Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Boko Haram, Oppression And Muhammed - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Boko Haram, Oppression And Muhammed (1127 Views)

Saudi Prince Exposes Saudi Arabia On Oppression / Islam is Against Wife Oppression / Understanding Islam And Muhammed Better - Sincere Questions To Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Boko Haram, Oppression And Muhammed by Kay17: 12:48pm On Feb 27, 2012
Boko Haram have claimed many times to follow the example of the Prophet Muhammed, and that their violence is directed against the Nigerian State and its collaborators. They claimed to have been murdered, incarcerated unjustly and have suffered the same sort of oppression suffered by the Prophet Muhammed thus justifying their retaliation and use of violence.

And as it appears, their chief targets are agents of government ie local leaders, police, soldiers and outspoken critics. The remainder collateral damage. They have also promised to end the conflict after disbelief disappears. Are they a valid example of islamic teachings?
Re: Boko Haram, Oppression And Muhammed by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2012
Kay 17:

Boko Haram have claimed many times to follow the example of the Prophet Muhammed, and that their violence is directed against the Nigerian State and its collaborators. They claimed to have been murdered, incarcerated unjustly and have suffered the same sort of oppression suffered by the Prophet Muhammed thus justifying their retaliation and use of violence.

And as it appears, their chief targets are agents of government ie local leaders, police, soldiers and outspoken critics. The remainder collateral damage.  They have also promised to end the conflict after disbelief disappears. Are they a valid example of islamic teachings?
"Their main target  is, ", are you kidding ? Where the worshippers in Madalla policemen ?
Where the people in the markets policemen ?
And their attack in Kano killed more than five times more civilians than policemen,
and what exactly do you mean by disbelief ?
Do you mean it is legitimate to force all non muslim to become muslim and live under sharia ?
I think you are at best a sympathizer of boko haram and at worst a boko haram terrorist.
Re: Boko Haram, Oppression And Muhammed by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2012
You people in the north are forgetting that in the south we can fight back.
We have been letting you to be crazy in the north for quite a while, but the cup is almost full! beware!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram, Oppression And Muhammed by Kay17: 2:11pm On Feb 27, 2012
^^^

As far as Boko Haram is concerned we are all kaffir. I'm an atheist also, so I'm not in the class of sympathizers. But I find them similar to Prophet Muhammed
Re: Boko Haram, Oppression And Muhammed by maclatunji: 5:50pm On Feb 27, 2012
patriot2:

But then you must admit mohamed was a coward who was preaching tolerance towards different religious beliefs when his religion was being persecuted, and when he had a big army he started preaching death and persecution to those who do not share his faith. Mohamed razed whole villages and destroyed idols belonging to big communities.
When he became strong he said and did the opposite of what he was saying and doing when he was weak.
Mohamed was a very bad man. And as you can see everybody following his foot step is a modern day terrorist. What I don't get is why you are glorifying terrorists who are killing so much innocent people and who want their sharia law and islam to be forced upon non muslims.

Wow, so many compliments on one man? Now, I would really like to know where you got your information from.
Re: Boko Haram, Oppression And Muhammed by maclatunji: 6:47pm On Feb 27, 2012
patriot2:

I get them from reading the islamic literature and by discussing with imams. The funny thing with muslims is that they will give you proof muhamed was a saddistic child r.apist serial killer, and yet will not see anything wrong with that, they will even add: "you see how great he was", or "alahu acbar" or "he was the perfect man".

Really? Since this "Islamic Literature" are so numerous, can you share some here? Going by your poor spelling of Islamic concepts your claims seem very unreliable.
Re: Boko Haram, Oppression And Muhammed by maclatunji: 8:07pm On Feb 27, 2012
^You said you have read a lot of 'Islamic Literature', and I am asking for a few links so that I can also read and see for myself. The days of just posting comments without evidence are fast disappearing, please give us a few examples.
Re: Boko Haram, Oppression And Muhammed by LagosShia: 10:17pm On Feb 27, 2012
"Would Prophet Muhammad Have Supported Boko Haram And Their Likes?"

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-835683.0.html
Re: Boko Haram, Oppression And Muhammed by maclatunji: 6:44am On Feb 28, 2012
@patriot2, it is okay to have opinions but once you start expressing those in public, you need to able to back them up otherwise you would be no better than a parrot that mimics what it hears without really understanding what it means. Nay, a parrot knows what it is saying when it says 'birdy wants a cracker'.

I have indulged you so far. Anymore insultive language and your posts are gone. If you have references bring them, if not be quiet!
Re: Boko Haram, Oppression And Muhammed by maclatunji: 12:44pm On Feb 28, 2012
Alrighty, you will not be allowed to keep insulting us here. Thread locked!

(1)

He Who Kill A Real Muslim Will Perish In Hell / Islam: ''The Religion Of Peace''Indeed!!!(A Must Read) / A Little Bit Woried Over My Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.