Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Hello House,pls I Would Like To Study In One Of The Good European Countries! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hello House,pls I Would Like To Study In One Of The Good European Countries! (1989 Views)

10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad. / 65 Nigerians Deported From European Countries / Benin Republic Passport Is A Visa Free To Which European Countries? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello House,pls I Would Like To Study In One Of The Good European Countries! by rose198201: 1:06pm On Feb 27, 2012
Hello House,pls i would like to study in one of the good european countries,I want a school where by their school fee shld not be more than 1000 euros.Moreso,i want a country where their visa processing is not hard.Thanks!
Re: Hello House,pls I Would Like To Study In One Of The Good European Countries! by justwise(m): 1:14pm On Feb 27, 2012
rose198201:

Hello House,pls i would like to study in one of the good european countries,I want a school where by their school fee shld not be more than 1000 euros.Moreso,i want a country where their visa processing is not hard.Thanks!

Invest your money in Nigeria.
Re: Hello House,pls I Would Like To Study In One Of The Good European Countries! by tmed1(m): 2:46pm On Feb 27, 2012
justwise:

Invest your money in Nigeria.

Good advice. smiley
Re: Hello House,pls I Would Like To Study In One Of The Good European Countries! by omega25red(m): 3:35pm On Feb 27, 2012
rose198201:

your post seems to be a request as in give me. dont you know anything about doing research and at least showing respect on the site by asking basic questions without demanding? Anyway your post will make you a prime target for 419 folks so watch out
Re: Hello House,pls I Would Like To Study In One Of The Good European Countries! by rose198201: 3:43pm On Feb 27, 2012
@ justwise

Dont tell me what to do,
Re: Hello House,pls I Would Like To Study In One Of The Good European Countries! by tmed1(m): 3:59pm On Mar 04, 2012
rose198201:

@ justwise

Dont tell me what to do,

See you! instead of you to be happy. What is more, he is only doing you a favour.[b] 1000 Euro to study in europe [/b]Face the fact Bro.
Re: Hello House,pls I Would Like To Study In One Of The Good European Countries! by llbhuds: 8:21pm On Mar 04, 2012
t-med:

See you! instead of you to be happy. What is more, he is only doing you a favour.[b] 1000 Euro to study in europe [/b]Face the fact Bro.

you guys are are misunderstanding this guy, studying with 1000euro in Europe can be high school na ( secondary school) so maybe he is not talking about studying for a university degree.
Re: Hello House,pls I Would Like To Study In One Of The Good European Countries! by justwise(m): 9:14pm On Mar 04, 2012
llbhuds:

you guys are are misunderstanding this guy, studying with 1000euro in Europe can be high school na ( secondary school) so maybe he is not talking about studying for a university degree.

You are contradicting yourself, if you think we misunderstood him then there shouldn't be any 'maybe', you should know exactly what level of education he was referring to
Re: Hello House,pls I Would Like To Study In One Of The Good European Countries! by banky2: 9:53pm On Mar 04, 2012
@ justwise, 

nah wa for u ooooooooo.
Re: Hello House,pls I Would Like To Study In One Of The Good European Countries! by llbhuds: 10:22pm On Mar 05, 2012
justwise:

You are contradicting yourself, if you think we misunderstood him then there shouldn't be any 'maybe', you should know exactly what level of education he was referring to

i guess u lack sense of humor
more so,i cant contradict myself when the poster failed to state what kinda education hes willing to pursue cos his first comment is ambiguous
Re: Hello House,pls I Would Like To Study In One Of The Good European Countries! by justwise(m): 11:03pm On Mar 05, 2012
llbhuds:

i guess u lack sense of humor
more so,i cant contradict myself when the poster failed to state what kinda education hes willing to pursue cos his first comment is ambiguous

And if that was your attempt to be funny then now i know why millions of comedians are jobless.
Re: Hello House,pls I Would Like To Study In One Of The Good European Countries! by chuksvoice: 7:51pm On Mar 06, 2012
@poster
Dont mind all those jokers as long as your intention is pure, i hate when people assume things just because majority does it.
Try universities in germany, belgium or austria. Their tuition fees is less than €1000. As for visa process, if dont have strong financial backing it would be a tall dream
Re: Hello House,pls I Would Like To Study In One Of The Good European Countries! by justwise(m): 8:30pm On Mar 06, 2012
chuksvoice:

@poster
Dont mind all those jokers as long as your intention is pure, i hate when people assume things just because majority does it.
Try universities in germany, belgium or austria. Their tuition fees is less than €1000. As for visa process, if dont have strong financial backing it would be a tall dream

Why not post a link to those universities that charges less than 1000 euro for foreign students? If his intention is pure will that reduce the school fees?
Re: Hello House,pls I Would Like To Study In One Of The Good European Countries! by llbhuds: 9:34pm On Mar 06, 2012
justwise:

And if that was your attempt to be funny then now i know why millions of comedians are jobless.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hello House,pls I Would Like To Study In One Of The Good European Countries! by bolame: 12:40am On Mar 09, 2012
@rose I don't think you can find a good "european country" wit easy visa processing for such amount of money to study but u can try east europe/asia countries as Georgia etc and pay for fee per year as low as $200 if you search well over the internet you will find such sch in those countries
Re: Hello House,pls I Would Like To Study In One Of The Good European Countries! by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 09, 2012
rose198201:

you folks are pathologically lazy. Someone shld "find" a school for you including visa application process, tuition, living expenses e.t.c? What would you be doing in the meantime?
Re: Hello House,pls I Would Like To Study In One Of The Good European Countries! by chuksvoice: 11:55am On Mar 09, 2012
justwise:

Why not post a link to those universities that charges less than 1000 euro for foreign students? If his intention is pure will that reduce the school fees?

Go to this website studyineurope.eu next click on the link with this caption 'compare tuition fees schemes in Europe' you will be taken to a page where you will find list of European countries and the average tuition fees charged the universities in each country. Pick your country of interest and google it to find list of universities in that country. Use these key words 'study in , ' eg 'study in austria' for German universities check daad.de
Re: Hello House,pls I Would Like To Study In One Of The Good European Countries! by iykay4455(m): 4:02pm On Mar 09, 2012
1000 euros to study in an European university? That's impossible.Just look for a ford foundation scholarship(as long as it is development related course).That's your best bet
Re: Hello House,pls I Would Like To Study In One Of The Good European Countries! by Lucy001(f): 4:03pm On Mar 09, 2012
chuksvoice:

Go to this website studyineurope.eu next click on the link with this caption 'compare tuition fees schemes in Europe' you will be taken to a page where you will find list of European countries and the average tuition fees charged the universities in each country. Pick your country of interest and google it to find list of universities in that country. Use these key words 'study in , ' eg 'study in austria'  for German universities check daad.de
Nice explaination, keep it up!!!
Re: Hello House,pls I Would Like To Study In One Of The Good European Countries! by willsman(m): 7:26pm On Jun 07, 2013
chuksvoice:

Go to this website studyineurope.eu next click on the link with this caption 'compare tuition fees schemes in Europe' you will be taken to a page where you will find list of European countries and the average tuition fees charged the universities in each country. Pick your country of interest and google it to find list of universities in that country. Use these key words 'study in , ' eg 'study in austria' for German universities check daad.de
@ Chuksvoice, i am willsman on nairaland here you know? I wanted to ask you the meaning of notorised copy of your id you posted on a particular thread on SolidTrustPay.
Kindly get back to me on time and tell me the meaning of what i asked you okay?

(1) (Reply)

Study In India/visa / The Five Worst Passports In The World For Visa-free Travel. / Street Hawkers In Brooklyn,new York(photo).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.