Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,844 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Can Age-Gap Relationships Last? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Age-Gap Relationships Last? (4257 Views)

What’s The Perfect Age Gap For An Ideal Relationship? / Can Age Be A Barrier To Love And Marriage? / Can Age Be A Barrier In A Relationship???(matured Minds Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Age-Gap Relationships Last? by nike4luv(f): 1:25am On Jul 23, 2005
i kno..hehe smiley
Re: Can Age-Gap Relationships Last? by hotangel2(f): 4:22am On Jul 23, 2005
loma:

you should be sleeping! guess you take after cold devil(sorry, slip of the keyboard-meant hot angel)

Exaplaination please Before i punch somebody. angry
Re: Can Age-Gap Relationships Last? by loma(m): 4:25am On Jul 23, 2005
Emm, emm (shaking), it.....(shivering), pleaseeee (frightened) shocked embarassed
It was a slip of my keyboard really.I just got it,and am just getting used to it.
How do I make amends now(crying)
Re: Can Age-Gap Relationships Last? by hotangel2(f): 4:27am On Jul 23, 2005
Oh somebody's gon cry more!!!!!! angry Why did Hot-angel come in the conversation?? U asked her to PM and she said huh? and then you put my name in?? Explain ooo. *takes head gear off and ties round waist*
Re: Can Age-Gap Relationships Last? by loma(m): 4:31am On Jul 23, 2005
Well since you refuse to be appeased, do your worst. I thought we were in love...if so, love forgives! sad
Re: Can Age-Gap Relationships Last? by hotangel2(f): 4:32am On Jul 23, 2005
Awww hun, I forgive you. kiss
Re: Can Age-Gap Relationships Last? by nike4luv(f): 1:35pm On Jul 23, 2005
haha..ok u guys r crackin me up grin
Re: Can Age-Gap Relationships Last? by hotangel2(f): 7:15am On Jul 24, 2005
Just as we are suppose to. cheesy
Re: Can Age-Gap Relationships Last? by nike4luv(f): 9:48am On Jul 24, 2005
hey, i guess so.. grin
Re: Can Age-Gap Relationships Last? by kizzy(f): 11:15pm On Jan 08, 2006
personally i dnt think age matters f**k sakes age's just a MARE numba!! angry lol so really its up 2 u how u manage da relationship.

but then again all depends on how many yrs he/she is older than he/she get me!! cool wink
Re: Can Age-Gap Relationships Last? by Hotstepper(f): 2:53am On Jan 09, 2006
well as 4 moi, i can't date or marry sum1 who is more dan 5 yrz older dan me..abeg, i wanna grow up with ma hubby cuz not when am in da wud upppp age still, he is far gone. mind u'all dat if da person is much older dan u, it doesn't mean it will last..it just depends on individual cuz i know lotz of guys/gurls dat r older dat still behave like immature kidzzz
Re: Can Age-Gap Relationships Last? by Rolly: 4:08am On Jan 09, 2006
well, i never wanted to marry or go out with anyone more than 5 yrs older than me and i talked to my mum about it and she explained to me that if one of us is older,(preferably the guy) when disagreements come, he will know how to handle situations more maturely and sensibly. Although i disagreed with her at first, i 'm thinking about it and i dont know undecided but i guess shes right cheesy i'm still thinking about it tho cheesy
Re: Can Age-Gap Relationships Last? by kenflavor(m): 6:41am On Jan 09, 2006
keep on thinking girl
Re: Can Age-Gap Relationships Last? by Seun(m): 11:02am On Jan 09, 2006
If you want to settle down early, you should go out with a much older man. The reason is because men are slow to mature and want to settle down. An older man is more likely to have sampled so many woman that he'll be thinking, "ok, I have sown enough oats, now I just want to settle down" while a man your age will be more like "oh no, this girl wants to marry me tie me down".
Re: Can Age-Gap Relationships Last? by kaylala(m): 11:14am On Jan 09, 2006
it last when properly handled wink
Re: Can Age-Gap Relationships Last? by PrincessJ3(f): 12:15am On Jan 10, 2006
smartsoft!!
u no go talk to me
Re: Can Age-Gap Relationships Last? by kaylala(m): 1:47pm On Jan 10, 2006
nike,dont worry ours will last a liftime grin kiss
Re: Can Age-Gap Relationships Last? by thelastdon(m): 6:27pm On Jan 10, 2006
*sighs* hmmmmm, I go learn for Nairaland oh!

undecided undecided
Re: Can Age-Gap Relationships Last? by kaylala(m): 11:28pm On Jan 10, 2006
grin grin grin

adult education
Re: Can Age-Gap Relationships Last? by omogenaija(f): 10:08pm On Feb 07, 2006
If ya'll don't like older men ( i love older men ) its ok. The reason why I like older men is because most older men have plans and they don't act like dumbass.... you should them stupid boys at my school especially the senoirs at school... they are very stupid and immature...... but with older guys i am happy and i don't have to worry about there furtures
Re: Can Age-Gap Relationships Last? by LATINA(f): 3:08am On Feb 08, 2006
HI
smiley i think age doesnt really matter for me ,
cause im 15 and wen i turn 16 the oldest i go wit would be a 25 year old and the youngest 18 cause i like older guys and i think it lasts cause they are much mature..
undecided grin
Re: Can Age-Gap Relationships Last? by Rhodalyn(f): 4:58pm On Feb 22, 2006
age dsnt matter is da love dat does
Re: Can Age-Gap Relationships Last? by beyunce(f): 9:09pm On Mar 29, 2006
why Not?
I have dated someone older than me with 13 years and it lasted.
So its really Possible.
As long as its been done for love( Thats When You both her in love)
smiley smiley
Re: Can Age-Gap Relationships Last? by Seun(m): 9:17pm On Mar 29, 2006
If it lasted, then how come you're not dating right now? wink
Re: Can Age-Gap Relationships Last? by beyunce(f): 9:28pm On Mar 29, 2006
A

1 Like

Re: Can Age-Gap Relationships Last? by chistiana(f): 12:40pm On Nov 03, 2006
Why Not it even last longer, well i think it depend on the kind of love that as decended on the both party, it might be lost or Love ( and if its rather turn to be True Love it will surely last, cause age differences doesnt matter as long as Love exist.

Besides most teens even our so called Adult do think they are in Love but rather fall in mess with the wrong party, cause they never see for them selfs.

I also think Love is in the heart not in the body, not in the age, not in the pleasure u derive not in the money but in the heart.
Re: Can Age-Gap Relationships Last? by twigblu(f): 2:43pm On Nov 03, 2006
well, ive always dated men at least ten years older than me not outta choice but becos most of the guz that have ever asked me out are older men, and i have always found it to be better cos they have more experience and am not talking sexually!!!!
Re: Can Age-Gap Relationships Last? by Emad(f): 3:14pm On Aug 22, 2007
i think u just need toknow how to handle him
it's delicate tough
but Grandfathers are a no no
Re: Can Age-Gap Relationships Last? by QueenK1(f): 1:59am On Aug 30, 2007
NIKE, the age matter sometimes. and also it depend on where n how u met the person
Re: Can Age-Gap Relationships Last? by tomasson(m): 2:06am On Aug 30, 2007
I prefer guys with younger ladies and ladies with older men.Their is always a feeling of security on the part of women and for d men u really really need understanding especially wen dey get overbearing and it's just generally sweeter and more fun wit younger women cheesy cry
Re: Can Age-Gap Relationships Last? by kaly0729: 7:19am On Sep 07, 2007
Hello im 25,he's 57,we have been friends for over 3 years,and now we have become best freind's.He's just a wonderful person,smart,very mature and sensitive.
I met him on the net three years ago. I am now a happy woman who is deeply in love and planning a wedding ceremony before the end of this year by the grace of God.

Michael & Kaly's marriage
Re: Can Age-Gap Relationships Last? by awarun(f): 7:40am On Sep 07, 2007
Why not? I think it lasts longer and leads to something meanful. I prefer the 6-10 years age difference.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Some Guys Natural Chick Magnets / How To Make Love To A Woman / My Girlfriend Doesn't Her Female Friends To Know That I'm Sleeping With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.