing to write home about yorubaland. north have finally accepted theres massive overty theres ,south have accepted polution and high crime rate especially among youth , [size=18pt]east have accepted they are being cheated ,state creation, reduction of population ,low alocation[/size] but yoruba no way na only bragging they dey. infact they always try to sabotage threads where people from other regions try to discuss their problems.

the familiar cry, We are cheated we are marginalised

How come you didnt include the rapee of grandmas, kidnapping , Otokotoism, Cliford orjism as part of the problems of the east
Re: The Situation In Yorubaland by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 26, 2012
This is why i said snc is the best thing for us now it will affect everywhere in Nigeria apart from lagos state! these places in Nigeria should have their leaders sitting next to them not sitting in abuja and never cares, I swear such place like this have rep in abuja and the children of the man/woman is here in the state enjoying electricity with hot/cold shower.

moreover@op: you dont have to start this thread if you are igbo,its left for a yoruba man to start it,like that guy said mind your business. My own village in Anambra state has no water atall but bore holes opened by privates, during december my parent have to spend thousands to fill our storage tank. Is this not govt responsibility to give us water? my own rep in abuja have a mansion with hot/cold water showers! we need to get these guys down to our villages to live with us.
Re: The Situation In Yorubaland by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 26, 2012
Re: The Situation In Yorubaland by tpia5: 9:19pm On Feb 26, 2012
poster, since you are there, and your type always regales us with stories of how you are known for developing places, then develop the place, or is there another problem?
Re: The Situation In Yorubaland by sheyguy: 9:36pm On Feb 26, 2012
The OP must be an Anti-Igbo person, he mentioned just one problem for the North, South, but gave many problems facing the east.
One way u can make people take u serious is by giving us pictures to substantiate ur claims. Those who av been to Osun know there are decent settlements like Ejigbo, Iwo, Ikire, Ede, Ikirun, Ife, Gbangan, Awo, feesu, Ilesha, esa oke and many more in the state. When i say 'decent settlements', i mean with light, water, road, flowing gutters, and GSM coverage at least.
Re: The Situation In Yorubaland by igbaodun: 9:47pm On Feb 26, 2012
htajz:

my point every region have their own problems

Really? I always thought the SW was the only problem - free zone in Nigeria. So we also have problems? WTF? I thought we were superhuman? Mehn, I have been brainwashed for far too long by all these Yoruba people on NL. This is a real eye-opener for me and other Yoruba 'fiffle.'

but the yorubas keep denying even when they suffer more in the south,

But why do they do that? And how come I didnt know about these denials until now? Youve really unearthed something profound here and if I were you, I would make it my personal mission to make all Yoruba people, wherever they may be, know about this groundbreaking information you just discovered.

remove lagos and you will see there"s nothing to write home about yorubaland.

Trust me, remove your head, there is nothing to write home about you. I lie?

north have finally accepted theres massive overty theres ,

Finally accepted? Were they forced to accept it? Why cant they be like the Yorubas and deny, deny, deny. And deny some more. Works for Yoruba people, it would probably work for them too. Reality is overrated my dear.

east have accepted they are being cheated ,state creation, reduction of population ,low alocation

Wow I am really sorry for what the a east is going through as clearly articulated by your well thought-out line above. However, the question is who is the perpetrator of these crimes against the East? The North that just accepted that there is ' massive' poverty in their midst or the Yoruba people that cant stop denying everything. I assume the Yorubas inclination to deny is most likely at the root of Ndigbos problem?

but yoruba  no way na only bragging they dey. infact they always try to sabotage threads where people from other regions try to discuss their problems.

Well, since we are at the top of the totem pole as far as Nigeria is concerned, this is positive thinking at work. Very simple! we just figure why whine about the bad situations in our villages when we can simply have Lagos and whatever we want by just DENYING everything. After all,  If you live in a bubble of perfect wish-fulfillment, coupled with a huge ego and the supernatural ability to just DENY anything like we do in the SW, how could you imagine that, for example, some poor fellow in the EAST might run up against unexpected kidnappers, otokotoists, fake medicine producers, expert 419ers and rap/i/s/ts,  or be just too lazy mentally and physically to work hard and make a better life for himself.

On a more serious note: Yoruba people did not start out as deluded optimists like you wrongly assume. The original ethos of my fore fathers and fore mothers, at least of Odua descendants, was a grim Yorubanism that offered wealth only through hard work and savings, and even then made no promises at all.  Meaning, you might work hard and still fail; you certainly wouldn't get anywhere by whining and sitting idly waiting for someone else to solve your problems for you. And definitely, your problems wouldn't get solved by shouting marginalization every opportunity you get and  making your abode uninhabitable for trade; re: kidnapping, otokotoism, Aba made, fake medicine etc. When it comes to how we think, we just dont  DENY, we also problem solve collectively and individually. As the case histories of depressives show, consistent pessimism and whining can be just as baseless and deluded as merely denying events on ground.  Contrary to what you stated in your opening post and unlike our ever-whining brothers from the crime prone zone in the East, Yoruba people are the most realistic of all the Nigerian groups -- seeing the risks, eschewing violence and other anti-social/anti-trade behaviors,  enthusiasm, having the courage to bear bad news, problem solving, and being prepared for famine as well as plenty.
Re: The Situation In Yorubaland by babsjnr(m): 9:56pm On Feb 26, 2012
Bastards odechukwu making up false story. Go bk to ur own iboland and sort out the mess over there. Blood suckers unborn generation
Re: The Situation In Yorubaland by BlackBaron: 10:20pm On Feb 26, 2012
True to a certain extent angry
Re: The Situation In Yorubaland by htajz: 10:54pm On Feb 26, 2012
sheyguy:

The OP must be an Anti-Igbo person, he mentioned just one problem for the North, South, but gave many problems facing the east.
One way u can make people take u serious is by giving us pictures to substantiate ur claims. Those who av been to Osun know there are decent settlements like Ejigbo, Iwo, Ikire, Ede, Ikirun, Ife, Gbangan, Awo, feesu, Ilesha, esa oke and many more in the state. When i say 'decent settlements', i mean with light, water, road, flowing gutters, and GSM coverage at least.

how am i anti -igbo i just brushed few problems confronting various regions am sure they are more.
Re: The Situation In Yorubaland by htajz: 10:57pm On Feb 26, 2012
igbaodun:

Really? I always thought the SW was the only problem - free zone in Nigeria. So we also have problems? WTF? I thought we were superhuman? Mehn, I have been brainwashed for far too long by all these Yoruba people on NL. This is a real eye-opener for me and other Yoruba 'fiffle.'

But why do they do that? And how come I didnt know about these denials until now? Youve really unearthed something profound here and if I were you, I would make it my personal mission to make all Yoruba people, wherever they may be, know about this groundbreaking information you just discovered.

Trust me, remove your head, there is nothing to write home about you. I lie?

Finally accepted? Were they forced to accept it? Why cant they be like the Yorubas and deny, deny, deny. And deny some more. Works for Yoruba people, it would probably work for them too. Reality is overrated my dear.

Wow I am really sorry for what the a east is going through as clearly articulated by your well thought-out line above. However, the question is who is the perpetrator of these crimes against the East? The North that just accepted that there is ' massive' poverty in their midst or the Yoruba people that cant stop denying everything. I assume the Yorubas inclination to deny is most likely at the root of Ndigbos problem?

Well, since we are at the top of the totem pole as far as Nigeria is concerned, this is positive thinking at work. Very simple! we just figure why whine about the bad situations in our villages when we can simply have Lagos and whatever we want by just DENYING everything. After all,  If you live in a bubble of perfect wish-fulfillment, coupled with a huge ego and the supernatural ability to just DENY anything like we do in the SW, how could you imagine that, for example, some poor fellow in the EAST might run up against unexpected kidnappers, otokotoists, fake medicine producers, expert 419ers and rap/i/s/ts,  or be just too lazy mentally and physically to work hard and make a better life for himself.

On a more serious note: Yoruba people did not start out as deluded optimists like you wrongly assume. The original ethos of my fore fathers and fore mothers, at least of Odua descendants, was a grim Yorubanism that offered wealth only through hard work and savings, and even then made no promises at all.  Meaning, you might work hard and still fail; you certainly wouldn't get anywhere by whining and sitting idly waiting for someone else to solve your problems for you. And definitely, your problems wouldn't get solved by shouting marginalization every opportunity you get and  making your abode uninhabitable for trade; re: kidnapping, otokotoism, Aba made, fake medicine etc. When it comes to how we think, we just dont  DENY, we also problem solve collectively and individually. As the case histories of depressives show, consistent pessimism and whining can be just as baseless and deluded as merely denying events on ground.  Contrary to what you stated in your opening post and unlike our ever-whining brothers from the crime prone zone in the East, Yoruba people are the most realistic of all the Nigerian groups -- seeing the risks, eschewing violence and other anti-social/anti-trade behaviors,  enthusiasm, having the courage to bear bad news, problem solving, and being prepared for famine as well as plenty.

this is what am talking about, yorubaland is soo backward you will wonder if yorubas actually care about their situation and your here writing grammar, keep deluding yourself. federal govt built lagos not yorubas, infact it was in 1999 that lagos actually becam part of southwest before that it was a federal territory. theres no other yoruba state or town that is worth mentioning thats my point ,they have all decayed you will think theres a war going on there.

1 Like

Re: The Situation In Yorubaland by htajz: 11:03pm On Feb 26, 2012
koruji:

Why don't you guys just address your issues and let yorubas deal with their own issues?

What is the motivation behind silly statements such as "remove Lagos" & things like "Igbos control Lagos", and other asinie statements.

Lagos is working because Yorubas finally found a way to throw out the incompetent rulership that the rest of the country have being imposing through their surrogates down south. Yorubaland would have indeed developed beyond your imagination if the same surrogates did not destroy the work Awolowo started. The rest of Yorubaland is begining to join in the moving train of development again. Instead of doing the same in your regions you are here talking nonsense about how our villages have no water, no electricity and the like. If everybody in Nigeria would face their own business and let Yorubas implement their own developmental agenda even that village will be touched by the moving train of development in the not too distant future.

We know what our problems are and are developing strategies to address them. The questions is why can't you put out the fire that is burning down your villages and cities rather than concentrating on poverty in Yorubaland.

no we will all put the fire out together , the same way we all discuss about the north , boko harem and poverty, the east mend and oil politics the west should also be discussed.
Re: The Situation In Yorubaland by htajz: 11:13pm On Feb 26, 2012
dayokanu:

the familiar cry, We are cheated we are marginalised

How come you didnt include the rapee of grandmas, kidnapping , Otokotoism, Cliford orjism as part of the problems of the east

every region is crying marginalisation and cheating including yorubas , the north are now officially asking for more money cus according to them they have a higher population to take care of, at least they stand for something, why do some yorubas cry marginalisation while some like you laugh at those that cry marginalisation? it just dont make sense and thats the problem we have with yorubas you mock people trying to solve an isue that is even worse in yorubaland. about rape but for sure we can discuss why oyo state have the highest rape cases in the country and why yoruba elders have to east humans before they are crowned.
Re: The Situation In Yorubaland by koruji(m): 11:16pm On Feb 26, 2012
I see where your problem lies now. So, do you feel a little better?

Please don't let me stop you. Tell us about the Yoruba village next to that, and the one after, and then the one. . . .

That should increase your satisfaction 1000%.

Keep comparing sleep to death.

htajz:

no we will all put the fire out together , the same way we all discuss about the north , boko harem and poverty, the east  mend and oil politics the west should also be discussed.
Re: The Situation In Yorubaland by htajz: 11:18pm On Feb 26, 2012
koruji:

I see where your problem lies now. So, do you feel a little better now?

Please don't let me stop you. Tell us about the Yoruba village next to that, and the one after, and then the one. . . .

That should increase your satisfaction 1000%.

Keep comparing sleep to death.

i dont have any problem , if i had i would have opened the thread long ago with my own experience , it just struck me after i read the guys comment today on facebook.
Re: The Situation In Yorubaland by DuduNegro: 11:19pm On Feb 26, 2012
htajz,

There is a good reason we have left those towns undeveloped.  We have a blueprint for their development and it will be done in due course. . . .when Yorubaland become a sovereignty and we have our own constitution.  If we develop the land it will result in the same problem we face in one of our lands, Lagos, overswelled with ibo refugee population.  We dont want any more refugees. . . . .so its better left the way they are.   Your presense in those towns is minimal and so that plays perfectly well into our long term vision.  

When Nigeria is dissolved, we plan to put a tax code into place for Eastern refugees, you will still be welcomed on our land but at a cost.
Re: The Situation In Yorubaland by htajz: 11:32pm On Feb 26, 2012
Dudu_Negro:

htajz,

There is a good reason we have left those towns undeveloped.  We have a blueprint for their development and it will be done in due course. . . .when Yorubaland become a sovereignty and we have our own constitution.  If we develop the land it will result in the same problem we face in one of our lands, Lagos, overswelled with ibo refugee population.  We dont want any more refugees. . . . .so its better left the way they are.   Your presense in those towns is minimal and so that plays perfectly well into our long term vision.  

When Nigeria is dissolved, we plan to put a tax code into place for Eastern refugees, you will still be welcomed on our land but at a cost.

what in esssence your justifying your governors pocketing the money?  that dont even make sense, how about the yorubas in portharcourt, warri ,yenogoa,asaba, calabar etc  are they not also refugees going from your reasoning.
there is no difference between portharcourt and lagos they both have lots of non indigens and non nigerians resideing there but you dont see those of us from there calling those people refugees including the yorubas working and living there or is not humans that are developing those cities even when it is our oil  that is feeding you now. nobody will buy this your story , sorry sir, and pls you can reply me without trying to turn this to another igboyoruba war. secondly lagos was a federal teritory until 1999 so it was developed with FG money= nigerdelta oil.
Re: The Situation In Yorubaland by Ngodigha1(m): 11:42pm On Feb 26, 2012
@The poster, there are so many painful stories when you reside in Yorubaland. Till today, I have not forgotten how I saw one Yoruba adult unzip his trouser and urinated inside a well natives use for domestic purposes. From that early morning, I resolved not to make use of any well water in that region.
Too bad, too painful and unhygienic.

1 Like

Re: The Situation In Yorubaland by htajz: 11:44pm On Feb 26, 2012
babsjnr:

Bastards odechukwu making up false story. Go bk to ur own iboland and sort out the mess over there. Blood suckers unborn generation
am from ijawland and live in ijawland,born and breed in ijawland and God knows no where else is better for me , not even jand ,maybe you should leave the white mans country ,come back and save your yoruba villages and town from rotting away. pratice what your preach. its easy for you to discuss about mend, the north all day plus boko harem etc but get mad when yorubaland is mentioned, sorry am not buying it.
Re: The Situation In Yorubaland by T8ksy(m): 11:53pm On Feb 26, 2012
Ngodigha1:

@The poster, there are so many painful stories when you reside in Yorubaland. Till today, I have not forgotten how I saw one Yoruba adult unzip his trouser and urinated inside a well natives use for domestic purposes. From that early morning, I resolved not to make use of any well water in that region.
Too bad, too painful and unhygienic.

Its a pity you didn't resolve to inform your fellow ibos to desist from seeking solace in our

region.You people have nothing complementary to say about us or our land yet you still con tinue to flood our

land with your Igbos. The only way you lot will get to stay in your "eldorado" is on the pain of death from

others who do not want you ingrates in their land.
Re: The Situation In Yorubaland by igbaodun: 11:57pm On Feb 26, 2012
htajz:

what in esssence your justifying your governors pocketing the money?  that dont even make sense, how about the yorubas in portharcourt, warri ,yenogoa,asaba, calabar etc  are they not also refugees going from your reasoning.
there is no difference between portharcourt and lagos they both have lots of non indigens and non nigerians resideing there but you dont see those of us from t[size=18pt]here calling those people refugees including the yorubas working and living there or is not humans that are developing those cities even when it is our oil [/size] that is feeding you now. nobody will buy this your story , sorry sir, and pls you can reply me without trying to turn this to another igboyoruba war. secondly lagos was a federal teritory until 1999 so it was developed with FG money= nigerdelta oil.

How could you? The Yorubas in Portharcourt are highly educated and they are there to help you develop and become more civilized. In a way, they can be considered expats. They are some of the sharpest young minds we have in the country. Most are Engineers, well educated in the latest technologies from some of the best universities in the country, mostly in the SW  of course.  cheesy   On the other hand, the Ibos and non-indigenes in the SW are there because the Yorubas are in a way trying to help their impoverished neighbors economically;  make some money they can send back to their families and develop their homeland.  Lagos, and the SW in general, is a  testament to the superior intellect of the Yorubas. It is a testament to what is possible with hardwork and passion  and commitment to excellence. Lagos/SW is a testament to what is possible when you stop whining and just bend down, concentrate, focus and get to work. Lagos/ SW is a testament to what is possible from a mind free of malice and defeatist mentality.  Lagos/SW is what is possible when you have confidence in yourself and move on from adversities with a warrior's mentality, vs. the Ibos victim mentality/outlook.

And No, the Yorubas in PH cant be considered refugees because they are upstanding members of their community; thanks to the mental toughness.
Re: The Situation In Yorubaland by tpia5: 12:01am On Feb 27, 2012
ngodigha

so nobody anywhere couldnt do the same?

please let us hear word.

if the man is caught, he'll be punished and the well drained and cleansed.

end of.
Re: The Situation In Yorubaland by Afam4eva(m): 12:03am On Feb 27, 2012
The OP is spot. But we know animals are daft.
Re: The Situation In Yorubaland by htajz: 12:06am On Feb 27, 2012
igbaodun:

How could you? The Yorubas in Portharcourt are highly educated and they are there to help you develop and become more civilized. In a way, they can be considered expats. They are some of the best educated young minds we have in the country. Most are Engineers, well educated in the latest technologies from some of the best universities in the country, mostly in the SW  ofcoursewink.  On the other hand, the Ibos and non-indigenes in the SW are there because the Yorubas are in a way trying to help their impoverished neighbors economically;  make some money they can send back to their families and develop their homeland.  Lagos, and the SW in general, is a  testament to the superior intellect of the Yorubas. It is a testament to what is possible with hardwork and passion  and commitment to excellence. Lagos/SW is a testament to what is possible when you stop whining and just bend down, concentrate, focus and get to work. Lagos/ SW is a testament to what is possible from a mind free of malice and defeatist mentality.  Lagos/SW is what is possible when you have confidence in yourself and move on from adversities with a warrior's mentality, vs. the Ibos victim mentality/outlook.

And No, the Yorubas in PH cant be considered refugees because they are upstanding members of their community; thanks to the mental toughness.

yorubas in portharcourt are the same with  other groups in ph  , they are traders, tailors, securtiy men etc , there is nothing special about them if there was we would know just as how niger delta sons are pulling strings in the southwest, theres no single single influential yorubaman in ph because they mostly do menial jobs, secondly nigerdeltans have more educated people than yorubas both in numbers, percentage etc thirdly niger deltans succed more than yorubas both in yorubaland and in ph even though we dash you oil money monthly, fourthly , lagos is not yorubaland show us a yoruba state that is doing well, well you cant cus there is non , and before i forget yorubas are actually the ones getting deported from lagos. so like i said yorubas in ph and other states in south south are refugees.

meanwhile stop trying to deviate from the topic, why is it that yorubas have allowed yorubaland to decay soo much even now that oil is still free, if they dont do something now what will they do and how will they feed and rebuid their towns and cities if nigeria splits with their high population.
Re: The Situation In Yorubaland by achi4u(m): 12:11am On Feb 27, 2012
the yorubas have only one problem, l don't care vs small laziness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President-jonathan-queries-cbn-governor- / Saraki Was Captured Treating Dino Melaye / PDP Governors To Meet On Wednesday Ahead Of Thursday's NEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.