Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life (12294 Views)

How A Lecturer Punished A UNILORIN Final Year Student / Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) / Six Common Words That Ruin Your Sentences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by gbengaijot(m): 5:46pm On Feb 28, 2012
My sister has been in such situation before, here is what I advice:

A. Record all your calls

B. Save all SMS you've got from this lecturer.

C. When you have two copies of proof of calls and text, contact high and mighty people in the society.

If you don't know anyone, contact Fela Durotoye, contact Praise Fowowe (I strongly recommend this person) - use facebook to contact and send them copies of the audio calls.

Trust me, a knoiw one or two of them will be willing to help out.

To be honest, I am surprised that your pastor has not gone with you to the lecturer/HOD of the department.
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by chuksikem(m): 5:53pm On Feb 28, 2012
DaShyGuy:

Are u on some cheap expired drugs? Are u mad? Is there a problem with your brain cells?

calm down you diseased creature?? angry angry i asked a simple question, that warrants either a yes or a no answer not insult, don't pick on me, go pick on kids your age, cool cool
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by Okontami: 6:00pm On Feb 28, 2012
He be like say una don inhale igbo wey una no pay for. What has caused this quarrel now. Lets mess the lecturer up thats the mission, not bleeping ourselves up. Haba lets drop all these fights abeg
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by LogicMind: 6:03pm On Feb 28, 2012
Why are you all blaming the lecturer?
The lecturer is in a system which permits him to behave such.
Everybody accept this behaviour including the OP, hence her bribing the lecturer in the first place; hence her unwillingness to take actions and wishing it would all go away. Well my dear, NL will not fight your fight for you.
People listen! Prayer will not make it go away.
Wishful thinking will not make it go away.
Threaths will not make it go away.
Getting this particular lecturer fired will not even make it go away.
Your daughters will grow up to be abused by other "lecturers".

Now think and tell me. Which other country will this happen to you and you find yourself so helpless?
Yes. None. Only in this stupid concoction called Nigeria.
Until the country divides and everybody take care of their own, this will continue to happen. If not to you, to a relation of yours.
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by Okontami: 6:16pm On Feb 28, 2012
Logic mind , your mind is slightly illogical. Lets solve the problem on ground first. We will solve Nigeria problem in the future. Lets treat case by case basis. I have been trying to call the VC but his line is switched off. If only i know the name of the Lecturer, his name could be making the news paper tomorrow morning.
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by andyanders: 6:23pm On Feb 28, 2012
Just say his name and school so that he can be wasted. Try use ur one nd get his picture and paste it here.
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by gee2(m): 6:32pm On Feb 28, 2012
really, when a supervisior hears u wann switch from him/her to another, they make sure u dont succeed with it buh d only thing i will suggest is the lecturer should be beaten up either by military guyz or cultists, na only money u go spend n he should be warned that if failure occurs, he should go get himself a coffin b4 dey arrive cos he gonn be dead. definately he gonn back off.

funny enuf, d school authority might be aware buh dey wont do anything cos in my skl, if u report a lecturer, omo ur own don be o xcept dem plead on ur behalf e sure say carry ova sure.
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by jdiadem: 6:59pm On Feb 28, 2012
hi, i think sometimes blackmail is the answer, there are lots of spy cameras with mp3 recorders around either as pens, sun shades, clocks etc that you can take to his office and other places you arrange with him. record as much evidences as possible ensuring he says a lot of his trash and you pleading with him mentioning all monies you've paid and so on. make them into vcd,
get a lawyer's advice and if possible let him know it might get to police, his wife, school authority and possibly a legal action. good luck
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by odeexpress(m): 7:37pm On Feb 28, 2012
Hi Poster,
I understand your situation. You have made things difficult for yourself by paying the money he asked for. If he knows that you are hardworking, he won't ask for money or sex. These things happen but there is no need to panic. If you panic, you make yourself vulnerable. There are a few things you can do to get yourself out of the mess. Institutions have a formal way of dealing with these kind of issues to uproot useless breed of lecturers who demand for sex. Record all your next conversation with him and all phone calls, discuss your problem with the Dean and HOD of the faculty and also meet the Dean of Student Affairs. The other alternative is to look for a female lecturer in the faculty or department and tell her what you are passing through. She 'd guide you on what to do. If the story can reach the school management through these channels I have mentioned, the man will be dealt with. Alternatively, you can make contact with the editor of a national daily and see how the story can be made public.
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by Kc3000: 8:27pm On Feb 28, 2012
BLACKMAIL HIS A.S.S!!!!! Accept his offer, send the location and time where u are supposed to meet to your people, and when he's naked and ready for the act. . . . let your guys jump in(camera in hand), give him the beating of his life, and have him confess on camera all that he's been doing to you, and promise to never bother you again, or even think of failing you, cos that one na death for him!!! Then, they should give him another disastrous beating. . . .I mean, he has to be close to death, and afterwards he should be in the hospital for many weeks, where he can have the time to rethink his priorities in life.
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by CHRISDGRT: 9:31pm On Feb 28, 2012
IS SIMPLY EMPLOY THE SERVICE OF POLITICIANS PHD(PULL HIM/HER DOWN) SQUAD they will arrange a neat job for you so that not only will he approve you work, you will have a naked video of him and demand ransom or it go viral. that is the only option.
I WILL OFFER THIS TO YOU FREE WIRE THE SUITE ROOM YOU TOO INTEND TO STAY, PLAY PROFESSIONALLY, UnCloth HIM FIRST AS IF YOU WANT FORE PLAY AFTER THAT ASK HIM TO UnCloth YOU TOO AT THIS POINT PRESS A BOTTON TO ALERT YOU BACK UP WHO NOW PHONES YOU AND YOU TAKE THE CALL AND SCREAM AS IF YOU RECEIVE BAD NEWS ABOUT YOUR BABY AND LEAVE THE ROOM IMMEDIATELY. THEM WITHIN MINUTES YOU SEND HIM A COPY OF THE VIDEO WITH YOUR DEMAND. GOOD LUCK
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by linearity: 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2012
Get documented proof of advances and your refusal and also about his numerous demand for money and the amount you have paid so far, This can easily be done by taking his phone calls and recording them, also if he initiate email communications, response to him, stating why you can do not what he is asking of you, get alot of documented information such that, there will be no denial or him turning the tables around and saying you were the one that initiated the one thing by offering him your body in exchange for better grades,

The more information of him pushing and you refusing and pleading that he approve your grades with no favor, the better you are.

You can take this information to any news paper publishing house, make sure you have enough information before you do this and you did not in any way lured him or contributed to this act. Also report him to the local police and the University office. Yes, I know the Police might not do anything, but you are establishing a record with the authorities that, you were against this and you are doing something about it. At the end of the day, if things comes to a head, they will ask you that; if you were not into the plan why did you report it to the authorities.

More so, if things are actually as you described them, this guy is not going to approve your project until you sleep with him and since you are not going to sleep with him; it means your graduation is jeopardy, so sitting, doing nothing and hoping that the problem will vanish or take care of itself is childish, If you are serious about graduation report him to the authorities, Police and visit many News Paper houses with your full-proof documented evidence of his demands.

At the end of the day, this lecturer will be dismissed from the office and there is likelihood of him returning your money back to you. Also and very important, he is doing it to other female students and like you, they are suffering in silence or taking it, if you expose him; a lot of female students will come out and back up your story.

Asking your husband to enter the whole fray is not a wise decision, it will complicate things for you and he might act out of rage or revenge and do something overboard. Approaching a senor female lecturer or a senior female administrative personal with your documented proof is also a wise action.
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by pendo89(f): 9:52pm On Feb 28, 2012
the dude could be here on nl.Infact he could be on this very thread reading all ur schemes and planning his. grin

And for those planning to kill him  undecided ,have you verified the story to confirm its true or are people just passing judgement on some poor lecturer who refused to take a bribe to allow somebody pass?? what if?

I have learnt to give most stories here a shadow of doubt cz one may ruin another's career through acts of revenge.

What if blackmail backfires? things dont always go according to plan at times and one can get another killed in the process.

This is a married woman with kids and I want to believe the husband can do something for her not strangers.
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by MrsChima1(f): 9:56pm On Feb 28, 2012
pendo89:

the dude could be here on nl.Infact he could be on this very thread reading all ur schemes and planning his. grin

And for those planning to kill him  undecided ,have you verified the story to confirm its true or are people just passing judgement on some poor lecturer who refused to take a bribe to allow somebody pass?? what if?

I have learnt to give most stories here a shadow of doubt. But one may ruin somebody's career in acts of revenge.

This is a married woman with kids and I want to believe the husband can do something for her, not strangers or her own self.

What if it backfires? things dont always go according to plan at times and one can get another killed cz of that.

Exactly. I was like oh lawd they are talking about killing this man and this woman isn't even their WIFE or SISTER.

As I have stated before she need to resign from the school and find another university because there is nothing the husband can do but whoop the lecturer arse.

What is that going to solve? Nothing. If she can file a report against the lecturer at the school then she need to do so AFTER leaving the school.

If she continue at the school taking his courses then she will not be taken seriously.
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by pendo89(f): 10:11pm On Feb 28, 2012
I am not sure about 'living the school' but there's a principle here everybody is ignoring.
[b]She is married.[/b]She's one with her husband.I mean what is the use of marriage if you cannot involve the other half in such critical matters?
It threatens to tear a marriage apart and you choose not to involve him? Are strangers better placed to help you deal with lecturer?
Take the advise here and discuss it with husband.Choose the appropriate one if it suits you. Whatever the outcome you both face it! cz there's gonna be one.
How, just how can a man give you sleepless nights when you have a husband by your side and u choose not to share with him?
You are all partners in crime and are already halfway in it so go all the way and deal with it together.

I will say my mind here.I find it very odd for a married woman to discourage/seclude the hubby and seek advise on such matters online. It beats me and that is why I lack any proper words.
just asking.Who advised you against involving your hubby? What do u think he's capable of doing? killing the lecturer or handling him wisely and sparing you stress? He wants you to pass, so whatever his actions are must be for ur own good.No?
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by xandy84: 10:36pm On Feb 28, 2012
Think i heard Lasu Anthony campus has been canceled, ? correct me if am wrong, All those lecturer are part time and have nothing to lose, What you can only do if record all the advances and arrange for area boys to beat life out of him, If you want cult buyz then you can ask and i will do that for you at no cost,
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by nikky5(m): 12:51am On Feb 29, 2012
Her husband alone cannot handle this matter.You never can tell if the guy is on this forum and reading all these posts.The only panacea is to set him up and am sure he will learn the bitter lesson of his life.The police and area boys should be contacted.NTA,STV and AIT should be on standy with their cameras.Her husband must stay away on the d-day.She should play along and choose a place of her choice.Am sure he was not circumcised but on this d-day he will be castrated.He will even pay damages, lose his job and go to jail.
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by MrsChima1(f): 1:36am On Feb 29, 2012
pendo89:

I am not sure about 'living the school' but there's a principle here everybody is ignoring.
[b]She is married.[/b]She's one with her husband.I mean what is the use of marriage if you cannot involve the other half in such critical matters?
It threatens to tear a marriage apart and you choose not to involve him? Are strangers better placed to help you deal with lecturer?
Take the advise here and discuss it with husband.Choose the appropriate one if it suits you. Whatever the outcome you both face it! cz there's gonna be one.
How, just how can a man give you sleepless nights when you have a husband by your side and u choose not to share with him?
You are all partners in crime and are already halfway in it so go all the way and deal with it together.

I will say my mind here.I find it very odd for a married woman to discourage/seclude the hubby and seek advise on such matters online. It beats me and that is why I lack any proper words.
just asking.Who advised you against involving your hubby? What do u think he's capable of doing? killing the lecturer or handling him wisely and sparing you stress? He wants you to pass, so whatever his actions are must be for ur own good.No?

Let me add her husband to the equation.  She and her husband can both go to the school and request a refund and file a report against the lecture.  She can with the help of her husband resign from the school and find another school. 

The reason for my suggestion is because she doesn't have ANY EVIDENCE of her claim, so it will only be HEARSAY and therefore Nigerian police will just look at her. 

Her husband can waste his time cussing the school out about their lecturer but it will not change anything if the school does nothing.
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by ADEBYTE: 1:50am On Feb 29, 2012
@cutenerd. I am going to give u a very simple trick and I know that it will work because it worked for my friend. She had advances from her supervisor as well and the only thing she did was that she went with her mother to meet the lecturer. She removed her rapper and cried and pleaded with the supervisor and since then she was never disturbed and she passed all her paper. Try
This and I know that it will work. Can u pls send me the name and contact number of the supervisor to me at biyiade2@yahoo.com
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by blank(f): 4:31am On Feb 29, 2012
This Mrs Chima sef, do u listen to d stuff coming out of your mouth? She should leave the school (after 6yrs) and start afresh? Is that how u tackle setbacks, by running away?
Please just shut up already. You have repeated yourself enough times.
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by walcolm(m): 8:12am On Feb 29, 2012
get the lecturer on video making unethical passes at you and record all his phone calls to you. once you have all that, you will get your project approved and score an A

there is too much technology and social media judiciary in the world for this type of thing to go unpunished
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 29, 2012
Carefully analyse all the suggestions people have given and make use of the best one that suite your situation. Good luck (BUT CERTAINLY NOT JONATHAN BECAUSE IF CARE IS NOT TAKEN A DELAY MAY CAUSE YOU YOUR MARRIAGE AND CERTIFICATE) The guy must have been in that trade for long and you can never tell what he is capable of doing
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by freshcvv(m): 8:47am On Feb 29, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Exactly. I was like oh lawd they are talking about killing this man and this woman isn't even their WIFE or SISTER.

As I have stated before she need to resign from the school and find another university because there is nothing the husband can do but whoop the lecturer arse.

What is that going to solve? Nothing. If she can file a report against the lecturer at the school then she need to do so AFTER leaving the school.

If she continue at the school taking his courses then she will not be taken seriously.

Are you ok at all? MUST YOU TYPE? she should leave the school?
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by muhdT: 9:04am On Feb 29, 2012
Hello,
How are you and how is your project work. I have been following all the post on the thread and i'll be glad to let you know that God have come to answer your prayer.
I run an NGO called "ProjectAid Foundation", we cater for the less previledge, orphans and give voice to the voiceless.
Am really touched by your situation and the foundation is ready to stand by you.
Can you please contact me and detail me on the matter.
Thanks

ProjectAid Foundation
muhdt02@yahoo.com
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by Idowuogbo(f): 9:13am On Feb 29, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Exactly.  I was like oh lawd they are talking about killing this man and this woman isn't even their WIFE or SISTER.  

What is that going to solve?  Nothing.  If she can file a report against the lecturer at the school then she need to do so AFTER leaving the school.  

Chima ReSign ke  shocked shocked shocked shocked

Noooooo!!!!! Dats a bad idea,she has to fight this battle to save other gals that might fall in d trap of dat insane lecturer.I mean come ON! This is Nigeria not d states we talking about,u want her to resign after six yrs Trust me transfers will probably mean starting all over again,yes dats how fawked up Nigerian eductional systems are.

Dat said,Poster wot has ur husband done so far? I have no advice till you answer dat.U are emailing strangers yet ur so called baby father is keeping mute rite! U and ur husy are not serious IMO!

P.S- [b]Dashyguy PLZZZZZZZ!!!!! DO NOT GET INVOLVED IF DIS LADIES HUSBAND HAS NOT GIVEN U A GO AHEAD.[/b]To me its seems a bit dodgy
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by pek(m): 9:28am On Feb 29, 2012
Haven read the posts so far, it is obivious that some suggestions are damned too outlandish. But what concerns me now is what the OP commented in page 2. Cutenerd said it was the norm for students to pay money to their supervisors. This not only funny but also very untrue and misleading. There are three variables involued; the student, the supervisor and the school. If the student does not know what he is doing, a scrupolous lecturer/supervisor takes advantage. I went to a school and never heard of a lecturer selling "handout" or demanding money for supervision. I never gave my supervisor a dime in cash or kind yet he gave me his books to use. Each supervisor is made based on the number of students he is supervising. So, why pay/give him money again?
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by otokx(m): 10:31am On Feb 29, 2012
There are many channels to resolve this ugly report.
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by Jalal(m): 2:18pm On Feb 29, 2012
Am a staff of NUC, just send me his name and details, he will be dealt with accordingly. Send to research@nuc.edu.ng
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by Jalal(m): 2:19pm On Feb 29, 2012
Am a staff of NUC, just send me his name and details, he will be dealt with accordingly. Send to research@nuc.edu.ng
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by AkinropoIlori: 2:55pm On Feb 29, 2012
@ poster, the only advice i do like 2 give u is that you take ur matter up 2 God in prayer which you said u 've done. If you think of applying a force by calling up the police or using an area boys in dis delicate and difficult situation which u find ur self it 'll will only worsen the situation. What about an unforseen circumstances or problems dat may likely occur by u trying to threatening d lecturer? What abt if he gangs up other lecturers against you but only wisdom & God 'll do the maggic? I do like you to inform your husband to go and meet d lecturer with u and probably with a friend 2 talk with d lecturer your husband should try and control his anger probably if he knows your husband is aware he may put an end to that rubbish and ur husband should handle the matter in more mature and politely manner than you will do. He may even pretends to the lecturer as if he knows nothing but from his words the lecturer may detect dat maybe he has known. I pray God should touch the heart of this lecturer and u won't av any extra year in school as a result of a lecturer problems.
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by oladayo042: 4:09pm On Feb 29, 2012
Okontami:

Logic mind , your mind is slightly illogical. Lets solve the problem on ground first. We will solve Nigeria problem in the future. Lets treat case by case basis. I have been trying to call the VC but his line is switched off. If only i know the name of the Lecturer, his name could be making the news paper tomorrow morning.
On what grounds? I hope it is not based on an anonymous NL id who admitted bribing the lecturer in the first place. I'm sure no serious newspaper will run that story for the fear of being sued for libel.

pendo89:

May God bless you for the bolded. I wonder what's motivating those "let's teach him a lesson" replies; some anonymous ID come up on NL and say Prof Ayegbajeje from Ikumapayi University want to sleep with her before passing her and some NLers hook, line and sinker start teaching him a lesson (maybe even kill him in the process of their teachings). Only God knows how many lecturers have been killed or injured based on similar reports.

I agree the situation has to be dealt with but the situation is a bit complicated. I'm sure OP would have obliged to his request if not for being married. She said "it is common to bribe supervisors in her school" but that will never fly in a law court if she's asked about bribing the lecturer in the first place. She will get the greatest shocker of her life if other students are invited and they testified not to bribe anyone. The worst of all would be if the lecturer have an evidence of her earlier bribe (I'm hoping that is not her first in that school).

I'm laughing at all those "record his conversations" replies. For such a recording to be useful as evidence, the message in it has to be very explicit and not some conversations like "what about what I told you?" If the lecturer have some iota of sense left in him, he will understand how to tie "loose ends". How about OP wiring a hotel room with miniature cameras and the lecturer changes the location because of his security?

Anyway, I am not impressed by an OP that did not come to NL before bribing who now came and said: "he still wants to sleep with me after collecting money from me".
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 02, 2013
cutenerd: hi house,please am new to this,but i think i can get some help here here.i am a 500-level student of Lagos State University,Anthony Campus.I have just a semester left but i have a huge problem with my Supervisor, he's been demanding for sex with me ,in order for me to have my project approved by him, initially,he demanded for money from me in place of sex ,and i gave him the amount he asked for ,and just some weeks ago,he started calling me on my line and disturbing me, that the money i paid was not enough and that he would still go ahead with having sex with me, He calls me like 3-4 times in a day,asking when am i going to be available.all my pleas to him that i am married with 2 kids have felled on his deaf ear. this is really disturbing ,because my husband wanted to act,but i was advised against that, Please i dont know what to do, if there's anybody here that can help me out of this,i would really really be grateful, am even scared to post the randy lecturer's name on here,
my advice to u is to try nd record d caling nxt tym he calls, dnt try to take any physical action, nd pray to God *wif faith* nd i guess dia ar high officials to report to lyk u HOD or ur Dean, put God ahead weneva u want to take any step

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Reason Why Jamb 2013 Result Has Not Been Published..now DISCLOSE / Know Your Discipline!!! / Unilorin: Less Than 11,000 to Gain Admission Out Of 103,238 Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.