Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Your Bills Are Being Paid (try Me) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your Bills Are Being Paid (try Me) (715 Views)

[ Fact ] - You Will Never Pay Your Bills With Broke People's Opinions! / Finally,a Truely Legit Means Of Earning A Living And Footing Your Bills / Pay Your Bills From The Comfort Of Your Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Bills Are Being Paid (try Me) by Idagu(m): 6:54pm On Oct 23, 2007
How would you feel when you wake up in the morning and your bills are being paid whether you roll-out of bed or roll-over.

You want such?

Contact me!
Re: Your Bills Are Being Paid (try Me) by blackson: 7:34pm On Oct 23, 2007
contact you how?
Re: Your Bills Are Being Paid (try Me) by Idagu(m): 4:42pm On Oct 24, 2007
No one just jumps on to sucess like that. Decision are the key things that changes a man from who he is to who he wants to be.

I will use this forum to pass out useful information as to how one could get his bills paid for whether he rolls out or over his bed.

To put it franly, it is not going to be easy easy stuff as many will put it to you.

IT IS ONLY THE DETERMINED THAT IS ALLOWED TO REQUEST FOR THIS INFORMATION.

If you are interested and feel you have the GUTS to change your life contact me at idagu_david@yahoo.com.

Note: It is very legible and people that have the mindset of doing illegible businesses need not send a mail.

See you on the achieving side. Dave.

(1) (Reply)

Is Nigeria Really Ready To Get Used To And Use Coins? / What Is Happening In Clubfreedom ? / Unrivaled Integrated Marketing Communications Available Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.